Talk about a Pain in the Ass!!..

Initiate

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 12:59 am » by Odrama

Saudi Suicide Bomber Hid IED in His Anal Cavity

(CBS) Al Qaeda has developed a new tactic that allows suicide bombers to breach even the tightest security, as CBS News correspondent Sheila MacVicar reports.

Inside a Saudi palace, the scene was the bloody aftermath of an al Qaeda attack in August aimed at killing Prince Mohammed Bin Nayef, head of Saudi Arabia's counter terrorism operations.

To get his bomb into this room, Abdullah Asieri, one of Saudi Arabia's most wanted men, avoided detection by two sets of airport security including metal detectors and palace security. He spent 30 hours in the close company of the prince's own secret service agents - all without anyone suspecting a thing.

How did he do it?

Taking a trick from the narcotics trade - which has long smuggled drugs in body cavities - Asieri had a pound of high explosives, plus a detonator inserted in his rectum...........

(Don't be so anal..follow the link for the rest)

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/09/ ... 7847.shtml

Initiate

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 1:08 am » by Odrama

slushpup wrote:Terrorists get me so mad I want to shove their bombs right up their asses... OH SH*T They're already are doing that... There goes my plans... :mrgreen:

Haha. I know right. Just wait a minute. Someone is about to tell us not to joke about terrorist. "IT AIN'T FUNNY! YA'LL AIN'T RIGHT!!"

Initiate

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 7:16 am » by sawltydawg

newsflash....be aware of any and all arab looking gentlemen at a 7-11 buying ass lube...they are up to no good
out..cya