Talking 2 Extraterrestrials

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 29, 2013 8:39 pm » by Rizze

Talking 2 Extraterrestrials

01/16/2013 Link
The dialogue between extraterrestrial civilizations and the human race has already begun. And it's about time you started paying attention: because the subject matter of this discussion has profound implications for our collective future here on Planet Earth. So, if you want to find out how you can take part in this historic conversation, all you need do is read on.

The basic message: that our visitors from across the Cosmos are trying to communicate to us, couldn't be simpler; they want us to live in peace. They have a very good reason for wanting this. And it isn't just a case of them wanting what is best for the human race. They also want what is best for themselves.

Now, in order to understand ET's motivations here, we need to understand something about the fundamental nature of the Universe: and the true nature of existence itself. Most people are familiar with Einstein's concept of 'space-time', but how many have really understood it? You need to think about it this way: space (the warp) and time (the weft) are woven together to form the fabric of the Cosmos. This fabric – imagine it to be a tapestry if you like – extends outwards in all directions to infinity. Now to cross that fabric in any meaningful way – to travel interstellar, or even intergalactic, distances – we need to overcome more than just the spatial dimensionality of our reality; we also need to conquer the temporal dimensionality bound up within space-time. Therefore, we cannot just cross space – we must also travel through time.

( Achieving this mightn't be as difficult as many would have you believe. Please download – and read – this pdf document: Alien Technology Explained.)

And this is what worries ET. At the moment alien technology is, perhaps, a million years more advanced than ours. At the moment we do not threaten extraterrestrials in any way. But what happens if we achieve interstellar travel? What happens when we are able to travel back through time and attack ET's homeworld whilst it is still in its technological infancy?

So ask yourself - what would you do if you were The Extraterrestrial? Bear in mind that our visitors have already seen what we do to our own kind. They have witnessed the horrendous crimes that we perpetrate against each other. Now, if you were ET, would you allow us: along with our pathologically murderous mentality, to spread out across the Milky Way Galaxy?

This is why we must – as a race – grow up and embrace peace. We must do this for our own sakes and for the generations yet to come. We must do this so that: at some future date, we can stand - as equals - face to face with ET and embrace him.

Now let's get back to that conversation and look at some background material.

On the 16 September 1994 an alien visitor to our world delivered a terrifying message: describing the nuclear apocalypse that will befall us if we do not change our suicidal behaviour, to a group of 62 schoolchildren at Ariel Elementary School in Ruwa, a small rural township situated 20 kilometers from Harare in Zimbabwe. I am not going to set out the testimony to this encounter: elicited from these children by celebrated psychiatrist John E Mack, here. Instead I would like the reader to hear this remarkable testimony delivered directly from the children themselves.

Read More

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 30, 2013 12:09 am » by Doogle

Rizze wrote:Talking 2 Extraterrestrials

01/16/2013 Link

And this is what worries ET. At the moment alien technology is, perhaps, a million years more advanced than ours. At the moment we do not threaten extraterrestrials in any way. But what happens if we achieve interstellar travel? What happens when we are able to travel back through time and attack ET's homeworld whilst it is still in its technological infancy?

Almost like the children have found the matches.

Rizze wrote:This is why we must – as a race – grow up and embrace peace. We must do this for our own sakes and for the generations yet to come. We must do this so that: at some future date, we can stand - as equals - face to face with ET and embrace him.

Well we, everyday denizens of Earth, can't fucking stand each other, apparently. So imagine real foreigners trying to get on with us - it would worry me.

Good post Rizze.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 30, 2013 12:58 am » by Rizze

Doogle wrote:
Rizze wrote:Talking 2 Extraterrestrials

01/16/2013 Link

Almost like the children have found the matches.

Rizze wrote:This is why we must – as a race – grow up and embrace peace. We must do this for our own sakes and for the generations yet to come. We must do this so that: at some future date, we can stand - as equals - face to face with ET and embrace him.

Well we, everyday denizens of Earth, can't fucking stand each other, apparently. So imagine real foreigners trying to get on with us - it would worry me.

Good post Rizze.

Children with matches, like my little brother, set the house on fire for real.

Foreigners hate foreigners, but not all of them ha ha does that make sense?
I think you know what I mean.

Fukn brummies, robbing scousers, hell yes even different localities can't get on with each other, never mind the language or the accent.

It will take a new apocalyptic ending/ beginning to learn from the mistakes. :cheers: Doogle

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Shiaaat Im a Brummie Scouser! :dancing:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 30, 2013 1:06 am » by Rizze

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Shiaaat Im a Brummie Scouser! :dancing:
I expected this response from you or Doogle that is is why I mentioned it in the first place :alien51:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 30, 2013 1:09 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Rizze wrote:
I expected this response from you or Doogle that is is why I mentioned it in the first place :alien51:

Fossilizsed is like ecstasy, He has got us all loved up... :ohno:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 30, 2013 1:12 am » by Rizze

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Rizze wrote:

Fossilizsed is like ecstasy, He has got us all loved up... :ohno:

Wow yes I just posted there, but me Fatdog have always been like this :flop: