Tar Balls Hit New York Beach Massive Fish Kills fro NJ to Ma

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 3:39 pm » by Savwafair2012

Tar Balls Hit New York Beach Massive Fish Kills Stretch From New Jersey to Massachusetts

Tar balls are now being found washing up at Lookout Point Beach in Long Island New York according to video just posted on YouTube.

Here are some screen shots from the video.

Tar Balls Possibly From BP Gulf Oil Spill Wash Up On New York Beach

Collection Of Tar Balls Found On New York Beach Possibly From BP Gulf Oil Spill

Clearly these tar balls are much more fresh and less weathered than the ones I found and the emulsified consistency is very similar to the light Louisiana sweet crude most commonly found all along the coast although I should point out that heavier black asphalt like tar balls have also been found from the BP Oil Spill.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

In that same post I also pointed out that I foundhundreds of tar balls on Windward Beach in Brick NJ along with the similarities between reports of deep sea life usually not found in shallow waters flocking to the coast in the Gulf to reports of unusual shark sightings in shallow waters in the Northeast from the Jersey Shore all the way up to Cape Cod.

Now just days after I posted that article there are now reports of tens of thousands of dead fish along miles of beaches from stretching from Delaware Bay NJ all the way to Massachusetts.

CBS 3 KYW out of Philadelphia reports on the thousands of fish washing up along miles of NJ beaches.

Tens of thousands of dead fish have washed ashore along the Delaware Bay in southern New Jersey.

State environmental and wildlife officials say it’s not yet clear what killed the fish, which appear to exclusively small menhaden, also known as peanut bunker.

The wash-up, discovered Wednesday morning, encompassed a large stretch of the shoreline just north of Cape May. The heaviest amounts were in an area of Middle Township known as Pierce’s Point.

New Jersey’s Bureau of Marine Water Monitoring reviewed results of water samples taken Wednesday by federal environmental officials and found no indication of toxic phytoplankton species, such as red tide.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/135/098/ ... setts.html
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml