Tax dollars at work? - NPR learns you to speak teabag.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 05, 2010 4:14 pm » by Forestgrove111

Upload to Disclose.tv

January 4, 2010 at 10:33 pm by Steve McGough

Since “progressive” and liberal radio hosts have few listeners and can not support a commercial broadcast program, National Public Radio (NPR) steps in to fill in the void for those in need. I’m not sure if NPR paid the author to post this opinion piece, but I don’t think it (NPR’s posting) is a big deal.
Are others being too harsh? Mark Fiore is simply a liberal animated cartoonist looking to make a living. I’m not even sure if NPR pays Fiore for his content, all NPR had to do is head over to Fiore’s professional site and embed the animated cartoon that he created back in early November. Heck, I’ll do it here…

First read somewhere else, then Gateway Pundit and more recently AP at Hot Air posted on the story. Ace of Spades HQ is also writing.
I’m not a mind-numbed robot so I don’t think this is any kind of big deal. TEA Party protesters don’t like being called teabaggers, so the left calls them … well … teabaggers.
What I prefer to do is point out that Fiore is completely wrong. Sure, not everyone can “clearly” express their concerns about the federal government getting over-involved in everything with beautiful Obama-like rhetoric, but sweet goodness man, conservative writers have spent hours and hours and hours reading the bills, laying out what we think the language means and providing readers direct links to the content of such bills.
When Congress-critters were asked about those specific sections, their frequent answer was they were not familiar with that section of the bill and they did not think it meant what we thought it meant!
Even when trying to discuss the Constitution – and specific sections within the Constitution – conservatives are dismissed.
Who are the brain dead, mind-numbed robots Fiore?