TEACHING THE CHILDREN

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 5:27 am » by Eliakim

roadkill wrote:Say you love jesus if you want Ice Cream!

My son wasn't even Christened, so that doesn't wash either roadkill.

If you asked my son what he feels most aligned to, he would probably say Buddhism.

ELIAKIM

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 5:29 am » by Flecktarn

'THIS MUST BE YOUR AVATAR'.
dont forget to donate Image
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 5:30 am » by Kaarmaa

eliakim wrote:
kaarmaa wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIAoJsS9Ix8&feature=player_embedded#at=12

I someone could help me please with this vid I can not post it, thank you.

Dear Eliakim,
Children don't know lot of things until you teach them, the rest of the time they imitate.
And they want to please adults, they want to be like them. And I don't only repeat things from the video, I have 2 kids, and if you observe kids a little bit that's all you see. Imitation. And not only with the family members.They even imitate animals.Little girls wear Mummys dresses, the boys act "cool" like their daddy or their big brother. this is how they learn and this is how they become.I'm talking about small children, not teenagers.
Teenagers have a much larger environement.A little bit to large in these days, but that's an other debate :D

So no, i'm not joking. I hope you won't influence to much children. It wouldn't be fair. Let life teach them.

Oh, one last question : shouldn't you teach their parents instead? So they could teach them children? and creat a stronger bond with them?

Kaarma I was brought children that teachers and doctors could not help. I was the last resort, and I was able to reach them in the heart where parents, doctors and government agencies had not been able to do so.
I took a look at your blogs and did not find a lot of comments on them. Has there be written something about you and your gift?

Let life teach them? What are children learning from life now? They are learning that adults destroy mother earth. They are learning that most mothers don't breast feed, they are learning that most parents are too busy to spend time with their children and would prefer to dumb them down with drugs, they are learning that life is stacked against them because there have been a lack of people defending their human rights to be free.
Isn't that the fault of "our creator". You are here to clean up his mess? Like some holy domestic help?

I agree let them learn from nature in a natural environment. Hence, why I moved to the countryside away from the big city, before giving birth to a child. My wish for my child was to have the benefit that I had as a child, to grow up naturally, to know that he was born free to be.
You are a lucky person. Sucks for the ones that cannot afford it.

If my son wished to wear blue, winter jacket, wellies and shorts to a summer carnival then that was what he was allowed to wear. His will was never crushed, he was and is loved beyond measure. When parents of the day were telling me not to tell my son that I loved him everyday, I ignored them. When parents were telling me how to bring up my own son, I ignored them.
That's funny!!! the same thing I did. Maybe I got some enlightement too but don't know it.

I followed my own heart and natural intuition, and I am truly blessed with an awesome being to love and be loved by.
That's exactely how I feel.....Still don't believe in a god.

Our home was our sanctuary of peace, and now he is 28, he will not let anyone take that peace within, that is his away from him.
He's only 28...wait and see.

Upload to Disclose.tv

He is awesome...

I am truly blessed to have birthed a child with wisdom beyond measure.
He's your child Elia, of course you love and adore him. That's not special. It's just you overreacting. You must be a very sensitif person, no doubt. But you should calm down a little bit. Love spreading is ok, but you are a little bit to much and that makes you loose your credibility.

ELIAKIM

Kaarmaa :alien51:

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 5:32 am » by Eliakim

flecktarn wrote:'THIS MUST BE YOUR AVATAR'.
dont forget to donate Image

LOL boys will be boys, perhaps that's why they allowed themselves to be cannon fodder for the machine of the military.

The emotionally and spiritually mature men would never allow other men, to teach them to be killing machines.

As Abba said 'Let the atheists go to war if they must, let the godly stay with me'.

Onwards and upwards fleck.
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 5:41 am » by Flecktarn

eliakim wrote:Sorry fleck, the accusations don't cut it, they just come back to you like a boomerang.

Get the doctor to contact me or be silent before me.
:cheers:

your good entertainment ,,im not only laughing on the outside im laughing on the inside also ,,your delusions have no limits ,,,,and thats entertaining ,,,its like we got a double act going its great :D ,,little and large,ant and dec,cannon and ball,,eliakim and fleck ,,lets go on britains got talent ,,i guess im like a boomerang right back at ya ,,and i dont know if you realised were all silent on here its typed text ,,, :owned:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 5:56 am » by Flecktarn

i got taught by the best

he loves a good body count it keeps st peter busy
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 5:59 am » by Eliakim

kaarmaa wrote:I took a look at your blogs and did not find a lot of comments on them. Has there be written something about you and your gift?

Yes lots, the blogs are recent. There is a huge history prior to them. Including published works and media appearances. I was also fortunate to get some of the works of my students published in the UK and Australia media.

kaarmaa wrote:Isn't that the fault of "our creator". You are here to clean up his mess? Like some holy domestic help?

The Creator sends the cosmic hoover just like snow white.

kaarmaa wrote:You are a lucky person. Sucks for the ones that cannot afford it.

Nothing to do with luck. It was planned that way. I had a good career and I didn't have my son until I could afford what was good for him.

kaarmaa wrote:That's not special.

Every child is special to me. Every child is SACRED.

kaarmaa wrote: It's just you overreacting. You must be a very sensitif person, no doubt. But you should calm down a little bit. Love spreading is ok, but you are a little bit to much and that makes you loose your credibility.

LOL, 'loose credibility' that went when I first defended Israel in 2006. Haven't looked back since. However, the spiritual are waking up now. Credibility is different to EVIDENCE. Credibility is in the eye of the beholder. Evidence is in black and white.

You were warned in advance that when I came, I would be like a pent up flood.

Its perfectly natural, it just takes time for people to catch up.

ELIAKIM

Previous