Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 2:19 am » by Eliakim

WEDNESDAY, 6 APRIL 2011

TEACHING CHILDREN

kaarmaa wrote:
"They can be manipulated to believe whatever YOU want."

Our response

You have got to be joking!!!!

When you allow children to grow up in spiritual freedom as free thinkers to follow their own hearts in integrity and true conscience, and they truly understand where the guardian of their soul is coming from because you have helped them to understand you.

You become equal partners and a team because you have exalted that child in equality. There are no secrets between you, you share everything in a language that they can understand. From the day that my son was born I never made a major decision without his equal involvement. That included, what he would like to eat, where he would like to holiday and even what house we would purchase.

If you dare to step over their boundary line, they smile at you and tell you to read the book that you have written. When they are babies, they simply tell you that they will divorce you, that was when my son was small, that was taught to them at school.

Then the guardian smiles back, because she knows that she's done her job, and nobody will be allowed to control her son.

It also means that the child is empowered with high self-esteem and in awe of himself, instead of the teacher, and that in itself is awesome.

One day a friend who is a complimentary medicine therapist and Reiki Master Teacher telephoned me, he was in awe of a spiritual teacher that I had met. He told me that an ascended master was here. I had met the man he was talking about and I listened to what he had to say.

Well after I put the phone down, my divine guide laughed and he said to me 'When the teacher is doing their job properly, the student is in awe of themselves not the teacher" from Sacred Words

I always did my utmost to ensure that my students were in awe of themselves.

One day an holistic doctor phoned me and told me how a lady that had come to one of my workshops had told her how she had an incredible time, and how she did greater healing work than I did. She told her that she outshone me.

I responded to the doctor, 'Did you not know that there was a purpose of allowing her to shine on my workshop? Did you not understand the teaching?

That advanced healer left my workshop knowing how awesome she is and that she requires no teacher.

"A redundant teacher as proven the power of their effectiveness, the student has no further need or desire for their help." from Sacred Words

In 1999, the Holy Mother predicted that I would always be surrounded by children and she was right.

As my son said when he was six years old to his best friend 'You have to love the one that did not desert you, you have to love the one that you're with, you have to love the one that loves you'.

He said that to a child that did not know what to do, because he now had a second dad.

The wisdom of children is natural when their guardians allow it to be.

ELIAKIM

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 3:07 am » by Flecktarn

Well after I put the phone down, my divine guide laughed and he said to me ,,,,,

if your hearing voices in your head you should not be working with kids ,,or around them
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 3:18 am » by Eliakim

flecktarn wrote:Well after I put the phone down, my divine guide laughed and he said to me ,,,,,

if your hearing voices in your head you should not be working with kids ,,or around them

And so you see the difference between the machine of the military and the spiritual teacher that taught souls to fly divine.

fleck as I have told you before I was a professional clairvoyant with clients in 14 countries around the world. I also vetted clairvoyants for their professionalism and only 1 in four passed me in a vetting.

Now I have also told you that I am clairaudient and that means CLEAR HEARING, that does not mean 'voices in the head' as you describe it.

I also see Spirit and I also see energy in different colours.

I am truly, divinely blessed to live in the sacred union with the divine.

ELIAKIM

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 3:37 am » by Flecktarn

childerns act 2002,,
crb check???

i shared time with my friend today ,,hes a doctor ,,he read some of your posts ,,and sorry to say even he suggested you should seek some help ,but he said only you can make yorself go to your gp and from what hes read of your posts he doubts you will ,,, i am telling you this for your own wellbeing ,,because your posts are so random and bonkers you are getting the negitive response ,,i just hope abba tells you to go and talk to someone ,

beleive it or not i am concerned about you ,,
sometimes help comes from the strangest places
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 4:16 am » by Kaarmaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIAoJsS9Ix8&feature=player_embedded#at=12

I someone could help me please with this vid I can not post it, thank you.

Dear Eliakim,
Children don't know lot of things until you teach them, the rest of the time they imitate.
And they want to please adults, they want to be like them. And I don't only repeat things from the video, I have 2 kids, and if you observe kids a little bit that's all you see. Imitation. And not only with the family members.They even imitate animals.Little girls wear Mummys dresses, the boys act "cool" like their daddy or their big brother. this is how they learn and this is how they become.I'm talking about small children, not teenagers.
Teenagers have a much larger environement.A little bit to large in these days, but that's an other debate :D
So no, i'm not joking. I hope you won't influence to much children. It wouldn't be fair. Let life teach them.
Oh, one last question : shouldn't you teach their parents instead? So they could teach them children? and creat a stronger bond with them?

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 4:35 am » by Eliakim

kaarmaa wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIAoJsS9Ix8&feature=player_embedded#at=12

I someone could help me please with this vid I can not post it, thank you.

Dear Eliakim,
Children don't know lot of things until you teach them, the rest of the time they imitate.
And they want to please adults, they want to be like them. And I don't only repeat things from the video, I have 2 kids, and if you observe kids a little bit that's all you see. Imitation. And not only with the family members.They even imitate animals.Little girls wear Mummys dresses, the boys act "cool" like their daddy or their big brother. this is how they learn and this is how they become.I'm talking about small children, not teenagers.
Teenagers have a much larger environement.A little bit to large in these days, but that's an other debate :D

So no, i'm not joking. I hope you won't influence to much children. It wouldn't be fair. Let life teach them.

Oh, one last question : shouldn't you teach their parents instead? So they could teach them children? and creat a stronger bond with them?

Kaarma I was brought children that teachers and doctors could not help. I was the last resort, and I was able to reach them in the heart where parents, doctors and government agencies had not been able to do so.

Let life teach them? What are children learning from life now? They are learning that adults destroy mother earth. They are learning that most mothers don't breast feed, they are learning that most parents are too busy to spend time with their children and would prefer to dumb them down with drugs, they are learning that life is stacked against them because there have been a lack of people defending their human rights to be free.

I agree let them learn from nature in a natural environment. Hence, why I moved to the countryside away from the big city, before giving birth to a child. My wish for my child was to have the benefit that I had as a child, to grow up naturally, to know that he was born free to be.

If my son wished to wear blue, winter jacket, wellies and shorts to a summer carnival then that was what he was allowed to wear. His will was never crushed, he was and is loved beyond measure. When parents of the day were telling me not to tell my son that I loved him everyday, I ignored them. When parents were telling me how to bring up my own son, I ignored them.

I followed my own heart and natural intuition, and I am truly blessed with an awesome being to love and be loved by.

Our home was our sanctuary of peace, and now he is 28, he will not let anyone take that peace within, that is his away from him.

Upload to Disclose.tv

He is awesome...

I am truly blessed to have birthed a child with wisdom beyond measure.

ELIAKIM

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 4:47 am » by Roadkill

Say you love jesus if you want Ice Cream!
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 5:03 am » by Eliakim

flecktarn wrote:childerns act 2002,,
crb check???

i shared time with my friend today ,,hes a doctor ,,he read some of your posts ,,and sorry to say even he suggested you should seek some help ,but he said only you can make yorself go to your gp and from what hes read of your posts he doubts you will ,,, i am telling you this for your own wellbeing ,,because your posts are so random and bonkers you are getting the negitive response ,,i just hope abba tells you to go and talk to someone ,

beleive it or not i am concerned about you ,,
sometimes help comes from the strangest places

Very good fleck. Now tell the doctor he can put his money where his mouth his.

You can tell him that he can contact me via my blog for a copy of the pioneering research results carried out with underprivileged families. The research document was signed off by the government agency that commissioned me to design and implement a six month program for them.

You can also tell him, that I designed and implemented training modules for health and education workers to bring them up to speed. On why the pioneering program was an overwhelming success. The first in the world to ever be implemented and to bring them up to date on new science, new physics and new biology. One of the people of that attended one of those modules was in charge for all of the nurses for the whole region, that would be a state in USA language.

One my students was also a teacher of nurses with multiple qualifications, in addition to senior university lecturer's and I have the written references to prove it.

Let's see if your doctor friend as the courage to contact me and stand before me in integrity, because just like the prophecies predicted, only one in a thousand have the courage to stand before me.

Then we will share with this forum what happens and who is telling the truth.

You see I have the written evidence to back up what I am telling you.

ELIAKIM

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 5:20 am » by Flecktarn

wow acording to you ,,YOU have done everything and your the chosen one also how do you get so much time to type your mad raveings on here and your blog ,and yes you blog has been looked at its just as mad as your posts here ,,can you do the water into wine trick,,
you invite the ridicule you receive ,you crave the attention it makes you feel worthy thats why you claim to be devine,awesome and the one ,,bit like charlie sheen only i think even charlie would go as far as to say he has some issues ,,,to me your posts now are like reading viz allways good for a laugh ,,,trouble is its allways at your expense ,,also check your blog the dr will pay a visit ,,dr johnathan bird who is a doctor at the Burden Neuro logical Institute bristol ,,,he treats paitents like you and recognised your symptoms ,,your delusions of importance ,need to feel special,attention seeking postings ,your mission from god ,,,hes seen it all before many times ,,the funniest one was a paitent who claimed that god told her how to end world hunger ,,,gods plan was buffet food ,,so hes heard them all
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 5:23 am » by Eliakim

Sorry fleck, the accusations don't cut it, they just come back to you like a boomerang.

Get the doctor to contact me or be silent before me.
:cheers:

Next