Teen charged in Walmart racial comment case

Writer
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:42 am

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 11:00 am » by Iwanttobelieve


sceptilief wrote:
iwanttobelieve wrote:
sceptilief wrote:While inappropriate and uncouth, this was an excersize in free speech by a juvenille, so how is it possible to bring criminal charges against him?

"I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it"


You can't go on private property or a place of business and "exercise" freedom of speech my friend. Familiarize yourself with actual law, not the law that only exist in your head. :roll:


You're an expert? :bullshit:

Law is illusionary and completly voluntary, if you really want to get into it.

And if the law is to protect against racial faux-pas', than should it not also extend to the millions of slaves Wal-Mart's 'legitimate' business has created and persists to thrive on?

In my opinion, this is between Wal-Mart and this dude. Ban him from Wal-mart. End of story.


Dear lord, you're even more dense than I originally thought... End of story.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1236
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:00 am

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 11:10 am » by Ridee


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZolOXrJN ... _embedded#

this is the vid , and now days in US you have children's piloting airplanes

children picking up phones to tell black people to leave the store

employees getting jumped and nearly loose their job because a crazy jew lady overheard the word nazi in a discussion

This is not normal times to live in , and stuff like that can go very far , so be careful about your comments and posts telling shit like this is free speech and crap like that.

A child does a think like that where i live ( France ) telling Jew people to get out of the store , you can be sure that the Jew lobby's , the Jew president sarkozy , the jew ministers and all the jew mafia operating free here in France beating up women in the streets are going to hang that kid in public place , along with his family , friends , relatives , neighbors , and all the people ho know him .

If you are telling here that this is just a prank you obviously don't get it and i am sorry for you .
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: France

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 11:49 am » by Songhai


sw33tlou wrote:
songhai wrote:Free Speech ... bullshit

Racism isn't fee speech, it's racial hatred and it's forbidden. This kid was just refering to the darkest times of America when white & black people weren't allowed to share toilets. I can't even understand your reactions ...

This kid has been arrested because he needs to be taugh manners. It's not a fascist move, it's a republican move against a fascist kid

I don't care if that kid was signing a NAZI war song about baking Jews into the intercom of Walmart. Free Speech is free speech. Walmart does have grounds to go after this person based on the fact that they did it on their property and drove away their business. Teach someone manners? Whose manners? Yours? Please get over yourself.



Free Speech has limits. You can't just insult people and praise racial hatred ... otherwise people will never be able to live together. That is commonsense. Not insulting people for the fuck of it is manners, not mine, everyones. You think that free speech really allows you to say whatever's on mind? Please get over yourself

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 540
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:02 pm

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 12:01 pm » by Sceptilief


iwanttobelieve wrote:Dear lord, you're even more dense than I originally thought... End of story.


Well then, I'd say we have a bit of a problem. We're both talking to people who are more dense than either of us originally thought. In fact, the whole stupid conversation is rather shallow and pedantic. How insane it is! Two dense people talking to each other freely, here at Disclose.tv about matters of free speech.

And here we are, where I say black, and he says white, and Pindz says jew.

We're saying it, for whatever reason. It is part of this free speech thing.

Should the admin team here start calling the cops when people say stupid shit on these forums because they've had a shitty day in a this tough world? Or when they fail to make a decent joke and land up being offensive and/or obnoxious? Or for saying there's a Jewish conspiracy?
23:59;01

Writer
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:42 am

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 12:47 pm » by Iwanttobelieve


sceptilief wrote:
iwanttobelieve wrote:Dear lord, you're even more dense than I originally thought... End of story.


Well then, I'd say we have a bit of a problem. We're both talking to people who are more dense than either of us originally thought. In fact, the whole stupid conversation is rather shallow and pedantic. How insane it is! Two dense people talking to each other freely, here at Disclose.tv about matters of free speech.

And here we are, where I say black, and he says white, and Pindz says jew.

We're saying it, for whatever reason. It is part of this free speech thing.

Should the admin team here start calling the cops when people say stupid shit on these forums because they've had a shitty day in a this tough world? Or when they fail to make a decent joke and land up being offensive and/or obnoxious? Or for saying there's a Jewish conspiracy?


...and still misses the point.

Dude, the only thing you have demonstrated here is, that your ability to spew hyperbolic bullsh!t is unparalleled!

Conspirator
Posts: 2312
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 9:56 pm » by Cia212


songhai wrote:Free Speech has limits. You can't just insult people and praise racial hatred ...

Actually, in the US, you can. It's callled freedom, and SOME people use it to call the Pope the Antichrist, the President an animal, and illegal aliens (not the extraterrestrial kind) every name in the book. But it's better than the thought police most of the world prefers.

The reason we know this kid isn't criminally liable for hate crimes (which is what “bias intimidation” means) is that no one would care if it was a black kid telling whites to leave the store. Here is where one can tell if they are part of the thought police - if it's different in your mind, meaning a white or black kid saying it, and decency dictates that everyone should hold the same view or face prosecution, then YOU are the problem, not some dumb kid.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 540
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:02 pm

PostMon Mar 22, 2010 2:30 am » by Sceptilief


iwanttobelieve wrote:...and still misses the point.

Dude, the only thing you have demonstrated here is, that your ability to spew hyperbolic bullsh!t is unparalleled!


Than make a point already! Because I Want To Believe you've got a point other than name calling... Which, by the way, you are FREE to do in North America, for now.
23:59;01

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4805
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:27 am

PostMon Mar 22, 2010 2:47 am » by sockpuppet


sceptilief wrote:Which, by the way, you are FREE to do in North America, for now.


Isn't that what this is all about? ;)
Skype: nnboogies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 540
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:02 pm

PostMon Mar 22, 2010 3:02 am » by Sceptilief


sockpuppet wrote:
sceptilief wrote:Which, by the way, you are FREE to do in North America, for now.


Isn't that what this is all about? ;)


If I wasn't so dense and hyperbolic, I would know for sure. Because I thought that this is what this is all about. ;)
23:59;01

Conspirator
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:40 pm

PostMon Mar 22, 2010 3:09 am » by Ph0enix


lol. Here's one black guy's take on it. What he said was racial, not racist. He was being a douche, not causing a riot. He SHOULD have been arrested for using Walmart property both without permission and in a way that costs them customers. Not to mention addressing any upsets from the black population over this, by having him arrested, is great PR. Turn him loose and ban him from Walmart for a year...


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook