Teenager hacks off his leg to escape earthquake rubble

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 11, 2009 12:41 am » by Spock

slushpup wrote:
spock wrote:Trip - the Medical University of South Carolina - that's where I was born.

Isn't that like next door to Dollywood in Myrtle beach? LOL..
Just kidding..

HAHA - Yea - i am almost exactly in between the 2 now. 250 miles from each in different directions.

The Medical University is in Charleston SC - and Dollywood is in Seveirville TN.

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 11, 2009 12:43 am » by Slith

slushpup wrote:ABC News 4 Charleston, South Caroina Oct. 9th, 2009
and Associated Press
BEAUFORT, S.C. -- Officials say an alligator bit off part of a golfer's arm as he leaned over to pick up his ball at a private South Carolina course.
The man, who is in his 70s, was retrieving his ball from a pond when the 10-foot alligator bit him at Ocean Creek Golf Course in Beaufort County. The gator pulled the golfer into the pond and ripped off his arm in the struggle. His golf partners were able to free him.
Wildlife workers killed the alligator and retrieved the arm in the hopes it might be reattached.
The man has not been identified. He was being treated at the Medical University of South Carolina, but officials there would not release any information about him.
A call to the golf course was not immediately returned.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Fripp Island Gator Attacks Golfer, Bites Arm Off

Upload to Disclose.tv

I imagine his handicap will need to be adjusted. Ohfuckmyfuckwad. I had to say it :oops:

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Previous