Telepathy - Schizophrenia - God, mystery of my life

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostThu Dec 08, 2011 9:26 am » by SamueltheLion

foool wrote:I would be furious if I found out every schizophrenic sufferer was just being harassed by psychic bullies.

be furious ;(
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 08, 2011 10:34 am » by Aragajag

I have a lot of empathy towards people with schizophrenia. In the 80's I lived in Newcastle Australia and there was a disproportionate amount of young folks being diagnosed with it. Funny though in that time there was lots of good and some bad lsd getting around where you could go to a pub tripping and notice just about everyone was when it came on.
These folks somehow were unable to handle it and got carted of to the psych ward and experimented on with various concoctions of drugs, 99% stayed on them for life and a life of horror until they either overdosed on something or just necked up in various ways.
As hard as some schizophrenic people can be to be around when they are out there, theres an amazing brotherhood amongst them.
Some were occasionally very violent usually to themselves and others were as gentle as lambs but the pain they go through is something else.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 08, 2011 10:48 am » by SamueltheLion

aragajag wrote:I have a lot of empathy towards people with schizophrenia. In the 80's I lived in Newcastle Australia and there was a disproportionate amount of young folks being diagnosed with it. Funny though in that time there was lots of good and some bad lsd getting around where you could go to a pub tripping and notice just about everyone was when it came on.
These folks somehow were unable to handle it and got carted of to the psych ward and experimented on with various concoctions of drugs, 99% stayed on them for life and a life of horror until they either overdosed on something or just necked up in various ways.
As hard as some schizophrenic people can be to be around when they are out there, theres an amazing brotherhood amongst them.
Some were occasionally very violent usually to themselves and others were as gentle as lambs but the pain they go through is something else.

hey man, yeah, i can understand that pain, your empathy sounds like a GOOD PLAN!

i am also schizoid, manic, depressive, agressive, compulsive, revulsive, obsessive, regressive... all according to man, but, MAN, i tell you: i am none of these things.

stop believing in the machine's labels, fables i tell you, mere fables.

how many healthy people became and become sick,
wickeddy wick wicked men, lay goose gross eggs in their minds play pen...

and so, they become sick, with this wicckedy wicked wick,
ed
ed
education,
ed duke at ion?

believe you are healthy and you will be.
think yourself fit.

i am sane,

i will not be blamed,
for poetiscizing and blasphemying,
this silly hellish lake.

FLY FROM ME! WICKED ONES!

pseduo pseduo,
pseudo pharmacratic inquisition,
claiming everyones health and lives.

lsd is space mead said captain speed,
john dee himself the original wizard of eleven elf:
7 11, double o 7. yes, it's true, why, you look like you've caught the flue.

where have you flown off too, you mighty few?

strange place this is, what a wicked human race, rat race, stop chasing the unchaste.

lsd was a military operation to subert and subvert the youth of the day and age.

we are in a strange time-lie-n. line.

:sunny:

let us make some medicines to bring us all back into balance.

body mind and soul, soulhounds hound us at the door,
fall to the floor, praise god and worship idols no more.

what worship is of idols whizzzzz?
loving anything but forevermore.-

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 08, 2011 2:08 pm » by SamueltheLion

thought this was an interestnig pic: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v303/ ... C-001a.jpg

made a few videos guys:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

funny, the youtube encoding reads:

kibosh
djibouti
highborn

eh ? ;)

:D

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 08, 2011 2:29 pm » by Aragajag

My personal thoughts on sacred geometry is to put a plasma field at the very center of a electromagnetic toroid. If I had a few extra dollars I would try it out.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 08, 2011 6:22 pm » by SamueltheLion

aragajag wrote:My personal thoughts on sacred geometry is to put a plasma field at the very center of a electromagnetic toroid. If I had a few extra dollars I would try it out.

i would request you watch the video again, maybe pause it, Nand or go look up the images from here

http://vortexmath.webs.com

the point is: your heart is a taurus, a taurus generating ma'at chi ne ;)

it's a live! :D

if you had a body ( hey wait! YOU DO HAVE A BODY; HEHEHE ) you could try this out.

ok, let's create plasma fields at the very centres of our electro magnetic (aura???) generating toroids. what's that mean? ok i think: plasma is the 4th state of matter: and in old alchemy/ geometry, there is "common" salt and "philosophical" salt, so too do i believe there is common fire and philosophical fire.

the ancients said there are 4 elements; air fire water earth,

and in modern science we have the 4 states of matter: plasma, gas(air), liquid (water), earth (earth)...

so! Set your heart on fire? with a special kind of fire.

not to be confused with the common version ;)

it's an internal thing, ya dig ? ;D

:cheers:
Last edited by SamueltheLion on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 08, 2011 6:27 pm » by SamueltheLion

oh, just tried that, visualise and then DO set a little fire on fire in your heart, lead it through your head.

i do this double fold yoga kundalini breathing method thing (hehe, sorry, sounds pompous, but i just stumbled across it intuitively), imagine with your inbreathing, that you are both raising energy from your muladharra chakara (slightly below your balls ;)) and pulling it in through your head and into your heart, this sounds like a lot but really its rather simple.

it's kind of intense though.

yeah, so anyway, good luck!

maybe you will get a dollar or few to spare after all, for trying your ideas out, and your wheel of life thingy ;)

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 08, 2011 6:38 pm » by Aragajag

samuelthemule wrote:
i would request you watch the video again, maybe pause it, Nand or go look up the images from here

http://vortexmath.webs.com

the point is: your heart is a taurus, a taurus generating ma'at chi ne ;) the heart also has neurons a mind of its own so has the gut

it's a live! :D

if you had a body ( hey wait! YOU DO HAVE A BODY; HEHEHE ) you could try this out.

ok, let's create plasma fields at the very centres of our electro magnetic (aura???) generating toroids. what's that mean? ok i think: plasma is the 4th state of matter: and in old alchemy/ geometry, there is "common" salt and "philosophical" salt, so too do i believe there is common fire and philosophical fire.

the ancients said there are 4 elements; air fire water earth,

and in modern science we have the 4 states of matter: plasma, gas(air), liquid (water), earth (earth)...

so! Set your heart on fire? with a special kind of fire.

not to be confused with the common version ;)

it's an internal thing, ya dig ? ;D

:cheers:

I was thinking more on the lines of generating energy and maybe some other things with a bit more wow to it. So many have put forward the toroids possibilities for energy use and other things so I got to tossing the idea around of a plasma field in the center of it. When you consider that the universe is nearly all plasma but very dense with it at the toroidal galaxy center its got possibilities imo anyway.

From the new scientist website.
PHYSICISTS have created blobs of gaseous plasma that can grow, replicate and communicate - fulfilling most of the traditional requirements for biological cells. Without inherited material they can't be described as alive, but the researchers believe these curious spheres may offer a radical new explanation for how life began.

Most biologists think living cells arose out of a complex and lengthy evolution of chemicals that took millions of years, beginning with simple molecules through amino acids, primitive proteins and finally forming an organised structure. But if Mircea Sanduloviciu and his colleagues at Cuza University in Romania are right, the theory may have to be completely revised. They say cell-like self-organisation can occur in a few microseconds.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 08, 2011 6:43 pm » by SamueltheLion

hahah, stupid non-creation scientists,

life began in 1 instant: infinity, as it pierced, ruptured, and rushed through a while hole into and creating this dimension.

millions of years, spontaneous evolution lol lol, trolllolol.

maaan, how long before people realise INTELLIGENCE is behind the universe; you can only make sense of the world if you agree and find out: It is mental!

oh and as for " a bit more wow "

dude, once you really get what visualization, co-creation and internal manifestation can do, you will laugh at the outside world ;)

it goes I O for a reason, not o i.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 08, 2011 7:02 pm » by Aragajag

We physical beings are always trying to equate what we are to the never ending saga,
I do think that there is intelligent self aware beings at the galaxy center but are churning vortex's of plasma energy that live forever from our perspective but dream of creating for want of a better word vibrations that lead to making life in the outer limbs of their bodies.
The Aborigine dreaming stories of creation that go back further than any other documented creation stories really do ring my bell, there are so many other tribal stories that fit in there to.
Nothing I said in the earlier post was either for or against a creative entity. Just my thoughts on the physical realm and the possible use of plasma in a toroid for practical purposes.

PreviousNext