Telepathy - Schizophrenia - God, mystery of my life

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostThu Dec 08, 2011 11:39 pm » by SamueltheLion

aragajag wrote:We physical beings are always trying to equate what we are to the never ending saga,
I do think that there is intelligent self aware beings at the galaxy center but are churning vortex's of plasma energy that live forever from our perspective but dream of creating for want of a better word vibrations that lead to making life in the outer limbs of their bodies.
The Aborigine dreaming stories of creation that go back further than any other documented creation stories really do ring my bell, there are so many other tribal stories that fit in there to.
Nothing I said in the earlier post was either for or against a creative entity. Just my thoughts on the physical realm and the possible use of plasma in a toroid for practical purposes.

oh i know, i was just refuting the quote, or trying.

as for physical beings trying to relate! EXactly!
the circle is a representation of the infinite, that is as close as we can really get with finite means; tie knots up; the orouboros.

mythology is fun stuff.

as for creative beings and beings, well, ultimately, is personality really personal?

maybe the mind of god is just a bunch of neurons,
i guess it depends on how you view it, i guess it just depends on your perspective...

i'd love to hear a summary or short version of some of those indigenous tales, got a lot of stuff going on atm, i do remember hearing something i liked, they equate the ages of man with the seasons, it does just seem to be the same story everywhere really.

a little old :P

i guess that's why we spiral out further and further, to explore, fearlessly.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostThu Dec 08, 2011 11:39 pm » by SamueltheLion

aragajag wrote:We physical beings are always trying to equate what we are to the never ending saga,
I do think that there is intelligent self aware beings at the galaxy center but are churning vortex's of plasma energy that live forever from our perspective but dream of creating for want of a better word vibrations that lead to making life in the outer limbs of their bodies.
The Aborigine dreaming stories of creation that go back further than any other documented creation stories really do ring my bell, there are so many other tribal stories that fit in there to.
Nothing I said in the earlier post was either for or against a creative entity. Just my thoughts on the physical realm and the possible use of plasma in a toroid for practical purposes.

oh i know, i was just refuting the quote, or trying.

as for physical beings trying to relate! EXactly!
the circle is a representation of the infinite, that is as close as we can really get with finite means; tie knots up; the orouboros.

mythology is fun stuff.

as for creative beings and beings, well, ultimately, is personality really personal?

maybe the mind of god is just a bunch of neurons,
i guess it depends on how you view it, i guess it just depends on your perspective...

i'd love to hear a summary or short version of some of those indigenous tales, got a lot of stuff going on atm, i do remember hearing something i liked, they equate the ages of man with the seasons, it does just seem to be the same story everywhere really.

a little old :P

i guess that's why we spiral out further and further, to explore, fearlessly.
Your faith will make you whole

Previous