tell us your ghost stories,

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 1:41 pm » by Mediasorcerer

i have had numerous experiences over many years with what some describe as"ghosts" or discarnate entities,starting at around the age of 14-15,
my family moved into a large house in melb victoria that was around 100 years old,a two story mansion [unrenovated] it was a boarding house,[not originally]with self contained bedrooms,
the house was run down,but livable,it had bluestone cellars,huge ballroom,many rooms,victorian architecture,etc.
i never believed in ghosts,until really weird shit started to happen to me and my sister,

i still didnt believe,even thought i had experiences of my bedroom going cold,being touched on the legs in bed,black orbs moving across the room late at night,
and some other shit that was so frightening,it changed my life forever,one night the room got so cold[middle of summer]i put two doonas on my bed to keep warm,vapour was coming from my breath,like in winter,,that night i saw a black shadow moving across in front of my bed,i ran downstairs and would not go back upstairs that night,

it sent me on a search to find out more,
and how to deal with what i now know are not deamons or the devil,but dead humans just like u and me,who are caught up in a vortex of there own mind and spirit,and just want some help to move on,now when i see them occasionally,im not frightened at all,thanx to learning american indian healing techniques and philosophy,that gave me much greater undrstanding of the phenomena and why it happens,at first,i used to fight the ghost off when it came in the room late at night,usually just as i was falling asleep,the hair would go up on my neck,goosebumps,cold room,etc,id lie there in bed saying to myself"i dont believe in ghosts"that kinda shit,then id get all mad,like fukoff ghost outta my bedroom,get the fuk out of here or ill kill ya,i even put garlic round my bed,lol,on occasion to see if it would work,
this happened for many years even after we moved out of the house,until i was taught to love them not fight them,give them healing and peace,not be frightened,and help them move out of this realm,where they get trapped,they have an overview of the world we dont have,there time is not our time,they were once us,we will be them,spirit is eternal,

come on man,dont hold out on me=
lets hear some of your weird shit experiences,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 1:53 pm » by Icarus1

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
`'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December,
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
Eagerly I wished the morrow; - vainly I had sought to borrow
From my books surcease of sorrow - sorrow for the lost Lenore -
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels named Lenore -
Nameless here for evermore.

And the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain
Thrilled me - filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;
So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating
`'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door -
Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door; -
This it is, and nothing more,'

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,
`Sir,' said I, `or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;
But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,
And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,
That I scarce was sure I heard you' - here I opened wide the door; -
Darkness there, and nothing more.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
But the silence was unbroken, and the darkness gave no token,
And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, `Lenore!'
This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, `Lenore!'
Merely this and nothing more.

Back into the chamber turning, all my soul within me burning,
Soon again I heard a tapping somewhat louder than before.
`Surely,' said I, `surely that is something at my window lattice;
Let me see then, what thereat is, and this mystery explore -
Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore; -
'Tis the wind and nothing more!'

Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter,
In there stepped a stately raven of the saintly days of yore.
Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;
But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door -
Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door -
Perched, and sat, and nothing more.

Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,
`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.
Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning - little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door -
Bird or beast above the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as `Nevermore.'

But the raven, sitting lonely on the placid bust, spoke only,
That one word, as if his soul in that one word he did outpour.
Nothing further then he uttered - not a feather then he fluttered -
Till I scarcely more than muttered `Other friends have flown before -
On the morrow he will leave me, as my hopes have flown before.'
Then the bird said, `Nevermore.'

Startled at the stillness broken by reply so aptly spoken,
`Doubtless,' said I, `what it utters is its only stock and store,
Caught from some unhappy master whom unmerciful disaster
Followed fast and followed faster till his songs one burden bore -
Till the dirges of his hope that melancholy burden bore
Of "Never-nevermore."'

But the raven still beguiling all my sad soul into smiling,
Straight I wheeled a cushioned seat in front of bird and bust and door;
Then, upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linking
Fancy unto fancy, thinking what this ominous bird of yore -
What this grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt, and ominous bird of yore
Meant in croaking `Nevermore.'

This I sat engaged in guessing, but no syllable expressing
To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into my bosom's core;
This and more I sat divining, with my head at ease reclining
On the cushion's velvet lining that the lamp-light gloated o'er,
But whose velvet violet lining with the lamp-light gloating o'er,
She shall press, ah, nevermore!

Then, methought, the air grew denser, perfumed from an unseen censer
Swung by Seraphim whose foot-falls tinkled on the tufted floor.
`Wretch,' I cried, `thy God hath lent thee - by these angels he has sent thee
Respite - respite and nepenthe from thy memories of Lenore!
Quaff, oh quaff this kind nepenthe, and forget this lost Lenore!'

`Prophet!' said I, `thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil! -
Whether tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore,
Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted -
On this home by horror haunted - tell me truly, I implore -
Is there - is there balm in Gilead? - tell me - tell me, I implore!'

`Prophet!' said I, `thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil!
By that Heaven that bends above us - by that God we both adore -
Tell this soul with sorrow laden if, within the distant Aidenn,
It shall clasp a sainted maiden whom the angels named Lenore -
Clasp a rare and radiant maiden, whom the angels named Lenore?'

`Be that word our sign of parting, bird or fiend!' I shrieked upstarting -
`Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore!
Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
Leave my loneliness unbroken! - quit the bust above my door!
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!'

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 3:44 pm » by Nilm33

Only one for me.

8 yrs old, sleeping on couch at grandmas. Wake up middle of night, compelled to go into spare bedroom great grandma slept in before she died. Walk in, great grandma sitting at foot of bed accompinied by several other elderly people standing beside her. Terrified, run back to couch. Wake up. Tell grandma. Grandma gets out the family photo album...

In the photo album were the same people I saw in the bedroom that night. That was the first time I was shown the family photo album. Many of the relatives I saw died as early as the 1940's. Grandma was in tears.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 3:44 pm » by Savvymalloy

You know after watching the Haunted Underground vid that freeyourmind posted I was temtped to start a thread like this... I suppose great minds think alike eh? :cheers:

I'm rather busy atm but when I get time to sit down and articulate my own personal experiences I shall do so.

Great thread :flop:
Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Writer

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 3:58 pm » by Ricardo121

I will never forget the day when I saw my grandfathers ghost.
It happened a very long time ago and I will try to remember the best I can.

I used to rent a Council garage which was just at the back on my parents house. I went to get the car, just like I always would in the morning, drove the car out of the garage, got out to lock it up, got back in the car and as I turned over to put my seat belt on I saw my grandfather just move into the center of my parents bedroom window. He had a faint orange shirt on with the sleeves folded up and was just stood there for a few moments , then he just moved back to the left of the window.
I drove around to my parents house and as I walked in our dog Ben was going balistic, he shot up stairs and went straight into my parents room, I followed him ( naturally ) and there wasn't anything there.

Spooky LOL

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 4:24 pm » by E6722maj

i had one odd little ghostly type experience, some years ago, on a lovely summer day while having a walk through nearby woods. a dirt track runs from the trees next to a very tall wall, alongside a college that's on the edge of the wood. the other side of the track is open field. as i was walking down this trail, i saw a girl approaching in the opposite direction around a curve in the track, thirty yards or so away. i looked momentarily down to avoid tripping on the uneven surface, then looked back up, and the girl was no longer there. i'd looked away for a maximum of three seconds, yet she had vanished, either - over the wall, which was three times her height, or across the fields, where i would have seen her (but did not). the track ahead, from where she'd been approaching, was totally empty.
i know it's not scary, but it was odd enough that i never forgot.

:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 5:11 pm » by Thebluecanary

I love threads like this. I already told my "man with the flaming arm" story, on my Halloween thread, so I won't bore ya'll with that again. I've seen lots of ghosts, all my life, and lived with a few of them as well.

When I was 20, me and 6 friends went in together on a two bedroom apartment on the outskirts of town in a semi-rural area, in a brand new apartment complex. We were the second tenants to move in. Almost as soon as we moved in, the weird shit started. Lights would go on and off, the tv would turn itself on and off, stuff would be moved to strange places. Our patio furniture would move around at night while we were inside hanging out (it was a 2nd floor balcony over a steep incline, no way anyone could have climbed up there) and when we'd look outside chairs would be stacked on the table or moved around in strange ways. I had a necklace that I wore all the time, even to bed. One morning, I woke up and it was gone. I tore the bedroom up thinking it had fallen off while I was asleep; I even pulled the bed apart and looked between it and the wall. Nothing. Two weeks later, I found it by accident in my nightstand drawer, wrapped around a battery, shoved inside a film canister. My hairbrush would vanish from my dresser as I was getting ready for work in the mornings; I'd announce to the room "I need my fucking brush, please bring it back" and then I'd go out to make a pot of coffee, come back and it would be lying in the middle of my bed. It became a running joke amongst all our friends that our place was haunted. One roommate, a Zen Buddhist who'd recently come from living in a monastery, started to be afraid to sleep there; he slept on a futon in the living room and he could hear the patio furniture moving around at night. He ended up on a pallet in the tiny laundry room to get away from the noise.

Other tenants moved in, including an Air Force ROTC officer who had a snazzy Corvette. At night, the alarm on his car would go off over and over again. It was like a game, making him run out over and over to turn the alarm off in his tighty whities. Several times in the middle of the night I heard children laughing and playing outside; there were no kids in the complex, and I'm pretty sure no parents would let their kids out at 3am in any case. Sometimes, when the car alarm would start going off, you could look out my window and it seemed like there was a man in the drivers seat with his head slumped over the wheel. Several mornings I got in my truck to find the strands of mardi gras beads hanging from my rear view had been wrapped around the mirror. One night, I had a gentleman caller sleeping over, and we were awakened by what sounded like cats moaning and screaming outside. I asked him, "That's cats, right?" His response was, "Not unless cats can speak spanish." He told me that the sound was a voice crying over and over, "In the name of god, I'm sorry, please." He never slept over again.

It was amusing and titillating for our friends to come over. But honestly, we couldn't figure out how a brand new apartment could be haunted. Honestly, even as crazy as it was, we sort of doubted that it was anything other than our imaginations running amok. Then, I took a job at the Valvoline place as an oil change girl, and one of the mechanics had grown up right down the road from the apartment complex. He told me one day, no way in hell would he live where I lived, and I asked him why. He said that when he was a little boy, the area where my complex now stood had been an old overgrown apple orchard with a little two-room shack in the middle. He and his cousins used to dare one another to go knock on the door of the shack, but none of them was ever brave enough. Turns out that right after WWII, a family of migrant workers took up residence in the cabin to maintain the orchard; one night, the father went crazy and killed his two children, his wife and himself.

I moved out soon after that, due to roommate drama not ghost drama, and I have no idea what happened there after that.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 15, 2010 2:53 am » by Spock

I told of some pictures I had seen of a real apparition in another thread. An apparition that I know to be 100% authentic, because I knew the source.

I stumbled across this a minute ago, and it is very similar to the picture I saw (in substance), as well as a two accounts I have heard from another (high school/church friend that was also my lawyer years ago).

If you see a full body apparition, it is going to look something like this, although in color.

LINK

The above photo is of a full blown apparition of a woman ghost. Notice her left arm is transparent. You can make out what she is wearing, a little bit of her face, and buttons on her shirt. This kind of photo is what all ghost hunters strive for. What we call "Trophy" pictures. This is a rare example of how some people have reported seeing their loved ones and descriptions of people who have died, appear to them in a human form. Sometimes at a distance, other times up close. For a spirit to make themselves seen like this, it takes a lot of energy and effort on their part. Usually, you'll find significant temperature drops in the same room as this spirit is in. So, from an orb, a spirit goes into a mist/cloud like shape, and from there, they make a human shape/form before vanishing. Often, lasting a few seconds.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 15, 2010 3:23 am » by Ghost32

I have had several paranormal experiences, the first being when I was very young around 6 or 7 and we had a fan in the house that would come on by itself and about a year or so later one day all the clocks in the house stopped all at the same time this was right after my father had died and days after word I had very lucid dreams of him, I was 8 years old at the time and it was a very rough time in my life.My father was a sniper in the koean war and he would often tell me stories of ufos and bigfoot which has kept me interested in paranormal stuff much of my life.

Later on when I was about 14 years old I had another string of poltergeist type experiences many occuring to me at my girlfriend at that times home, when I was alone in the house a door in the kitchen would open on its own and on another ocassion the water turned on by itself and I always felt a weird presence in the house.

Also in my mid teens when I was 15 or 16 I had a ghost or spirit type experience where I awoke in the middle of the night for some reason and noticed a dark shadow type figure kneeling in the corner of my room which appeared to be praying.

And I have also had one experience of whats known as Sleep Paralysis which sometimes is linked to alien abduction, I woke up in the middle of the night and could not move or speak but could see everything and it seemed that there was a huge gust of wind blowing in my room and the weird part was I could hear really loud slayer music playing but after it was over I realized I didnt even have my slayer tape at home...

These are all true stories! and I have had 2 ufo sightings.

:ghost: 32

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 15, 2010 4:41 am » by Mediasorcerer

nilm33 wrote:Only one for me.

8 yrs old, sleeping on couch at grandmas. Wake up middle of night, compelled to go into spare bedroom great grandma slept in before she died. Walk in, great grandma sitting at foot of bed accompinied by several other elderly people standing beside her. Terrified, run back to couch. Wake up. Tell grandma. Grandma gets out the family photo album...

In the photo album were the same people I saw in the bedroom that night. That was the first time I was shown the family photo album. Many of the relatives I saw died as early as the 1940's. Grandma was in tears.

maybe like down here,souls travel in groups or families out up there wherever they reside or dwell?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Next