Ten Questions Christians Can't Answer!

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 4:59 pm » by Mozi!!a

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 5:00 pm » by Saturnv

question no 11 why is god given the bibles copyrite when it is obvious king james and his scribes wrote it din din !!

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 5:05 pm » by Mozi!!a

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 5:08 pm » by Boondox681

question no 11 why is god given the bibles copyrite when it is obvious king james and his scribes wrote it din din !!

your close.it's called the Septuagint.72 men wrote it.

and as far as a response to the op....the same as always,
christians are stupid.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Writer

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 5:11 pm » by Jimmer1

answer 1-10:

that smart aleck is a real dweeb.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 5:11 pm » by Mozi!!a

com to dady :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 5:16 pm » by Mozi!!a

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 5:20 pm » by Mozi!!a

f :censored: bit :censored: s

Writer

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 7:12 pm » by Generic

well, here's a bit of logic, and some research… Some of these questions are rather silly, but what ever... slow day at work I guess...

1. How did kangaroos get "back" to Australia? We are assuming they were there in the first place, or that they even existed at that time?
• Same way animals get to any island, "Life finds a way" How would animals have gotten to Hawaii according to a evolutionist? you've only got some 800k years to work with BTW…

2. If the ark was "Air Tight" how did they breath?
• why would the ark have been air tight? The Hull would have to be, but why the rest of the boat? A modern boat is made of fibber glass, don't see to many people breathing through that…

** I'm beginning to wonder why I'm waisting my time with this but…whatever, it's a slow day at work…**

3. Why did got punish Adam and Eve if they didn't know evil?
• Though Adam and Eve lacked knowledge of good and evil before eating from the tree, that doesn't necessarily mean they had no understanding of obedience and disobedience… Like a child told not to do something might not understand the reasons why disobedience is wrong, but it doesn't mean they don't understand they were told not to do something.

4. Why was the tree there in the first place?
• I would expect it was because God didn't want a creation that loved him out of force. If God did not provide the option, then he didn't have the free choosing people he wished for… What do you want, a girlfriend, or a girl chained in your basement??

5. Was the stone rolled away when the women got there..?
• Sounds like it… you're reading a second hand description of what the women told the writers of the documents. On the surface they don't all say the same thing, however, none of them contradict what the other say.

6. How many women and which ones?
•At least five women visited the tomb, four of whom were Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, Salome and Joanna. While John's account only refers to Mary Magdalene, it implies other women went with her to the tomb, since Mary's words to Peter and John are, "WE don't know where they have put him!" Again, they don't all say the same thing, but they don't contradict either. Saying "Mary Went" doesn't mean "Mary Went Alone"

7. If you believe the creation was allegory then…XX Stop the question there..
• Most Christians think it was allegory… so ya, they believe Paul

8. How many donkeys did Jesus ride?
• 1 donkey. How many donkeys were there? 2 donkeys… once again, different accounts, that do not contradict each other… If I have an Orange and an Apple stating "I have an Apple" is not a false statement, and saying "I have an Apple and and an Orange" later does not make the previous statement false nor contradict it.

9. Using the genealogies listed in the bible, who was Josephs father?
• You can't use biblical (or any historical) genealogy to figure out anything… they were used to record "lines" of a heritage. They were never complete. Just the same way you can't use the "liniage of Jesus" to state that the world is 4000 years old, you also can't use it to state who's father was who's… any of those people could be many generations apart. "Jesus Christ, son of David, son of Abraham." does not mean that there was only three generations from Abraham to Jesus.

10. What day of the passover was Jesus crucified?
• John does not state what day Jesus was crucified on, he only states what day his dinner, arrest and trial started on, which corresponds with the other three gospels. The events of the crusafixion took place "Over Night and into the next morning" John does not give the reader a frame of reference for timing as events are happening only the time that the events start.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 7:22 pm » by Lilith

generic wrote: I would expect it was because God didn't want a creation that loved him out of force. If God did not provide the option, then he didn't have the free choosing people he wished for… What do you want, a girlfriend, or a girl chained in your basement??

the girlfriend is still a slave to your will if you threaten her with hellfire..imagine someone who has a gun pointed to his head..he has the choice to move and die or obey the one with the gun..is this person free?

PreviousNext