Ten Questions Christians Can't Answer!

Writer

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 7:33 pm » by Generic

argh... it's against my principles to get into discussions on forum threads... but you seem nice enough... so here we go...

------
As to your description of the situation... Perhaps, but I think it would be a little different. In this case, God is the one that can provide the life, if Adam and Eve choose to reject that offering, then they are choosing death by walking away from God... I think it might be more like choosing to walk away from a hospital with an illness, the hospital is there, they can help you, if you stay... but you can't blame the hospital for "letting" you die, if you choose to walk away from it... it's not a nice choice, but it is the circumstances that are provided...

my 2c

Writer

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 7:50 pm » by Eyajwhynsos

leaving the hospital when your ill is like walking away from god who has life???? I know what ya mean by not wanting to get into it on forum, but that comment ya just wrote isn't quite the same that analogy doesn't really work here.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 7:58 pm » by Lilith

generic wrote:argh... it's against my principles to get into discussions on forum threads... but you seem nice enough... so here we go...

------
As to your description of the situation... Perhaps, but I think it would be a little different. In this case, God is the one that can provide the life, if Adam and Eve choose to reject that offering, then they are choosing death by walking away from God... I think it might be more like choosing to walk away from a hospital with an illness, the hospital is there, they can help you, if you stay... but you can't blame the hospital for "letting" you die, if you choose to walk away from it... it's not a nice choice, but it is the circumstances that are provided...

my 2c

they are already alive, so they "accepted" the offering of life (which btw only makes sense if you see god as the creator)...where exactly did they reject the offering of life? I don't understand which you are referring to? You mean the disobedience?

And I wouldn't want to stay in a hospital which wants me worship it and obey rules, which suppress my physical and spiritual freedom...

and btw there is no illness in the first place imo :wink:

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 8:04 pm » by Jinma6

PANGEA (IS HOW THE EVOLUCIFERIAN'S EXPLAIN IT)

THE SAME REASON YOU DON'T GENERALLY DROWN ON A CRUISE SHIP
(IT WASN'T A SUBMARINE BRAINIAC)

JOSEPH WAS AND IS IRRELEVANT (READ THE STORY!)

"I AM" CHOSE TO GIVE ALL OF HIS CREATION FREE WILL. HE PROVIDED PARADISE AND ALL OF MAN'S NEEDS. HE GAVE EVERYTHING TO MAN EXCEPT
"THE FRUIT". ADAM & EVE CHOSE TO DISOBEY.
"I AM" DOESN'T NEED REASONS FOR WHAT HE DOES WITH HIS OWN, BUT
IF ADAM & EVE HAD NOT HAD ACCESS TO "THE TREE" LUCIFER, THE REBELLION, AND YOURSELF WOULD BE SAYING........ MAN ONLY LOVES, AND OBEYS YOU BECAUSE......

THE ANSWER TO THE REST IS, NONE OF THEM HAVE TO BE INCORRECT FOR THEM ALL TO BE CORRECT.

Writer

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 8:09 pm » by Generic

Well, I believe they were told, "if you eat this you'll die"... and they ate it... then they died... (awhile later)

Hospitals are all about rules, most of which keep a person alive... yes, the situation is different, its an example. but you have "Take this pill, sleep here now, go for this treatment then, don't smoke this ever again..."

The whole point I think, is to provide people with the choice. Life is full of choices, sometimes those choices kill you, sometimes there not nice choices to make and people don't think it's "fair" but nothing in Life, ever (even from the beginning here we see) is ever about fair. It's about what to do with the time that is given to you. Sometimes there's rules, sometimes we're "free"... most of the time we just try to get by with what we've got.

my 2c

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 8:15 pm » by Lilith

generic wrote:Well, I believe they were told, "if you eat this you'll die"... and they ate it... then they died... (awhile later)

Hospitals are all about rules, most of which keep a person alive... yes, the situation is different, its an example. but you have "Take this pill, sleep here now, go for this treatment then, don't smoke this ever again..."

The whole point I think, is to provide people with the choice. Life is full of choices, sometimes those choices kill you, sometimes there not nice choices to make and people don't think it's "fair" but nothing in Life, ever (even from the beginning here we see) is ever about fair. It's about what to do with the time that is given to you. Sometimes there's rules, sometimes we're "free"... most of the time we just try to get by with what we've got.

my 2c

exactly ..a little bit later ..lol :mrgreen: ..I ate an apple today..one day I will surely die (at least my body will)...but doesn't mean there is a direct connection between the apple and my death...
let's just agree to disagree...in the end it comes down to treating each other with respect and love ...so have a nice day :hugging:

Writer

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 8:18 pm » by Generic

nice!

Writer

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 12:03 am » by Eyajwhynsos

yeah I should probably not but i couldn't get this thought from my mind. the whole free will and god wanting us to freely love him, seeing that it says he God knows all (I'm sure we have heard this bit before but) how can anyone then truly freely love God. I mean we don't know all, but he does and it is presumably about loving him so if he knows all how can he ever be FREELY loved being that he knows that even before were created who will choose to love him or not?

Again the anaolgy of the girl freely being your girl friend or chain up in the basement doesn't quite work here either, we aren't all knowing, there is nothing he GOD could do to truly have a creation with free will, only the illusion. This does beg the question so what, GOD does what he wants, if he knows all and we don't it's on us, but my thing is if he knows all then this is less a divine plan and more of a divine act. Any who, just had to get that on here....and like lilith said its about the way we treat each other.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 am » by Mozi!!a

like lilith said its about the way we treat each other
apsolutly right.

its about us and its always been about us.

how can we understand god.

when first dont understand what is to be human.

where we are where we come from were we are going

and what a f :censored: are we doing here in the first plase.

for what reason what perpose.

but ppl dont ask these simpel questions.

they are trying to go to the source immediately.

how can you understand the source. when you dont understand you self.

pssssssssssssssssssss

we have a long journey.until we understand that

Writer

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 12:22 am » by Eyajwhynsos

yeah I'm just gonna repost this so it isn't missed just one more time I have this bad luck of putting good thoughts down only for it to be missed by a comment not particularly haveing to do with it, nothing against you Danbue....

yeah I should probably not but i couldn't get this thought from my mind. the whole free will and god wanting us to freely love him, seeing that it says he God knows all (I'm sure we have heard this bit before but) how can anyone then truly freely love God. I mean we don't know all, but he does and it is presumably about loving him so if he knows all how can he ever be FREELY loved being that he knows that even before were created who will choose to love him or not?

Again the anaolgy of the girl freely being your girl friend or chain up in the basement doesn't quite work here either, we aren't all knowing, there is nothing he GOD could do to truly have a creation with free will, only the illusion. This does beg the question so what, GOD does what he wants, if he knows all and we don't it's on us, but my thing is if he knows all then this is less a divine plan and more of a divine act. Any who, just had to get that on here....and like lilith said its about the way we treat each other.
Last edited by Eyajwhynsos on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext