Ten Questions Christians Can't Answer!

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 12:24 am » by Dank1

demobe wrote:
like lilith said its about the way we treat each other
apsolutly right.

its about us and its always been about us.

how can we understand god.

when first dont understand what is to be human.

where we are where we come from were we are going

and what a f :censored: are we doing here in the first plase.

for what reason what perpose.

but ppl dont ask these simpel questions.

they are trying to go to the source immediately.

how can you understand the source. when you dont understand you self.

pssssssssssssssssssss

we have a long journey.until we understand that

poetic indeed,
you can not control the wind
all you can do is adjust the sails
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Writer

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am » by Eyajwhynsos

LOL so much for my repost being missed he he

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am » by Mozi!!a

dank1 wrote:
demobe wrote:
like lilith said its about the way we treat each other
apsolutly right.

its about us and its always been about us.

how can we understand god.

when first dont understand what is to be human.

where we are where we come from were we are going

and what a f :censored: are we doing here in the first plase.

for what reason what perpose.

but ppl dont ask these simpel questions.

they are trying to go to the source immediately.

how can you understand the source. when you dont understand you self.

pssssssssssssssssssss

we have a long journey.until we understand that

poetic indeed,
you can not control the wind
all you can do is adjust the sails

som like this

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 12:31 am » by Mozi!!a

eyajwhynsos wrote:LOL so much for my repost being missed he he

naaa my friend, you know this deep inside :flop:

evrything that i know you know

and evrything that you know i know

u know heheh :D

Writer

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 12:39 am » by Eyajwhynsos

one more time...

eyajwhynsos wrote:yeah I'm just gonna repost this so it isn't missed just one more time I have this bad luck of putting good thoughts down only for it to be missed by a comment not particularly haveing to do with it, nothing against you Danbue....

yeah I should probably not but i couldn't get this thought from my mind. the whole free will and god wanting us to freely love him, seeing that it says he God knows all (I'm sure we have heard this bit before but) how can anyone then truly freely love God. I mean we don't know all, but he does and it is presumably about loving him so if he knows all how can he ever be FREELY loved being that he knows that even before were created who will choose to love him or not?

Again the anaolgy of the girl freely being your girl friend or chain up in the basement doesn't quite work here either, we aren't all knowing, there is nothing he GOD could do to truly have a creation with free will, only the illusion. This does beg the question so what, GOD does what he wants, if he knows all and we don't it's on us, but my thing is if he knows all then this is less a divine plan and more of a divine act. Any who, just had to get that on here....and like lilith said its about the way we treat each other.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 12:52 am » by Spock

boondox681 wrote:and as far as a response to the op....the same as always,
christians are stupid.

Not as stupid as atheists.

At least we have the understanding to admit there must be something greater then us out there.

The most cutting edge minds in theoretical science don't even write off the idea of a God. Not even psychologists such as Jung.

The only people on the planet that are consumed enough to rally the atheist mantra, are the dope smoking video gamers and people that hate the idea of a God, so much, that they choose to cast themselves in the light of narcissistic know-it-alls.

The religion of atheism is more dogmented then the Catholic Church.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 12:57 am » by Spock

Writer

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 am » by Eyajwhynsos

why do people always say that; GREATER, or BETTER, don't you know that the only thing GREATER or BETTER then ourselves is an improvement of ourselves and not somneone/being compared to us?

That there is a force or inteligence that created the universe isn't such a vain idea, though it does make one think that if this being has awareness of things we do not, what exactly is its purpose? We create video games to experience a reality we other wise could not experience, perhaps this is why this being created our universe to experience an unimaginable array of experiences no one being could feasibly do on their own. After all god could be a prisoner in the 4th dimention and simply day dreaming our reality into existence having loss his ability to live free in his own reality....how bout that, yeah.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 1:24 am » by Punjedi

More like "Ten ridiculous questions noone should bother answering"

Go ahead, mock and slander Christ. I truly pray and hope that when the veritable crap hits the big fan, you have found His light. I don't look forward to the future of anyone who has been given more than enough chances to believe and follow the simple Truth and yet refuses and denies what they know and feel.

It's like being told that one glass has pure natural clean water, that can sustain and maintain your life. Water that may be clear, odorless, and tasteless but it is still better for you than anything you could possibly put in your body. All you have to do is take a long deep drink and your good to go. All you ever need to do for the future is drink that pure water and you will sustain yourself much better and healthier through life.

In the other hand is some cool, bubbly, blue looking concoction that smells of sugar and cotton candy. It makes your mouth drool and your eyes water. Even just the smell of it reminds you of all the favorite beverages you have ever enjoyed. The look of the blue liquid makes you want to play in it. Makes you want to splash around in it's wonderful luster. It's almost good enough to make you want to harm others for it, because there isn't enough for everyone. You have to fight and fend off others to keep it. Throughout all this you also know that even one drink of this stuff can kill you and destroy you.

Far too many leaders and far too many people have been fightng over the Blue Stuff, and have forgotten how simple, easy, and readily available the Water is.

Which drink do you choose? Remember, it's all up to you. Noone can or will make that decision for you but rest assured that someone is out to make sure that through influence and emotion, that decision is the wrong one.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 am » by Will69ease

verderkijker wrote:Why should they anyway. Look who's asking :-P

Hahaha...my feelings exactly.

PreviousNext