Ten Questions Christians Can't Answer!

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 2:59 am » by Noetic

Good post demobe,I needed the chuckles lol,I love fucking with zealots.
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 3:09 am » by Emeraldtruth

What do you expect from a thread that is so titled?
Information, enlightenment or arguments?

FFS! Stop the hatred based on old world systems.
Be you, not an indoctrinated stereotype.

Be the change, the truth, the information warrior, not a fkn sheep.
I grow weary of these venomous pointless finger-pointing postings.
No wonder God fkd off. poisonous snakes abound.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 5:22 am » by Slowlyawakening

Humans are more than any religion. But to take science as a religion is a fallacy too. But with science we can get a better idea of the universe and our place in it. This is why people laugh at creationists.
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BS5vid4GkEY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BS5vid4GkEY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Initiate

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 6:38 am » by Anrk0207

born- live- die the end :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 9:20 am » by Funnyman46

My argument has always been this; If we are all decendants of Adam & Eve, we're inbred (we all know what that leads too) so how can I be held accountable for my inbred actions?

I also like the lines from Hitch Hickers Guide to the Galaxy:
Man ask God to prove he exsist. God says, "I can't prove I exsist because proof denies faith and without faith, I am nothing" :o
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 pm » by Mozi!!a

will69ease wrote:This post is more about Demobe being an idiot than questioning Christians. He's a little bitch that can't stand it when people call him/her/it out on it. 7 of the ten questions have nothing to do with Christianity. Clearly Demobe and I don't like each other. That's fine with me. I have a life and don't spend all my waken moments here on DTV like that lonely quack does.

i know you dont like me for some reason even thou i dont know you that well. for using the f word on me. but that fine. i like you :flop:
willy this is frome me to you. :D
[youtube]nKNyFSLJy6o&feature=popt1bus07[/youtube]

Initiate

PostWed Jun 16, 2010 4:53 am » by Slowlyawakening

That is a pretty good video.

Writer

PostWed Jun 16, 2010 5:34 am » by Eyajwhynsos

you know what is interesting denmobe is that in the gospel of thomas there is a saying where jesus is asking his discples to say what he is like, but thomas calls him a teacher and says he is unable to say what jesus is like. Jesus then takes him to the side and tells him three things, when he comes back the other disciples ask what he said and thomas says that if he tells them they the disciples will pick up stones and throw it at thomas and that the stones would then in turn devour the disciples with fire.

Me and a friend were trying to figure this out and I swear this guy had some good response for the gospel of thomas which by the way is cloaked in riddles, and my friend says that jesus told thomas three truth that if he told the disciples they would indeed attempt to stone him to death for such an out right lie but upon doing so would come to realize that what they were told was indeed truth and thus them coming to terms for what they had did would mentally and emotionally destroy them.

I say this because I've seen responses before but that one with the video is such a truth that if will69 attempted to verbally stone you after seeing that, it would I believe wreck havoc upon him mentally once he came to realize the truth of that video.

Far fetched maybe but to me similar....

Initiate

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 7:57 pm » by Captainkarizma

don't fret about the bible some day it will get rivised again so that the fictional accounts will seem more nonfiction. try try and try again .you can polish a turd but in the end its still a turd :lol: :clapper: :owned:
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Initiate

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 8:24 pm » by doommongerer

ImageImageImageImage

PreviousNext