Terrible Spectre of the Dreadful Few!

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 4:48 pm » by Cornbread714

Eldorado wrote:And hate to say it Cornbread, but I have been watching the patterns.........Harbin only goes on these anti-israel rants when Zaff gets rolling against the muslims and arabs..........

Hope you give ol Zaff the same retorts.......he puts a really bad funk on the progress here.........

Lol, I think you might want to go back and read a bit more of Zaff's post history to find out what his views and cultural background really are. :alien51:

But in answer to your overall point (or at least what your overall point seems to be), I have been quite critical of Israeli policy defenders and propagandists (such as Proto), without descending into any hateful rhetoric. I've also been very critical of Zaff's anti-everything posts, lol.

I think for myself and not along any party lines, and I try to recognize and expose propaganda of all types (when I'm not too busy cracking stupid jokes). I am neither anti-Muslim or anti-Semitic.

I am anti-fanatic.

If anything, I am shocked and saddened by the behavior of almost all the players in the Mid-East conflicts, especially the foreign occupiers who have made the situation much worse and who continue to take innocent lives daily.

I am also against any invasion of Iran, even though it's very difficult to wade through the propaganda fog coming from all sides of that issue.

If you're going to be fair about it, then Iran deserves to develop it's nuclear program just as much as Israel or anyone else does. And actually, I would prefer to see Israel work its own problems out without huge military support from the US, though that would probably not be a very pretty sight.

If I had to choose between living in, let's say, Turkey and Israel, I would find it a difficult choice. If I had to choose between Saudi Arabia and Israel, I would choose Israel, hands down.

Hope that clears things up for you, regarding my stance.

As far as Zaff's being anti-Muslim or anti-Arab - you'll have to figure that one out on your own, ha ha. You may be slightly off-base, methinks. :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Previous

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook