Terrible Spectre of the Dreadful Few!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8181
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 1:32 pm » by Harbin



Upload to Disclose.tv




If you like Snordelhans yt channel content enough to save it, do so soon, as it is purported to be shut down soon.

Thank you.
Image
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6262
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 2:12 pm » by Vulcanic


great post harbin, i gotta add this to my magic thread :)
Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 5:36 pm » by Cornbread714


"Jews are not humans".

What an original thought...

Looks like we're really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

Thanks for posting this garbage, Harbin. It certainly casts some more light on who you are, as well as the extreme blind hate that is being fomented in the world these days.




Take heed, folks. There will be a lot more of this kind of propaganda floating around the toilet bowl in coming years.

Not just against Jews, either.

People will be offering lots of "final solutions" to the problems attributed to one race, culture, philosophy or another.

Shit is going to get scary, for sure, but you have a choice - always - to cling to simplistic views promulgated by others, or not.

I'm no fan of Israeli policy (or US policy, for that matter). In fact, I'm no fan of power structures in general, no matter which lies they depend on.

But it's VERY easy to become caught up in a mob.


Are you an individual or a member of a mob?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19588
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 6:04 pm » by The57ironman


Cornbread714 wrote:
.......it's VERY easy to become caught up in a mob.


.


....i disagree....but that's me...

...the sheep , however , now there's a mob.......a mob being led to the slaughter... :peep:



.
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8181
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 6:18 pm » by Harbin


@cornbread:

This is about waking up and becoming the 'non-mob.

Your aversion to the truth is perplexing to me.
Image
Antiwar.com

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 6:29 pm » by Cornbread714


Harbin wrote:@cornbread:

This is about waking up and becoming the 'non-mob.


Your aversion to the truth is perplexing to me.




That's the point. There is no one "THE mob".

There are lots of players in the game of manipulating the so-called sheeple. Each faction singles out a large group of people as an object of hatred, whether it be Jews, Muslims, Christians, Atheists, Republicans, Dems, blacks, whites, gays, etc.

The list goes on and on...

Take a few grains of truth and mix it with a whole lot of bullshit and, yes, it's easy to lead the "sheeple" (another nebulous group which gets blamed for all the world's ignorance - usually by ignorant people themselves).

Once you have narrowed the "evil" down to one group and neatly packaged it, it becomes a powerful tool.

But it doesn't make it true or right.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Writer
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:07 pm

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 6:37 pm » by simonlice


Is this trashing the Jehovah's witnesses? They claim to be the chosen. Or the others claiming to be the chosen people who cannot be chosen because they never lived up to the conditions of being the chosen. All people are dreadful not just a few. The body is a temple or a kingdom hall? :lol:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8181
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 4:40 am » by Harbin


Image
Antiwar.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 am

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 10:09 am » by Eldorado


Cornbread714 wrote:"Jews are not humans".

What an original thought...

Looks like we're really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

Thanks for posting this garbage, Harbin. It certainly casts some more light on who you are, as well as the extreme blind hate that is being fomented in the world these days.




Take heed, folks. There will be a lot more of this kind of propaganda floating around the toilet bowl in coming years.

Not just against Jews, either.

People will be offering lots of "final solutions" to the problems attributed to one race, culture, philosophy or another.

Shit is going to get scary, for sure, but you have a choice - always - to cling to simplistic views promulgated by others, or not.

I'm no fan of Israeli policy (or US policy, for that matter). In fact, I'm no fan of power structures in general, no matter which lies they depend on.

But it's VERY easy to become caught up in a mob.



Are you an individual or a member of a mob?


You say this is coming???? Just look outside your window, to find at least a dozen examples of this game going on.

And hate to say it Cornbread, but I have been watching the patterns.........Harbin only goes on these anti-israel rants when Zaff gets rolling against the muslims and arabs..........

Hope you give ol Zaff the same retorts.......he puts a really bad funk on the progress here.........

Harbin doesn't actually believe in half the vids he posts.....he just does it to watch the bullshit start flying........
Image
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 am

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 10:13 am » by Eldorado


Harbin wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv




Fucking Hilarious...Holocaust Porn......Unreal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)


Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook