Terror From The Sky

Writer

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 4:51 am » by Crawford2010

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 4:57 am » by bugmenot

MonsterQuest http://www.history.com/shows.do?episode ... ion=detail
Episode: Terror From the Sky

Across North America there is something strange and frightening circling overhead. Witnesses tell of human-like creatures that float or hover in the skies and often descend to attack. Legends and folklore tell of strange flying creatures, but in the 1940s and 1950s, strange humanoid forms were spotted above small towns, bringing waves of panic. Sceptics claim that misidentification explains these creatures, however the mounting evidence says otherwise. MonsterQuest will analyze the video proof of this monster while scientists work to discover the identity of an eerie corpse that may unlock the mystery of these flying humanoid monsters.
Rating: TVPG
Running Time: 60 minutes
Genre:Mysteries of History

heres piratebay that was quick :flop:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5031366 ... iD-FQM.avi
Last edited by bugmenot on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 5:03 am » by Stone069

OK REALLY NOOB question I have a vague understanding of the bit torrent thing, but do I have to worry about getting a knock on the door at three am looking for Johnny Depp?

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 5:05 am » by bugmenot

stone069 wrote:OK REALLY NOOB question I have a vague understanding of the bit torrent thing, but do I have to worry about getting a knock on the door at three am looking for Johnny Depp?

er no :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 9:14 pm » by Stone069

AARRRGGGG That be good matey.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 9:29 pm » by Thesaint

I watched a great old film today called "THEY FLEW TOGETHER" starring Anna Neagle and Walter Pidgeon. :lol:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 11:41 pm » by bugmenot

:flop: http://www.history.com/shows.do?episode ... ion=detail

MonsterQuest
Episode: Terror From the Sky

Across North America there is something strange and frightening circling overhead. Witnesses tell of human-like creatures that float or hover in the skies and often descend to attack. Legends and folklore tell of strange flying creatures, but in the 1940s and 1950s, strange humanoid forms were spotted above small towns, bringing waves of panic. Sceptics claim that misidentification explains these creatures, however the mounting evidence says otherwise. MonsterQuest will analyze the video proof of this monster while scientists work to discover the identity of an eerie corpse that may unlock the mystery of these flying humanoid monsters.
Rating: TVPG
Running Time: 60 minutes
Genre:Mysteries of History

OK HERE IT IS DOM :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

enjoy people :flop:

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 11:58 pm » by domdabears

Very nice bugmenot!! i looked this morning to see if they posted it on youtube, but obvioulsy they didnt or else i would have posted it here. thanks for the update :flop:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Previous