Terrorexercise in Copenhagen, right now!

Initiate

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 1:17 pm » by Jesuschrist

Terrorexercise in Copenhagen, right now!

Reminds me of the terrorexercise in Oslo the day prior to the Utøya shooting.
Eyes peeled guys :look: and fingers crossed nothing major will happen.

http://www.sydsvenskan.se/danmark/article1532298/Terrorangrepp--pa-teater.html

My own translation:

Denmark.
During this thursday a terrorattack is expected to occur in Copenhagen - this is however only an exercise.

Danish military, police and other authorities is running an exercise how to cooperate when and if a terrorattack occurs. The scenario is being played out on the following locations. Skuespilhuset, the theater on Sant Annæ Plads and near Nyhav.

The collecting of evidence and leadership-competence is on the agenda for the day.
This exercise will be less dramatic than the 2007 exercise, when a blown up buss was in the scenario as well as a schoolclass held as hostage. This writes bt.dk

peace

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 1:21 pm » by Mozi!!a

mmmmmm yeah thats how it starts :think:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 1:26 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

oh shit
EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE
Pindz

Initiate

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 1:30 pm » by Jesuschrist

Yeah,

I recon you just don't throw an exercise like that unless there is some sort of intel.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 3:34 pm » by Mediasorcerer

they may be planning another oslo "terror" false flag
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 3:55 pm » by Ulosiss

"You can take my country, but you'll never take my, duvet & matching pillows."

Writer

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 4:56 pm » by Ulosiss

Jesuschrist, I just wanted to ask you, "is your name a heavy burden to carry, and when you post, do you try to carry it thoughtfully or do you not think about it." Sorry to be so serious.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 5:42 pm » by Jesuschrist

ulosiss wrote:Jesuschrist, I just wanted to ask you, "is your name a heavy burden to carry, and when you post, do you try to carry it thoughtfully or do you not think about it." Sorry to be so serious.

Firstly. I am not a religious man. Nor am I an atheist. I am here and that is a strange thing. I will live this life and embrace everything of it. If I end up whole that's GREAT NEWS!

The name was free and I took it mainly because it was. I don't think to much about what I post and how I post because of the name, I however try to go about respectfully, sometimes I slip though.

If the name means anything to me it would be jesuschrist as in
'jesuschrist! what did I do now!'

Some thoughts I have on all this:

Jesus Christ to me stands for reason and logic though I sometimes find it hard to follow his principles.

You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy. But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much. If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else?

This is healthy thinking in my opinion. It would save us all a lot of grief if we thought this way. Think what would happen if we did this collectively.
(Maybe David Lynch is right, who knows?)

Sadly few follow this example, including myself.
And I think all of religion has been infiltrated by something truly sinister and today sadly is rotten to it's core.

I am actually a pretty dark and sad person today, if you knew me you would take notice. With that said, I am behind anyone who wants a better world and want to stop all forms of oppression and ill will.

edit: Thank you for the question by the way. Makes me feel recognized.
Made me a little bit more positive. :)

Writer

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 6:03 pm » by Ulosiss

I don't know who 'David Lynch' is, but that was a clear & intelligent reply. Don't worry, my head ain't in the best place either. "The Quickening." Life is to fast, unsimpathetic, etc. Stay Righteous.

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 7:34 pm » by Idk42

I wonder if something will be blown up and then blamed on "Muslim terrorists" who claim it was in retaliation for that Danish artist who depicted Mohammed in a cartoon.

Next