Tesco now promoting GM foods!

Master Conspirator

PostTue Apr 21, 2009 8:20 pm » by Drjones

blackbarbie wrote:That is a really good point you made dr.jones even if it is grown in soil that is bad it will still beat gm food and non organic because its still grown without the added nasties of the world.

Barbie =] xx

Cheers Barbie,yeah,my faith in organic is very strong.I have actually seen how proud these farmers are about their produce and i have a hard time believing that they would be easilly "bought off" or whatever by the evil biotech companies.
Organic is food the way it was meant to be,also try and eat seasonally too,you know,certain fruits and vegetables don't just become ripe for eating at particular times of the year for no reason :look:

We have completely lost our connection with mother Earth with the rise of the supermarket and year long out of season produce :help:

Initiate

PostTue Apr 21, 2009 9:19 pm » by Blackbarbie

drjones wrote:
blackbarbie wrote:That is a really good point you made dr.jones even if it is grown in soil that is bad it will still beat gm food and non organic because its still grown without the added nasties of the world.

Barbie =] xx

Organic is food the way it was meant to be,also try and eat seasonally too,you know,certain fruits and vegetables don't just become ripe for eating at particular times of the year for no reason :look: [/b]
We have completely lost our connection with mother Earth with the rise of the supermarket and year long out of season produce :help:

Ive never thought of it like that but i completley agree with you. We really have lost our connection and its scary. I dont know if you saw but i was watching supersize vs superskinny once and this lady was on there talking to anna richardson and she held a fruit in her hand and could clench her fingers on the other hand but when she held a biscuit she couldnt clench the fingers again and the lady said it was because its not natural to us. makes you think doesnt it even our body puts up guards :think:
Religion was made by a business man.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Apr 21, 2009 9:51 pm » by Drjones

Cheers Barbie,here's some good FACTS about Organic farming..
:flop:
http://www.soilassociation.org/web/sa/s ... enDocument

Initiate

PostWed Apr 22, 2009 1:02 am » by Blackbarbie

i have just read te last link u posted dr.jones and i am disgusted by what the governemnt havent done about pesticide cocktails. That is wat worries me te most out of all. When will they do someting??

Barbie =]xx

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 22, 2009 9:28 am » by Drjones

blackbarbie wrote:i have just read te last link u posted dr.jones and i am disgusted by what the governemnt havent done about pesticide cocktails. That is wat worries me te most out of all. When will they do someting??

Barbie =]xx

:bang; :bang; Aaarrghh Barbie do not EVER give your power away to the government like that-your not helpless :sunny: ,afterall we the people are supposed to be the government.
And to answer your question and also throw an interesting FACT at you firstly NO,not at the moment,the pesticides will continue to be used,until so many people make noise they'd have to stop it...Also here's the fact-ONLY ORGANIC FOOD is permitted for consumption at the house of commons and 10 downing street and i'm assuming buckingham palace too :look: :oops:
They dont want to be eating all that pesticide shit either,actually as we all know now the governments are not really running much,most of them are employees and in the shit as much as us,some of em are decent people,most of em though are just there for the paycheck.The secret societies are truly running most policies,yes,it's all a game to them i believe,just a show of we CAN do this and WE can do that cos the public are pathetic quite frankly.I'm hopeful that there are good people even in the secret socities or one of my own personal beliefs is that there are secret societies out there who really do want what's best for humanity or the planet.
It's a ying and yang good and evil thing,evil has been in charge for too long,time for a change of management here on Earth i think.So what about it...we are not completely helpless ourselves,we may not have vast sums of money but we are all connected to the creator whether we like that or not.
"The world IS your oyster"...you must believe,truly :sunny: :cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Apr 22, 2009 10:42 am » by Blackbarbie

Im sorry but i need to something about that, i know how i feel about GM and i know how i feel about pesticide cocktails! it is ridiculous because GM is just being introduced and weve already been on it, weve been eating pesticide ridden foods for years!!!!!
And the government , im not bloody suprised!! i didnt actually realise how bad non orgnic foor is for people! it is a lot better than that harmful nastiness they stick on everything!!!
By te way today i think i photographed some chemtrails im going to upload them but it makes you think with them spraying us , and doing stuff to our food, what the hell is it doing in our bodies???!!!!??? :censored: :hell: :bang; :censored: :hell: :bang;

Where/ who do i write to to complain about pesticides?

thank you we need to stick together because if we dont stand up to stupid things we are doomed! :hugging:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 22, 2009 10:50 am » by Drjones

blackbarbie wrote:Im sorry but i need to something about that, i know how i feel about GM and i know how i feel about pesticide cocktails! it is ridiculous because GM is just being introduced and weve already been on it, weve been eating pesticide ridden foods for years!!!!!
And the government , im not bloody suprised!! i didnt actually realise how bad non orgnic foor is for people! it is a lot better than that harmful nastiness they stick on everything!!!
By te way today i think i photographed some chemtrails im going to upload them but it makes you think with them spraying us , and doing stuff to our food, what the hell is it doing in our bodies???!!!!??? :censored: :hell: :bang; :censored: :hell: :bang;

Where/ who do i write to to complain about pesticides?

thank you we need to stick together because if we dont stand up to stupid things we are doomed! :hugging:

Write to your local MP.I'm actually going to do this today with regards to how there is not enough chemical free organic food around locally when there are plenty of organic suppliers out there willing to do business.The problem is that people sit on their ass and expect things to change,you have to get active and go from there,it's not easy,but it's fun and can be rewarding.Good luck Barbie if you do decide to send a letter or two.Get some people you know to do the same,if they dont think you are crazy :cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Apr 22, 2009 10:57 am » by Blackbarbie

Well im going to send a letter thank you, hes actually a rural and agriculture mp which is good however it says the things he has voted for and against and he voted very strongly for id cards which i am not happy about but non the less i shall be writing to him.

Thanks

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 22, 2009 12:39 pm » by Drjones

blackbarbie wrote:Well im going to send a letter thank you, hes actually a rural and agriculture mp which is good however it says the things he has voted for and against and he voted very strongly for id cards which i am not happy about but non the less i shall be writing to him.

Thanks

Great stuff Barb,give em hell :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 22, 2009 4:14 pm » by Drjones

F'ucking hell...what a bunch of idiots. :hmmm:
"This is the future of fine dining"... :censored:

Thanks for the video Slush,much app :flop: .I think we can see quite clearly that for some reason man has to play god more and more in this day and age,notice when the chef said "Yes,everything is deliberate",is it too far a stretch to believe world events are orchestrated just like that pathetic excuse for a meal is,i think not :yell:

PreviousNext