Tesla and Scalar Weapons

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 9:06 pm » by Boondox681

Bill Schnoebelen speaks. Very interesting. Keywords: UFO, anti-gravity, nicola tesla, truth, documentary, science non-fiction, extra terrestrials, matter, x-Files, xfiles, global, energy crisis, global warming, congress, ET, space based weapons, declassify, declassified documents, bill schnoebelen, illuminati, freemasonry, masons, witchcraft, black ops, operations, military industrial complex, cia, nsa, russia's secret weapons, scalar wave weaponry, waves, testimony, testimonies, propulsion, classified, top secret, secrets, globes,dead birds,crop circles,hologram woodpecker grid

this guy is a converted jew who is an ex high priest in the church of satan,speaking to a group of right wing christians at the prophecy club.go figure.
a 'no bullshit' must for all teslaheads.
[googlevideo]3348876914380471423#[/googlevideo]
(skip to 13 minutes to get past the first doofus)

BUT.........
this is why i brought you here.we've talked about these anomalies before and i got a big chubby when he showed this stuff.i think you will too.peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 12:01 am » by Freeyourmindnow

interesting stuff :flop: the first video doesn't work. btw

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 12:28 am » by Boondox681

dammit.i'll go the other route and upload it.good stuff.
thanx for the heads up free.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 12:46 am » by Boondox681

PostSun Sep 12, 2010 6:03 pm » by Newton2013

I believe the information you are sharing has something to do with this...
so I'll post it here... :)

Chemtrails and metal orbs, hanging out- chillin'....

I posted this elsewhere in forum today [url] anyone-else-seen-white-orbs-flying-around-video-of-my-sight-t26460-10.html[url] click it to read description etc.

My ideas seem to be close to your ideas.
:)

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 12, 2010 6:55 pm » by Boondox681

thanx newton.i guess this is why we do this.
just when we think we're close...something new gets thrown in the mix.
it's all connected,somehow.i'm gonna' go read your post and i'll catch up with you(or vice verse)

peace

sorry about the vid,but go to the link.
it's well worth it.