Test Thread for Santos Banacci.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 3:02 pm » by Malogg

For now hhmm gives members more chance to swat up apon Santos's fields of study

Lastnight early hrs of the morning Ima was talking to a friend on tthe phone that was due to have Santos on his radio show

Was told Santos has cancelled events shows etc for coming week or so due to a member of his family not being well.

I will not publish anymore than that apon the matter as its nobody's business.

Ima sure Santos will grace us all with his presence sooner or later and can only add that Ima deeply sorry guys another botch from myself due to uncontrollable circumstances this week that seem to be riddled in the air for me one way or another but in saying that Ima been given my own radio slot this coming Thursday on TNS with Sscotl ~ will be co hosting along with my friend Steve that has been trying to get me to do this over 2 years ago.

Steve already has guaranteed word from Santos to be a guest on TNS Sscotl in the near future.

But in saying that there is no disappointment as Santos will be here sometime soon , mark my words apon that.

Sorry to have messed up once again although Ima had no word from Santos as of yet Ima left a message with Santos saying Ima cancelling this due to the given news as what really matters to us all in life is our loved ones they will always come first in life.
“Those who tell the stories rule society.” ― Plato

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 12:26 pm » by Malogg

Moderators plz remove my previous post

THANKYOU

Santos is good to go this Saturday At 10am in Sydney and 1am for us here in the UK as Australia is 9 hrs ahead.

Sorry peeps my wires were a wee bit tangled now de-tangled so to say ~

Good to go Houston ! :wink:

:dancing:
“Those who tell the stories rule society.” ― Plato

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 8:54 pm » by The57ironman

bump

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 10:06 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

FYI 10:00am Saturday morning Sydney time is Friday 5:00pm U.S.A. Pacific Standard time and Friday 8:00pm U.S.A. East coast time.

Here is a handy converter for your use :flop:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/c ... 240&p2=179

:cheers:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 28, 2013 3:59 am » by The57ironman

this SATURDAY AM

..santos has agreed to be on @ 1AM UK time...

..........................................10AM Sydney

and

...........................................8PM EST USA
...........................................7PM CST..
...........................................6PM MST..
...........................................5PM PST

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Jun 28, 2013 4:02 am » by Hurtswhenipee

The57ironman wrote:.

..santos has agreed to be on @ 1AM UK time...

..........................................10AM Sydney

and

...........................................8PM EST USA
...........................................7PM CST..
...........................................6PM MST..
...........................................5PM PST

Great minds think alike......
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 28, 2013 6:23 am » by handy4321

Spock wrote:I hope most people take a little while to study up on Santos and ask some really good questions.

Word of warning - no trolling this guy, we will not allow belligerent or baiting comments to be posted to the actual interview thread.

He is our guest, and whether we agree with him or not we ask that you treat him as a guest. This will act as a template for future events too.

So exactly what are you saying, no tough questions whatever? Are we not expected to challenge any facts as presented and just accept the "truth" as it is dictated for us? Seems reasonable, I guess. :think:

Initiate

PostFri Jun 28, 2013 6:38 am » by handy4321

So, I take it to mean since you won't even dispaly my post that Santos gets to say what ever he wishes and we are not allowed to question what he says? :headscratch:

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 28, 2013 10:19 am » by Spock

handy4321 wrote:
Spock wrote:I hope most people take a little while to study up on Santos and ask some really good questions.

Word of warning - no trolling this guy, we will not allow belligerent or baiting comments to be posted to the actual interview thread.

He is our guest, and whether we agree with him or not we ask that you treat him as a guest. This will act as a template for future events too.

So exactly what are you saying, no tough questions whatever? Are we not expected to challenge any facts as presented and just accept the "truth" as it is dictated for us? Seems reasonable, I guess. :think:

Yes, it means that you are to listen to what he has to say and not be confrontational. If you have a legitimate question for him, by all means ask it, but to not be confrontational in any way. If you disagree with him, simply don't participate in the thread.

He is a guest that has been invited to the forum to share with us his views - he was not invited for us to change his views.

All posts made to Santos on the forum must be approved by a moderator. Likewise, in the chat, if these same guidelines are not followed, the member will be banned from the chat until the following day.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 28, 2013 10:23 am » by Spock

handy4321 wrote:So, I take it to mean since you won't even dispaly my post that Santos gets to say what ever he wishes and we are not allowed to question what he says? :headscratch:

All posts in guest threads are to be approved by a moderator before they are made available in the thread.

Yes, he gets to say whatever he wishes. You can ask a question, but it can not be spiteful, leading, trolling.

He has been invited here to share with us his views. He was not invited here to be interrogated or debated and that will not takes place.

PreviousNext