Testimony of Warning - SYRIA timeline

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 5:00 pm » by Eliakim

SATURDAY, 26 MARCH 2011

Testimony of Warning - SYRIA

I took a look at the biblical prophecies about Syria due to the people being on the march for freedom throughout the country. Of course Yemen, Jordan and most of the Middle East are also busy standing against their governments as well. The UK joins today as well in London on this 26th day of March 2011. 26 is the Hebrew gematria value of the name of God.

Isaiah chapter 8, mentions Prophet Isaiah and the children as signs.

Prophecy criteria:

1. Before the child can say 'My Father, My Mother' the wealth of Damascus and the plunder of Samaria is carried off by the King of Assyria. The 2nd of April is the Valley of the Kings goddess Stargate opening and Abba said 'It is about the COUPLE'.

2. The people rejected the gentle flowing waters of Shiloah and the Son. This link states that Shiloah is to do with the messanic name/era[1] In the book of Genesis it mentions 'Until Shiloah Come'. [2] Hebrew baby names state that SHILOH from the Hebrew means 'GIFT IS HIS'. In other words they are God's gift to humanity, the blessing that was promised to Moses for the children.

In Isaiah 66 He promises to extend peace to her like a river.

3. The mighty floodwaters come and it sweeps on into Judah.

4. Its outspread wings covers the breadth of the land, Immanuel.

5. All the distant lands prepare for battle, and they will be shattered and their plans thwarted. Their plans do not stand because God is with us.

6. Prophet Isaiah gives a warning not to follow the people.

7. Prophet Isaiah warns against conspiracy. 'Do not call conspiracy, everything this people call a conspiracy'. 'Do not fear what they fear', 'Do not dread it'.

8. The LORD Almighty is the one that you must regard as holy. He is the holy place.

9. The LORD hides his face from the descendants of Jacob = Israel.

10. Then it says 'Here I am, and the children that the LORD has given me.' We are signs and symbols. Who are these children with signs and symbols? The spiritual.

11. Then the darkness turns to light. The prophecy tells the people to consult God's instruction and the testimony of warning. It states that if anyone does not speak according to this word, they have no light at dawn. In other words, if they do not pass on the warnings to others there will be no light for them.

12. It states that because they do not listen to the 'testimony of warning' and do not pass on the words delivered, they will suffer the consequences and will become enraged. Then they will look upwards and curse their King and their God due to what they have co-created for themselves.

13. The prophecy then states that those that did not listen and do the will of God are then thrust into utter darkness.

As Abba said 'To he that understands the promise, there is no secret'.

1. http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Shiloh.html
2. http://www.thercg.org/questions/p014.a.html#c
3. http://www.hebrewbabynames.com/item.cfm?itemid=3717

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 6:45 pm » by Eliakim

I warned a friend who has a house in Crete a few weeks ago. There are quakes going off in the med and Crete. Last week I felt a big eruption coming from under the sea bed. However, at that time I was not told where it will be. Check out the quakes around Greece and Turkey.

http://www.geophysics.geol.uoa.gr/stati ... ecent.html

I am being told that the tectonic plates are shifting.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 9:03 pm » by Truthdefender

How come you never list the chapter/verse where you pull your non-sense from the Bible? You say this book says this, or that book says that, but never show others where they can find it. You are a liar? I've researched some of your statements and you are a liar. You do also realize, (probably not), that the Bible is explicit that their is no goddess/es. You had better wake up soon.

Here, by the way, is what Abba says about Damascus:
Isaiah 17
Proclamation Against Syria and Israel
1 The burden against Damascus.

“ Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city,
And it will be a ruinous heap.

But, the Lord in His mercy will call His own from among the Syrians:

3 The fortress also will cease from Ephraim,
The kingdom from Damascus,
And the remnant of Syria;
They will be as the glory of the children of Israel,”
Says the LORD of hosts.

This is what Abba said about Egypt:

Isaiah19:2-4

2 “ I will set Egyptians against Egyptians;
Everyone will fight against his brother,
And everyone against his neighbor,
City against city, kingdom against kingdom.
3 The spirit of Egypt will fail in its midst;
I will destroy their counsel,
And they will consult the idols and the charmers,
The mediums and the sorcerers.
4 And the Egyptians I will give
Into the hand of a cruel master,
And a fierce king will rule over them,”
Says the Lord, the LORD of hosts.

As you can see, it has begun, look for the next leader of Egypt to be the cruel master. These are true prophecies Eli, not the deluded ramblings of a new age/judeo hybrid, stop lying to people.

20Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 21For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. 2 Peter 1:20

Revelation 19:10:
Then I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do that; I am a fellow servant of yours and your brethren who hold the testimony of Jesus; worship God. For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

Hebrews 1:1
1In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. 3The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

May Abba open your eyes to the Majesy of His plan for our redemption through His Son Jesus Christ, the only way to the Father.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge