Thank God for FOXNEWS - UFOS ON VIDEO HIGH QUALITY NASA VID

Writer

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 9:32 pm » by Willease4u

I think it's worthy to point out again that you and that other dork pindz, and anyone else that spends all day overloading this web-site with crap, are fucking idiots. I don't care much for that turbin wearing Santa wannabe either. That dork spends half the day filming himself, and the other half downloading his rant here. So much for moderators.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 9:36 pm » by Anuki

omg

another one.... :bang;

Initiate

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 10:08 pm » by Lisakitty

Regardless of Fox news showing a so-so video, of an unidentified object, Fox news still sucks.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 10:54 pm » by Kurious

More of you need to come out of the wood work on this subject & bombard the moderators with your complaints rather than just complaining on threads. IF you want to take these chumps out organise yourself legitimately & use the so called rules here against these basket cases.

Surely if the majority claim these clowns are ruining the experience the moderators will seek to maintain to maintain said experience. Are moderators even checking these videos as they go up ? How could they possibly be !!!

Your all right total cocks like savwafair2012 who post deliberately misleading sensationalist thread titles need to be exercised properly & that mean should be no less than a removal of all internet privileges followed by a shaving from head to toe, then shot out into the deep vacuum of space.

These people are worse than idiots, these are the type of people who stand in the way of the rest of us getting any where with this so called 'disclosure' effort.

*Me Low & Drex had em running for cover a while ago but it all went tits up & as soon as we backed off they came back like the fucking Taliban at a free stoning party. The same thing happens in society if we don't keep a eye on the fruit cakes the try to take over the asylum.

I will now await the accusation of being dis-info.

*Good times, miss the Drexter & even though Low & Drex had issues they were all at least rational suns of bitches.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Initiate

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 11:11 pm » by Pundz

I agree, Drex, Low and slush's post are generally quite enjoyable and interesting. That why i love this site. Too bad the forum doesn't have a function that would allow us to automatically block any post by guys like Pindz, Germanpils and such...
PINDZ : " I WILL BLOW MYSELF UP RIGHT NOW, THIS THREAD SUCKS BIGTIME "

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 14, 2010 9:35 pm » by Elnorel

4 px white blobs are a real video treasure.

YAY.

LOL :bang;
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Previous