Thank God I'm An Atheist

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 9:20 pm » by Flecktarn

tinman4higher wrote:
domdabears wrote:
harbin wrote:Lock time.

:top: :top: :top:

These may have been more fitting... :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

guns dont kill people,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,religious arguements kill people :sunny: :sunny:
ImageImage

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 6:21 am » by Yahwehsprincess

your LUCIFERS ASS BITCH!!!! i just got banned from glp for rebukeing scum like you back to hell, i was an atheiest for the first 28 yrs of my life and then YAHWEH CHOOSE ME!!! to rise up and start throwing you seeds of satan back to hell in JESUS name you are a bitch that lucifer uses to try and deceive unsaved people and the LORD uses spiritis like me to exspose you scum bag!!!! and yes i curse becuse im not a christian i am a soilder of GOD and your a demon on the battle feild, and i have the same power JESUS has to cast you into hell becuse i know it is not me but the GOD OF THE ARMY OF ISREAL THAT CUTS OFF YOUR HEAD, and it is not your little punk ass that im concerned with it is that demon in you that im coming after so get ready becuse i have the power to bless and curse and i curse you your homo father your whore abomination mother and all your children 10000 generations back to hell in JESUS NAME !!!!!!! FAG!!!!!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 6:24 am » by Cornbread714

yahwehsprincess wrote:your LUCIFERS ASS BITCH!!!! i just got banned from glp for rebukeing scum like you back to hell, i was an atheiest for the first 28 yrs of my life and then YAHWEH CHOOSE ME!!! to rise up and start throwing you seeds of satan back to hell in JESUS name you are a bitch that lucifer uses to try and deceive unsaved people and the LORD uses spiritis like me to exspose you scum bag!!!! and yes i curse becuse im not a christian i am a soilder of GOD and your a demon on the battle feild, and i have the same power JESUS has to cast you into hell becuse i know it is not me but the GOD OF THE ARMY OF ISREAL THAT CUTS OFF YOUR HEAD, and it is not your little punk ass that im concerned with it is that demon in you that im coming after so get ready becuse i have the power to bless and curse and i curse you your homo father your whore abomination mother and all your children 10000 generations back to hell in JESUS NAME !!!!!!! FAG!!!!!

Goodbye, and vaya con dios, bitch...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 6:54 am » by SUKHOV

Thank god i'm a Pantheist.

If it can fry my bacon it must be omnipotent :mrgreen:

The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Writer

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 8:15 am » by Josepobre

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being atheist.
Nor is there any harm in believing in God, or having any religious or spiritual beliefs.
Bigotry and prejudice are problems.
A lot can be said for tolerance.

Mankind can fuk up anything. There is bad on both ends.
That doesn't make it all bad.

Initiate

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 7:21 am » by Livingtruth888

ya!! atheistism is better than being a dumb ass "Muslim".......Period

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 1:29 pm » by Giusdude

livingtruth888 wrote:ya!! atheistism is better than being a dumb ass "Muslim".......Period

mmmhhhhhh,
i doubt your racist ass is going to last long on here.
the sooner we take the garbage out, the better.
garbage stinks.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 1:49 pm » by Livingtruth888

and u say :-
mmmhhhhhh,
i doubt your racist ass is going to last long on here.
the sooner we take the garbage out, the better.
garbage stinks.

this is why ur kind can only kill the truth
IX/5: Then when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor- due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

This verse tells us that muslims are free to convert non-muslims by force and brutality. If unsuccessful in doing so, they are free to kill.
Last edited by Livingtruth888 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 1:52 pm » by Livingtruth888

i'll go and come back in some other form

to teach u ,guide u, and disclose the truth ........amen!! :sunny:

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 1:55 pm » by TheDuck

@livingtruth888 You really think that is right though dude?
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

PreviousNext