Thank God I'm An Atheist

Initiate
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:58 pm

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 2:01 pm » by Livingtruth888


" The foolish cannot understand how a living entity can quit his body, nor can they understand what sort of body he enjoys under the spell of the modes of nature. But one whose eyes are trained in knowledge can see all this."

BG 15.10

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 2:04 pm » by Giusdude


livingtruth888 wrote:ya muslim fukk ( giusdude) u know why there is know bluiding standing in Afghanistan today its call karma check why there karma went bad

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zpgI71hJjI[/youtube]

and u say :-
mmmhhhhhh,
i doubt your racist ass is going to last long on here.
the sooner we take the garbage out, the better.
garbage stinks.



this is why ur kind can only kill the truth
IX/5: Then when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor- due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

This verse tells us that muslims are free to convert non-muslims by force and brutality. If unsuccessful in doing so, they are free to kill.



muslim? me?
given the level of intellect you have shown so far, it does not really surprise me that you could make such an idiotic assumption. well, you are wrong. i am "against" religion as a principle. i am also disgusted by people judging people and killing people in the name of religion.
in other words:
i ain't a muslim, you fokking piece of shit. i just dont like racist scumbags like you. you got that?
now get the fuck out of here...
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:58 pm

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 2:05 pm » by Livingtruth888


theduck wrote:@livingtruth888 You really think that is right though dude?



sorry man did not meant to hurt :(

Initiate
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:58 pm

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 2:08 pm » by Livingtruth888


muslim? me?
given the level of intellect you have shown so far, it does not really surprise me that you could make such an idiotic assumption. well, you are wrong. i am "against" religion as a principle. i am also disgusted by people judging people and killing people in the name of religion.
in other words:
i ain't a muslim, you fokking piece of shit. i just dont like racist scumbags like you. you got that?
now get the fuck out of here...



come on dude u feel ashamed to call urself muslim :alien51:

and i ain't no racist like u :badair:
Last edited by Livingtruth888 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 2:13 pm » by TheDuck


livingtruth888 wrote:
theduck wrote:@livingtruth888 You really think that is right though dude?



sorry man did not meant to hurt :(


Don't really get that tbh

In relation to this:

"This verse tells us that muslims are free to convert non-muslims by force and brutality. If unsuccessful in doing so, they are free to kill."

Do you think that is inherently right, if so why?

Ps. as someone said, if you're agenda driven you won't last long here, just a fair warning man.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 2:14 pm » by Giusdude


livingtruth888 wrote:
muslim? me?
given the level of intellect you have shown so far, it does not really surprise me that you could make such an idiotic assumption. well, you are wrong. i am "against" religion as a principle. i am also disgusted by people judging people and killing people in the name of religion.
in other words:
i ain't a muslim, you fokking piece of shit. i just dont like racist scumbags like you. you got that?
now get the fuck out of here...



come on dude u feel ashamed to call urself muslim :alien51:


nope.
i feel ashamed to be part of the human race, because you are also a part of it.
you, wanting to hurt another human being because they believe a different god than yours.
when taken to extremes, religion is a cancer to the soul.
you disgust me.
bring your laptop back to rent-a-center and lock yourself back in the trailer. you cannot be amongst people.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:58 pm

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 2:16 pm » by Livingtruth888


theduck wrote:
livingtruth888 wrote:
theduck wrote:@livingtruth888 You really think that is right though dude?



sorry man did not meant to hurt :(


Don't really get that tbh

In relation to this:

"This verse tells us that muslims are free to convert non-muslims by force and brutality. If unsuccessful in doing so, they are free to kill."

Do you think that is inherently right, if so why?

Ps. as someone said, if you're agenda driven you won't last long here, just a fair warning man.


dude thats crazy :hell:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 2:17 pm » by Giusdude


theduck wrote:
livingtruth888 wrote:
theduck wrote:@livingtruth888 You really think that is right though dude?



sorry man did not meant to hurt :(


Don't really get that tbh

In relation to this:

"This verse tells us that muslims are free to convert non-muslims by force and brutality. If unsuccessful in doing so, they are free to kill."

Do you think that is inherently right, if so why?

Ps. as someone said, if you're agenda driven you won't last long here, just a fair warning man.



duck, "if you are agenda driven"?
less than 70 posts, and it's all "kill the muslims"......
but he has already said that he'll be back when he gets the booth.
another ban-battle for ze mods....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:58 pm

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 2:20 pm » by Livingtruth888


nope.
i feel ashamed to be part of the human race, because you are also a part of it.
you, wanting to hurt another human being because they believe a different god than yours.
when taken to extremes, religion is a cancer to the soul.
you disgust me.
bring your laptop back to rent-a-center and lock yourself back in the trailer. you cannot be amongst people.


me hurting no no

me disclosing the truth
IX/5: Then when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor- due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

i didnt say that quran says:

Initiate
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:58 pm

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 2:26 pm » by Livingtruth888


duck, "if you are agenda driven"?
less than 70 posts, and it's all "kill the muslims"......
but he has already said that he'll be back when he gets the booth.
another ban-battle for ze mods....



i dont hate muslims at all ,its the institution and rules that they follow i am against, so many of ur scholars have came and abused other religion without even learning them ...i think thats wrong

and its high time that a someone start talking :dunno:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook