Thank God I'm An Atheist

Initiate

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 2:35 pm » by Livingtruth888

"if you are agenda driven"?
less than 70 posts, and it's all "kill the muslims"......
but he has already said that he'll be back when he gets the booth.
another ban-battle for ze mods....

and i guess this website is called DISCLOSE.TV hint hint disclose will am doing that....

i'll stop posting once all Muslims related stupid videos are out of this site for good :dancing:

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 2:37 pm » by Mediasorcerer

spock wrote:If I had truly wished to put forth the effort, I could comment on every video and pic you posted.

But screw that, waste of energy.

I always figured you as more of a agnostic though Dom. Atheism is just as hard lined as any radical group in their belief in nothing outside the capability of man's understanding in the entire universe.

[]============waste of energy==============[]------------hmmmmm.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 10:35 pm » by Epicfailure

Thank God I am Agnostic.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 21, 2012 2:35 am » by Pateriot

There are no true atheists. True belief in a faith relies on just that for its certainty... faith. That is, certainty of knowledge without credible evidence tantamount to proof. Someone who does not believe in a God can have no certainty of the absence of God without faith. Thus his certainty that there is no God (Atheism) becomes his religion. Honest atheism is indeed agnosticism. The agnostic may personally not believe in God but can never be 100% certain of this nor honestly make such a claim. Many of those who consider themselves to be atheists have in fact accepted atheism as their true religion. The religious fervor and dogma that they spread their Atheistic message with is indeed identical to religious fanatics’ fervor with which they attempt to proselytize. They even deify and revere other “Atheists”. This website is full of just this type of true believers in the Atheistic religion. “…thinking themselves wise they have become fools.”

I believe the generator of this thread has adopted Atheism as his religion. The hallmarks are: Absolute certainty in his position to the point of arrogance of those who do not share his views, and attempts to zeolously convert others to his faith.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 21, 2012 2:41 am » by Zer0

I`m offended.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 21, 2012 3:06 am » by Cornbread714

otoel wrote:I`m offended.

Thank Jeebus I'm not Otoel.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 21, 2012 3:09 am » by Zer0

cornbread714 wrote:

That is also offensive, because we all known you secretly want to be me, hence why you have not banned me even when I refused to pose naked for you on webcam (oh wait was that you or some other dude?? :headscratch: gotta stop drinking...)
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 21, 2012 4:17 am » by Cornbread714

otoel wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:

That is also offensive, because we all known you secretly want to be me, hence why you have not banned me even when I refused to pose naked for you on webcam (oh wait was that you or some other dude?? :headscratch: gotta stop drinking...)

That must have been Carnebread.

Anyway, how you been, mang? Haven't seen you around much lately.

Did you get a life, or something? :headscratch:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 21, 2012 11:31 pm » by Nilm33

My evolution tat in negative :)

Since the time when I got this done, Ive realized that concept isnt exactly correct lol
But just like my arm, my beliefs are constantly evolving.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Mar 22, 2012 2:55 am » by pretzellogic

ditto on the question what do you put any faith in? I guess I have been so brainwashed I wouldnt know what to do in not believing in something...

:cheers:

PreviousNext