Thank God I'm An Atheist

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 1:42 am » by domdabears

telocvovim wrote:atheists..

ill send all ur karmas to hell!!

pass on to ze next life!!

Have you seen this hell?
How do you know it's there?
Did someone spend an eternity there and come back after that eternity and tell you about it?
I would like to know how it could be logically possible to ever know such a place could be real.
I don't wanna see something that was written in the bible either.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 1:50 am » by Eisleo

tinman4higher wrote:
eisleo wrote:
travvysavvy wrote::geek: You know there are two other major Religions, right Dom? and there's many other religions who believe in many gods too? at Least give them an honorable mention or bash them in a small sentence.

Yes please hate us (religious people) equally, it's a God given right! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously folks, just chill. I know that many people that call themselfs Christians aren't much of an example, so the best thing to do is to take it lightly. My family (and others) makes fun of me all the time, name calling, and what not...

Also, even if Christianity were a lie (it is not, Jesus Christ is VERY REAL), you have to acknowledge that feeding the poor, helping out others and so on is good (yes, believe it or not there are people who help others for free!). So just take it lightly, if you disagree fine, it's your right, but no insults please.

On the other hand, NO ONE, should force someone else into any belief what so ever, I myself am a Christian BY CHOICE. If you don't find Jesus on your own, I can't find him for you, but I can express my views openly!

Dear eisleo, you may not realize but...other persons with dissimilar views have been creating chaos without your implicit consent. Religious people have been too lazy or busy to stand up for their reality and the Glen Becks have been taking over.

Yes, you're right. Maybe I expressed myself incorrectly. I don't understand the Glenn Beck part (I never listen to his show,so... :think: ).
"Kinder, die Zeit ist reif..."

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 2:06 am » by Harbin

Lock time.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 3:26 am » by Tinman4higher

harbin wrote:Lock time.

Harbin, don't censor us. This is a respectable discussion. It will only rear it's freethinking head in another post if you squash it here. Long live Pastafarians.
Peace.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 9:46 pm » by domdabears

:top: :top: :top:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 10:36 pm » by Tinman4higher

domdabears wrote:

:top: :top: :top:

These may have been more fitting... :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Initiate

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 10:57 pm » by Stevestv65

:sunny:
The line must be drawn here! This far, no farther!

Writer

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 10:58 pm » by Mashedfireflys

blah blah blah why do we still argue over this dumb crap i think by now we should have gotten the point god and the bible = power and control. christian = gullible moron government = greedy and laughing all the way to the bank

we understand this already now lets figure out how to end the stupidity

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 11:02 pm » by Mozi!!a

mashedfireflys wrote:blah blah blah why do we still argue over this dumb crap i think by now we should have gotten the point god and the bible = power and control. christian = gullible moron government = greedy and laughing all the way to the bank

:clapper:

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 9:16 pm » by domdabears

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PreviousNext