that dont fckn rhyme

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2139
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:16 am
Location: UNDER YOUR BED

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 4:37 am » by RATRODROB


If you cant laugh at your self, then you don't have the right to laugh at others, IMO

Me personally, I laugh every time I look in the fckn mirror and I don't mind abit if im the butt of jokes.

what im proposing is for members to make up poems or limericks about other members and anything goes, except personal attacks meant with malice or racial comments that are meant to be offensive.

I know I swear too much, and to some here it gives them the wrong impression about me, so I will try and not swear in my limericks, I don't fckn care if anyone else swears though.

so here we go, ill start first.





There is a young bloke called KINN

and lizards will give him a grin

from ear to ear

from his head to his rear

cause lizards are better than gin






If you poke fun at lizards

it will knot up his gizzards

and you'll be in his bad books

but if you change his mind, that lizards ARNT kind

he will swap his lizards for chooks.







heres to you KINN, I always like reading your material mate, even though im not a big lizard believer. :peep:
RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 5:08 am » by Seahawk


There once was a bloke, Rat Rod Rob,

Whom I can attest is no knob.

That don't Fkn rhyme,

Does, this fkn time,

No Poetry mate, Get a job!!!!


he's a funny guy, that Rat Rod Rob,

and ya wouldn't be calling him snob,

nice guy with some wit,

even when he's so lit,

that he can't tell a pound from a bob.



On a boat, he doth spend most his time,

He might tell you he hasn't a dime,

But I'd trade with him, true,

on that water, so blue

making poems that don't fckn rhyme!

:flop:

:cheers:


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2139
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:16 am
Location: UNDER YOUR BED

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 5:15 am » by RATRODROB


this ones to POPPA about his last thread called, CANAL TRIP




We know POPPA likes his boats

he rides them down English moats

with his wife by his side

he'd like to confide

that there really a pair of old goats




when he's too old to ride

with his wife by his side

he'll go back to using remotes

at his favourite lake

and his toy boats he will take

that's where you'll find those two goats





Poppa, to you and your wife.
always enjoy your threads mate :flop:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2139
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:16 am
Location: UNDER YOUR BED

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 5:22 am » by RATRODROB


Seahawk wrote:There once was a bloke, Rat Rod Rob,

Whom I can attest is no knob.

That don't Fkn rhyme,

Does, this fkn time,

No Poetry mate, Get a job!!!!


he's a funny guy, that Rat Rod Rob,

and ya wouldn't be calling him snob,

nice guy with some wit,

even when he's so lit,

that he can't tell a pound from a bob.



On a boat, he doth spend most his time,

He might tell you he hasn't a dime,

But I'd trade with him, true,

on that water, so blue

making poems that don't fckn rhyme!

:flop:

:cheers:





oh crap, I forgot to mention that im immune in this, haha just kiddin.
thanx for your contribution Seahawk
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2139
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:16 am
Location: UNDER YOUR BED

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 5:39 am » by RATRODROB


HURTSWHENIPEE is in doubt

to eat 10 curries with stout

if it hurts when you pee

just wait and see

what a crap will feel like commin out




on the dunny you'll stay

day after day

getting rid of the currie

you'll not eat that again

cause it was a pain

at least not in a hurry.




to HURTS, a great contributor here :flop:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2139
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:16 am
Location: UNDER YOUR BED

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 6:08 am » by RATRODROB


DTV has a mod called SLITH

he's one dude not to mess with

if you piss him off here

you'll get banned for a year

and be remembered as only a myth




SLITH aint really that bad

infact he's a likeable lad

and he thinks he's bad ass

but he's brittle as glass

and he thinks he's the best mod we've had. :peep:



thanx SLITH and all mods for your help whilst ive been here. :flop:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2139
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:16 am
Location: UNDER YOUR BED

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 6:33 am » by RATRODROB


WILLEASE has a bad avatar

it looks like its been hit by a car

I cant look at it

cause its ugly as shit

but still better than me by far




WILL gets pissed off real quick

some say he's a silly old prick

but I love the old bloke

and that aint no joke

even if he's thick as a brick




good on ya WILL, one of this sites great contributors, :clapper: :cheers:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 12:44 pm » by Spock


Enjoyed all of these - clever guys!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6387
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 3:02 pm » by Kinninigan


RATRODROB wrote:



There is a young bloke called KINN

and lizards will give him a grin

from ear to ear

from his head to his rear

cause lizards are better than gin






If you poke fun at lizards

it will knot up his gizzards

and you'll be in his bad books

but if you change his mind, that lizards ARNT kind

he will swap his lizards for chooks.







heres to you KINN, I always like reading your material mate, even though im not a big lizard believer. :peep:
RRR






cool!






:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
Image
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2139
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:16 am
Location: UNDER YOUR BED

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 3:58 pm » by RATRODROB


Kinninigan wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:



There is a young bloke called KINN

and lizards will give him a grin

from ear to ear

from his head to his rear

cause lizards are better than gin






If you poke fun at lizards

it will knot up his gizzards

and you'll be in his bad books

but if you change his mind, that lizards ARNT kind

he will swap his lizards for chooks.







heres to you KINN, I always like reading your material mate, even though im not a big lizard believer. :peep:
RRR






cool!






:peep:




no worries KINN, keep up the work you do
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook