The 1 Percent that changes everything

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 2:27 pm » by mediasorcery

it sure is arrogant, one of humanities biggest problems, ego and self importance.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 2:49 pm » by Tuor10

mediasorcery wrote:it sure is arrogant, one of humanities biggest problems, ego and self importance.

I have a dog which fits that tag personally.

He is very arrogant: he seems to think his shit don't stink, hence why he shits everywhere.

He has an ego the size of Manhattan: He isn't happy unless I heap praise on him constantly.

He is self important: He thinks he can sleep where he wants when he wants.

He is more fucking human than me LOL.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 3:10 pm » by SamueltheLion

correct mediasorcery, who am i? who am i... how ma i how am i ?
arro gant ? i won't deny it.

... a hard enemy to overcome.

well, hope you enjoy this show.

overcome arrogance permanently by revisiting your own past, eliminating patterns:

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/3 ... 500115.mp3
download this

a higher source is helping us all, and we are winning, slowly but surely, don't give up hope, you are so important, so magnificent, you just don't see it yet, keep your eyes open, omg what an adventure! :D

...on with some more knowledge, i feel like i'm in a flow, guide me, what do you wanna learn about ? :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora

it was never so much pandora's Box, but more... her JAR.

(pithos)

The mistranslation of pithos, a large storage jar, as "box"[34] is usually attributed to the sixteenth century humanist Erasmus of Rotterdam when he translated Hesiod's tale of Pandora into Latin. Hesiod's pithos refers to a large storage jar, often half-buried in the ground, used for wine, oil or grain.[35] It can also refer to a funerary jar.[36]
Erasmus, however, translated pithos into the Latin word pyxis, meaning "box".[37] The phrase "Pandora's box" has endured ever since.

A Jar?

like this one?

(inside the "israel superme court" "isreal supreme court"

flower of life...
file of flower

earth grid

2d projection from 3d.

you think bill gates paid millions of dollars for da vincis sketchbook notes for NO reason? :D

:hugging: :cheers:

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_sage1.htm

why:Image

??? why is there a spherical orb with a flower of life under every lion's paw?
chinese restaurants temples etc? what does it meaaaan? :p

our language is pulled out of the basic structure of reality itself.

snapshots of the spinning atom. there is only one atom, multiplied an in-finite amount of times.

:think:

LOOK AT LIFE!! LOOK AT THIS! :D

come on... :D

so simple and awesome. I + II + III = 6 = grid = planetary grid matrix projection!!!! ZZzzeeee!

:love:

yod + he + vav + he = 26... 26 = letters in the english alphabet, 26 weeks pregnant ... umm

Genesis 1:26 reads "And God said, Let us make man in our own image, after our likeness". Looking at the name on the page (below) we see that it "looks like' a human figure, and is composed of three pillars like the Tree.

Whaaaat thaaaa fuuuuuuuu! :D

and you can break down ALL mythologies like this. ALL of them.

sooo deep... :think:

language is in the stars, plucked directly out of reality, there is no such thing as arbitrariness, everything has a meaning, we must simply discover it.

:sunny:
Last edited by SamueltheLion on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 3:12 pm » by SamueltheLion

Tuor10 wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:it sure is arrogant, one of humanities biggest problems, ego and self importance.

He is very arrogant: he seems to think his shit don't stink, hence why he shits everywhere.

He has an ego the size of Manhattan: He isn't happy unless I heap praise on him constantly.

rofl... and the first association i made was with god: shits on humans, stinks, not happy unless praised magnified and glorified, thinks he can sleep (with anyone, as anyone/thing (think of zeus mating with women as a swan etc) when he wants ;)

bwuhahahahaha

:lol:

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 3:18 pm » by Tuor10

Samuelthemule wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:

rofl... and the first association i made was with god: shits on humans, stinks, not happy unless praised magnified and glorified, thinks he can sleep (with anyone, as anyone/thing (think of zeus mating with women as a swan etc) when he wants ;)

bwuhahahahaha

I can see why you made that association, Sam.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 3:35 pm » by One-23

Samuel, I'm getting the whole fractal universe idea and it would answer a lot of questions about cyclical patterns in nature, I know it detracts away from this thread slightly but just imagine this scenario and it's implications of what we know.

So we use optical, microwave, infrared, radio telescopes to view our universe in all it's glory. All of these methods rely on light as the visualization medium. The deeper we look through time and space, the more it becomes stranger, but familiar - not unlike a fractal. What if we where pointing our telescopes in the wrong direction and what we where seeing with the emptiness of space where actually fractal voids. We would presume that nothing exists beyond this certain point, but in reality all we need to do is realign our sights and focus on the fractals again and things become clear again. Could explain alternate dimensions and the reasoning as to why we cannot detect them. I know it's a bit far out there, but it's a thought. :flop:

Try this interactive fractal and focus in on the empty space. All you see is blackness but the fractal is still there if you realign it.

http://neave.com/fractal/

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 4:15 pm » by SamueltheLion

Cageyone23 wrote:Samuel, I'm getting the whole fractal universe idea and it would answer a lot of questions about cyclical patterns in nature, I know it detracts away from this thread slightly but just imagine this scenario and it's implications of what we know.

So we use optical, microwave, infrared, radio telescopes to view our universe in all it's glory. All of these methods rely on light as the visualization medium. The deeper we look through time and space, the more it becomes stranger, but familiar - not unlike a fractal. What if we where pointing our telescopes in the wrong direction and what we where seeing with the emptiness of space where actually fractal voids. We would presume that nothing exists beyond this certain point, but in reality all we need to do is realign our sights and focus on the fractals again and things become clear again. Could explain alternate dimensions and the reasoning as to why we cannot detect them. I know it's a bit far out there, but it's a thought. :flop:

Try this interactive fractal and focus in on the empty space. All you see is blackness but the fractal is still there if you realign it.

http://neave.com/fractal/

I LOVE YOUR THOUGHT! TRUIPPYYYY!! :D

I had a vision of how we were all pulling fractals out of our screens, different time zones warping around ourselves and our auric fields, swivelling into our auras, hahaha, awesome.
makes me have more respect for computers and mirrors, instead of ab-using them...

lol.

Warping geometry, like this picture:

what is time travel? it is using your memory (mem-orrery ( (mem is egyptian for Water http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mem (72% water in our body (roughly ;)) orrery = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orrery) and imagination (i-magi-nation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magi)
travelling through the fu-tu-re and the pa-st

spin your wheels, re-align your discs (:

This can help unlock the adventure of a life time you have been waiting for, remember the sheer orgasmic bliss and child-like joy of life when you were younger? IT'S STILL HERE FOR US! Just waiting for us to remove some blockages.

It is not that the human body is inherently bad or that we are freak "accidents" (indeed there is no such thing, what is an accident!?!?!)

ZOOOOOOOOOOM!

FOOOM!

Booom! boom boom boom! :D

FUC KING AWE SOME! :D

:love:

haha

:sunny:

as for detracting from the thread, you have to go + - + - + to build... build build build.

even mentioning Per cent ages is mentioning the looping fractal.

It's all collected, break down the barriers.

who really cares about grammar and convention? it is the meaning which we are supposed to be conveying and spreading.

lets not get locked up in grammar, i.e the TETRA (tetra-hedron) (Fire) Gram-A-TON:

HELL O, "who told you hell was low" ? ;)
fire and brimstone in hell-lo? maybe it's just the disconnect between the higher and lower chak-ra's.
(ra is of course also a god, also associated with fire, yes, i use word play, as many have recognised, annagrams contain core truths, does that make you uncomfortable? let me tell you why: It's because its out of your comfort zone, but that is where the magic happens. it shows you in which way your other knowledge is not firmly rooted in the ground, not that that's a bad thing, it's a stage on a journey, wait, what am i even saying? I'm talking to myself, LOL!)

look at this shit! YOU CANT MAKE IT UP!!! hahahah

you can ride it any different way you want.

72... who cares? 72x5 = 360, 5=our number of active senses, also the number of rotations of venus around earth.

soo it's 5s (bodies) and 6s (souls/sols) 60x6 = 360 also... pentagram nested in a hexagram, a soul in a body. i.e, the sun (sol/soul/ spirit body), projected (beamed) into the flesh body (venus projection).
every star programs our reality. that is how the ancient magi could follow the "newly appeared star in the sky" to christ, because every time anyone is born or dies, the star appears or dissapears :)

the sun is a merkabah.

:flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 8:08 pm » by One-23

OK, just to bring it back on track a bit, just been thinking about the implications of intelligence in Feral Children. Society plays a part in shaping our intellect. We are nurtured from the offset and develop social skills that help us to interact and to develop a thorough knowledge of our surroundings.
Feral children also have the same developmental strategies with their adoptive animal parents and kin. Are these children aware of their own humanity or do they consider themselves to be equal in intelligence to the animal that nurtures them?

Feral Child Oxana Malaya - Raised by Dogs

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 9:16 am » by SamueltheLion

Cageyone23 wrote:OK, just to bring it back on track a bit, just been thinking about the implications of intelligence in Feral Children. Society plays a part in shaping our intellect. We are nurtured from the offset and develop social skills that help us to interact and to develop a thorough knowledge of our surroundings.
Feral children also have the same developmental strategies with their adoptive animal parents and kin. Are these children aware of their own humanity or do they consider themselves to be equal in intelligence to the animal that nurtures them?

Feral Child Oxana Malaya - Raised by Dogs

Upload to Disclose.tv

feral children sure are interesting.

i grew up with a dog and have taken on a lot of its qualities (in all sorts of ways); determinatined, fun - loving, care-free, individualistic, rugged, risk-taking, easily fooled,

its funny because there is this quote by nietzsche, he says: wherever i go and however high i climb i am followed by a little dog named ego, i tried calling my dog ego and she responds more to that than even to her own name.

you know the whole thing about the zodiac is that you are the entire thing, you are just going through it in aspects which are unique to you, activated at unique times. . .
(check this image to further innerstand what i me an)

This makes MAN and HU-MAN the rarest of all animals, most of hu-man-ity is just serving unconscious motivations. hu = great spirit, man = mind, so, the mind serving the great spirit, as one moves synchronously through the labyrinthine gauntlet of the cosmic clock of creation.

peace & wholeness.

:nails:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 2:43 pm » by Iwanci

Sam you do realise that your post is greater than 1% don't you??

:mrgreen:

Nice post though I must admit... :flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

PreviousNext