The 11 Satanic commandments!

Super Moderator

PostSat May 23, 2009 3:50 am » by TheDuck

Lets have some lighthearted fun, and see if we can't get a good discussion going too. Well, I think most people at least know of the Ten Commandments of the Abrahamic faiths. Few people out there will know of the Eleven Rules of the Earth.

Those with an A=Commandment, those with an S=Rule of the Earth.

Can't believe I'm having to look up the Ten Commandments! lol

A1: Thou hast no other Gods before Me.
S1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

A2: Thou dost not make to thyself a graven image... Thou dost not bow thyself to them, nor serve them
S2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

A3: Thou dost not take up the name of Jehovah thy God for a vain thing
S3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

A4: Remember the Sabbath-day to sanctify it;
S4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

A5: Honour thy father and thy mother
S5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

A6: Thou dost not murder.
S6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

A7: Thou dost not commit adultery.
S7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

A8: Thou dost not steal.
S8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

A9: Thou dost not answer against thy neighbour a false testimony.
S9. Do not harm little children.

A10: Thou dost not desire... anything which [is] thy neighbour's.
S10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

S11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

I used to carry these around with me when i was in high school don't know why i just likd em i guess, i found em out again the other day and thought you lot might wanna see em they are better than you would expect. Comments more than welcome.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostSat May 23, 2009 4:17 am » by TheDuck

Always check emails every week or so because i don't/can't go on my Youtube page, people still go on my channel and comment on my videos even though i only put a few up, some comments are funny like 'come on that's a kangaroo' just got this one thought ide share lol haven't got a clue what he's talking about so if anyone fancies accessing the link it would probably be curioustickly appreciated.(ooOH another new word lol)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC-5thhisJA&feature=email
That copied link looks dodgy :?
Last edited by TheDuck on Sat May 23, 2009 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostSat May 23, 2009 4:38 am » by TheDuck

All you people viewing this post please don't be afraid to leave a short reply.

PostSat May 23, 2009 5:41 am » by Hesop

Did you know?

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS WE ALWAYS SEE AREN'T THE TEN
COMMANDMENTS
First Amendment battles continue to rage across the US over the posting of the Ten
Command-ments in public places — courthouses, schools, parks, and pretty much anywhere else
you can imagine. Christians argue that they're a part of our Western heritage that should be
displayed as ubiquitously as traffic signs. Congressman Bob Barr hilariously suggested that the
Columbine massacre wouldn't have happened if the Ten Commandments (also called the
Decalogue) had been posted in the high school, and some government officials have directly,
purposely disobeyed court rulings against the display of these ten directives supposedly handed
down from on high.
Too bad they're all talking about the wrong rules.
Every Decalogue you see — from the 5,000-pound granite behemoth inside the Alabama State
Judicial Building to the little wallet-cards sold at Christian bookstores — is bogus. Simply
reading the Bible will prove this. Getting out your King James version, turn to Exodus 20:2-17.
You'll see the familiar list of rules about having no other gods, honoring your parents, not killing
or coveting, and so on. At this point, though, Moses is just repeating to the people what God told
him on Mount Si'nai. These are not written down in any form.
Later, Moses goes back to the Mount, where God gives him two "tables of stone" with rules
written on them (Exodus 31:18). But when Moses comes down the mountain lugging his load, he
sees the people worshipping a statue of a calf, causing him to throw a tantrum and smash the
tablets on the ground (Exodus 32:19).
In neither of these cases does the Bible refer to "commandments." In the first instance, they are
"words" which "God spake," while the tablets contain "testimony." It is only when Moses goes
back for new tablets that we see the phrase "ten commandments" (Exodus 34:28). In an
interesting turn of events, the commandments on these tablets are significantly different than the
ten rules Moses recited for the people, meaning that either Moses' memory is faulty or God
changed his mind.
Thus, without further ado, we present to you the real "Ten Commandments" as handed down by
the LORD unto Moses (and plainly listed in Exodus 34:13-28). We eagerly await all the new
Decalogues, which will undoubtedly contain this correct version:
I. Thou shalt worship no other god.
II. Thou shalt make thee no molten gods.
III.. The feast of unleavened bread thou shalt keep
IV. Six days thou shalt work, but on the seventh day thou shalt rest.
V. Thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, of the firstfruits of wheat harvest, and the feast of
ingathering at the year's end.
VI. Thrice In the year shall all your men children appear before the Lord God.
VII. Thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leaven.
VIII. Neither shall the sacrifice of the feast of the passover be left unto the morning.
IX. The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring unto the house of the LORD thy God.
X. Thou shalt not seethe a kid [ie, a young goat] in his mother's milk.

maleman

PostSat May 23, 2009 6:23 am » by maleman

Well, those seem a more "feet on the ground"...

Master Conspirator

PostSat May 23, 2009 8:56 am » by Lowsix

Holy shit Hesop..that blew me away,
and i consider myself knowledagable about the Bible..

I like the the list duck..

and PURELY as an informative note..
the only actual literal Satanic commandment is :

"Do what thou wilt, is the whole of the Law"
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat May 23, 2009 8:59 am » by Drextin

Strange.........I just saw a plug on history-international about a show on moses and the commandments. Seems he received hundreds of them but some how they got dwindled down to ten.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostSat May 23, 2009 5:55 pm » by TheDuck

lol comedy isn't it.

i love this > 'God spake' lmao

just a bit of different info for yus.

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 5:00 am » by Antygone

Excellent posts! It's AMAZING how it seems God says whatever the powers that be need him to.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 5:06 am » by Zer0

So you used to be a Satanist duck? Hopefully you have visited your local pastor by now, gave up this non-sense and gave your life to our savior Jesus Christ.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook