The 2012 disappointment ploy

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 6:48 pm » by monica44

LOL...I was wondering if anyone had come here and made comments about 21/12/12 and i wasn't disappointed :alien51: , to me the date is the beginning of a new cycle, we are now well and truly in the age of technology after 1000s years of being field dwellers and shepherds [after the last holocaust which nearly wiped out mankind]. We are entering the new age of enlightenment, where there is no excuse for ignorance, it is a time for those of us who have been awakened in the last few years to now live your truth.

I am however curious, as to what the next date is to be for the demise of mankind :think:

:cheers: To you all at DTV may you have a wonderful Christmas. :hugging:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 7:31 pm » by fabiosilva3150807

monica44 wrote:LOL...I was wondering if anyone had come here and made comments about 21/12/12 and i wasn't disappointed :alien51: , to me the date is the beginning of a new cycle, we are now well and truly in the age of technology after 1000s years of being field dwellers and shepherds [after the last holocaust which nearly wiped out mankind]. We are entering the new age of enlightenment, where there is no excuse for ignorance, it is a time for those of us who have been awakened in the last few years to now live your truth.

I am however curious, as to what the next date is to be for the demise of mankind :think:

Blessings to you my friend :D

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 7:35 pm » by The57ironman

fabiosilva3150807 wrote:
monica44 wrote:LOL...I was wondering if anyone had come here and made comments about 21/12/12 and i wasn't disappointed :alien51: , to me the date is the beginning of a new cycle, we are now well and truly in the age of technology after 1000s years of being field dwellers and shepherds [after the last holocaust which nearly wiped out mankind]. We are entering the new age of enlightenment, where there is no excuse for ignorance, it is a time for those of us who have been awakened in the last few years to now live your truth.

Blessings to you my friend :D

........ :cheers: :hiho: fabio

.....i'm under-whelmed..............Image

Initiate

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 7:55 pm » by Stone069

Happy New Baktun!!! And I also wonder what the new date will be? Or which catastrophe will be next? What will the doomsayers come up with next? I can't wait for the next round of books explaining their errors and fixing new dates of disaster

Previous