The 2012 disappointment ploy

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 6:48 pm » by monica44

LOL...I was wondering if anyone had come here and made comments about 21/12/12 and i wasn't disappointed :alien51: , to me the date is the beginning of a new cycle, we are now well and truly in the age of technology after 1000s years of being field dwellers and shepherds [after the last holocaust which nearly wiped out mankind]. We are entering the new age of enlightenment, where there is no excuse for ignorance, it is a time for those of us who have been awakened in the last few years to now live your truth.

I am however curious, as to what the next date is to be for the demise of mankind :think:

:cheers: To you all at DTV may you have a wonderful Christmas. :hugging:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 7:31 pm » by fabiosilva3150807

monica44 wrote:LOL...I was wondering if anyone had come here and made comments about 21/12/12 and i wasn't disappointed :alien51: , to me the date is the beginning of a new cycle, we are now well and truly in the age of technology after 1000s years of being field dwellers and shepherds [after the last holocaust which nearly wiped out mankind]. We are entering the new age of enlightenment, where there is no excuse for ignorance, it is a time for those of us who have been awakened in the last few years to now live your truth.

I am however curious, as to what the next date is to be for the demise of mankind :think:

Blessings to you my friend :D

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 7:35 pm » by The57ironman

fabiosilva3150807 wrote:
monica44 wrote:LOL...I was wondering if anyone had come here and made comments about 21/12/12 and i wasn't disappointed :alien51: , to me the date is the beginning of a new cycle, we are now well and truly in the age of technology after 1000s years of being field dwellers and shepherds [after the last holocaust which nearly wiped out mankind]. We are entering the new age of enlightenment, where there is no excuse for ignorance, it is a time for those of us who have been awakened in the last few years to now live your truth.

Blessings to you my friend :D

........ :cheers: :hiho: fabio

The concept of conspiracy frightens some people..
so much so that they are willing to overlook any and all evidence
...that world events are for the most part directed
rather than chaotic and coincidental

Initiate

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 7:55 pm » by Stone069

Happy New Baktun!!! And I also wonder what the new date will be? Or which catastrophe will be next? What will the doomsayers come up with next? I can't wait for the next round of books explaining their errors and fixing new dates of disaster

Previous