The 2012 disappointment ploy

Initiate

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 12:43 pm » by Crolin

Ok so the date has passed and nothing happened, so where does that leave the 'truth movement' as a whole?

There have been so many theories about this date....pole shift, DNA activation etc..I'm preaching to the choir here. But I wanted to give my thoughts on the whole 2012 matter and what it could mean for the future.

The date has been hyped and pushed on so many fronts in the last ten years, particularly on the mainstream which is unusual, seeing as they usually ignore the kinda topics we discuss on forums like this.

a lot of hope, energy or even just attention was placed on the 21 st by all of us, even if some didn't believe anything would happen I bet they were watching.

Personally I think the date marks the beginning of a subtle shift of energy in the universe, that we may not notice straight away, but will come apparent as the months or years go on.

So for me the whole thing has been an engineered kind of hysteria ,or hopenosis psyop aimed directly at us mainly,not the sheeple, to bring about a sense of disappointment, delusion or even resentment for the 'awakening' in general. Maybe leading to a loss of enthusiasm discovering truth if a seed of dought has been placed in the mind.

They want us to lose hope and become disillusioned as a whole and lose momentum, so strap in tightly I think the next few years are gonna be wild, I mean compared to the 2000-2012 wildness, it's gonna get even wilder.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 12:53 pm » by Richc

Problem is i personally along with many others buy into the Mayan story of Creation, not destruction.
( unless you say that you have to destroy something before rebuilding it.? )

Another problem and an escape route for the Doomsday believers is that the Creation process may take a long while and only started on 21st Dec 2012.

The 21st might have just been the tipping point of no return.?

This Mayan calander thing is going to stay around for some time i think..

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 1:08 pm » by Crolin

Richc wrote:Problem is i personally along with many others buy into the Mayan story of Creation, not destruction.
( unless you say that you have to destroy something before rebuilding it.? )

Another problem and an escape route for the Doomsday believers is that the Creation process may take a long while and only started on 21st Dec 2012.

The 21st might have just been the tipping point of no return.?

This Mayan calander thing is going to stay around for some time i think..

RIK

I think there will be a destruction and rebuilding but not physical, it will be the death of and rebirth or remembering of our true selves and potential.

I think we're living all wrong, totally wrong, even the wrong dimension perhaps,

so in this case I do believe you have to destroy something to rebuild, in a metaphysical sense, which can be a scary thought if totall realization means the loss of all you hold dear in this level, kids, wife family, lifestyle. As we are all one, and just pure being and awareness having many individual experiences, oneness is our true state and all else is illusion. Destruction of planet earth ultimately is illusion, as we, I, create all.

the journey to that will be the awakening of every being on the planet, I guess we won't know which we way it tipped for a while.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 1:55 pm » by Germanpils

i think a tolerance of +-2days isnt doubtful
also, everything depended on synchronizing the mayan calendar with
ours, the christians. which was always in question of being possible
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 2:09 pm » by Flipper

Hell why be popular. I am vary rarely anyway. I will give it till the 1st of January for any DNA, awakening or any other thing else to occur. Even then the changes may be too small to see. Everyone will agree this planets population has to under go some sort of change before it is too late. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 2:20 pm » by Rich316

Well the Popul Vuh states the Gods made 3 attempts at creating whatever their design was meant to be, all 3 failed so they were destroyed.. Then the 4th attempt was successful... so logic says why would they want to destroy this world if it was a success... fair comment I think..

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 6:20 pm » by fabiosilva3150807

People think that everything has to happen on the dot.Well no.We are in a Universe where time is slow and constant, meaning that changes will occur when a good percentage of individuals have realized the "plan" will actually work. Take a project for example. A project takes time, planing and development, if the project does not meet the criteria for the time being then nothing will be accomplished. Everything takes its time, and i believe that results will start to appear when the majority of the population has realized that earth and its descendants are going through rough times. BE PATIENT, time will come.

Love and peace.

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 6:31 pm » by domdabears

I've said this for a long time, that the majority of the stuff we talk about on here is bullshit.

There's corruption in the government, banking system, and religion.

The rest is a bunch of bullshit.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 6:32 pm » by domdabears

fabiosilva3150807 wrote:People think that everything has to happen on the dot.Well no.We are in a Universe where time is slow and constant, meaning that changes will occur when a good percentage of individuals have realized the "plan" will actually work. Take a project for example. A project takes time, planing and development, if the project does not meet the criteria for the time being then nothing will be accomplished. Everything takes its time, and i believe that results will start to appear when the majority of the population has realized that earth and its descendants are going through rough times. BE PATIENT, time will come.

Love and peace.

You're a 2012 believer whose in denial right now.

You need mental help.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 6:46 pm » by fabiosilva3150807

domdabears wrote:
fabiosilva3150807 wrote:People think that everything has to happen on the dot.Well no.We are in a Universe where time is slow and constant, meaning that changes will occur when a good percentage of individuals have realized the "plan" will actually work. Take a project for example. A project takes time, planing and development, if the project does not meet the criteria for the time being then nothing will be accomplished. Everything takes its time, and i believe that results will start to appear when the majority of the population has realized that earth and its descendants are going through rough times. BE PATIENT, time will come.

Love and peace.

You're a 2012 believer whose in denial right now.

You need mental help.

Not really. I have my my own beliefs, and i care for what i believe in. And if peace changes the world then why not work for it? it doesn't matter what kind of theory's goes around 2012, but if there is a chance for all of us to make a difference then why not? Humanity does not need a "2012", Humanity needs change.

Love and Peace

Next