The 2012 London Olympics a new conspiracy?

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 1:08 am » by Savwafair2012

The 2012 London Olympics a new conspiracy?
Are these people really just Paranoid Schizophrenics playing with abstract geometric shapes, Or could their be something more to this :think:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Z I O N
what the hell?
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostWed May 02, 2012 10:19 pm » by Eldorado

Savvy had the first dibs on this conspiracy.........he knew what was up with the symbolism...........

That is fractal in its origin............and when you place the pics together, they form the pyramid yes, they also form the royal seal/crest and of the British Military's MI5/6 symbols found on their insignias.

The mark of beast is not the creator figure in the mayan/aztec calendar disk, but is related to the prophesies of the "end of time".....and we know what the Zion symbol means.........

Put it all together.......Mayan "end of time" prophesy......MI5/6.....British Empire......Zion...............

Wow... even got some fractal symmetry going on too......wonder who's "trippin on sunshine" in their bunker planning this one.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed May 02, 2012 11:15 pm » by SamueltheLion

maybe it's more appropriate to think of it as a potential hijacking of an important and much anticipated date?

anyway, the thing that struck me about it and the date is how it keeps cropping up all over the place, like in the rockefellerfoundation.org report, just too weird.
http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/uploads/files/bba493f7-cc97-4da3-add6-3deb007cc719.pdf

also, the architecture and roads leading into the olympic grounds have odd, very biblical names.

rik clay explains this well, and his documentary stuck with me.
Your faith will make you whole