The "ABOMINATION" That "DESOLATES"

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 10:12 pm » by Svaha

mikee wrote:THE “ABOMINATION” THAT “DESOLATES”

( Setting the Pope of Rome in Jerusalem)
“IS”
The New World Order!

Then at this time
Thus, The Book of Revelation Begins!

The "GREAT WORK" and "GRAND DESIGN"
"The Abomination Of Desolation"
Setting Up The "Man Of Sin" in Jerusalem
"The Son Of Perdition"
The "Final Antichrist"
(Daniel 11:45) (Matthew 24:15-22) (Daniel 12)

Dear Reader,
you must understand what Manly P. Hall second only to Freemasonry's Grand Commander Albert Pike, stated: "Not only were many of the founders of the United States Government Masons, but they received aid from a secret and august body existing in Europe which helped them to establish this country for "(A PECULIAR AND PARTICULAR PURPOSE)" known only to the initiated few. The "Great Seal" (reverse of the $ 1 dollar bill) is the "Signature" of this exalted body, unseen and for the most part unknown; and the unfinished pyramid upon its reverse side is a trestleboard setting forth symbolically the task to the accomplishment of which the United States Government was dedicated (from the day of its inception)
Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, pp. XC and XCI

This "Exalted Body" is none other than the Jesuit Order

The "Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ "IS" @ hand!

http://www.xanga.com/avenueoflight

I don't see what this has to do with the second coming of the Christ, because America already had Quetzalcoatl who promised to return.
To me it is more like one group wanting to control / have power alone.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 07, 2010 1:12 am » by Eliakim

allreadydead wrote:
I have an interest in most of the threads here, what I really object to is the way that many are being hijacked by cyber zealots who JUST MUST SPREAD THE WORD OF 'GOD' regardless of the threads contents - I'm not against any person having belief in 'God' just stop shoving it down people's throats! hence the post previously. By the way, I guessed this post was 'religion' based and I thought I'd pop in and keep upto date with the delusion that's been around for 2,000 years.

What a contradiction.

1. They come into a thread about religion and then complain because it mentions religion.

2. Then they have the audacity to accuse others of shoving it down people's throats when I am trolled on nearly every thread by atheists.

allreadydead wrote:and yes. I do understand, only to well, you found 'God' and now you believe everyone else MUST do the same,

Not at all. I don't have beliefs. I have divine experiences huge difference. I am a mystic not a religionist. However, I do find the texts from many cultures fascinating and I will not deny that I do enjoy discussing them with those that have the academic and spiritual ability to do so.

allreadydead wrote:otherwise why do you post here?

Our designer uploaded some of our videos here. I popped into the forum and you seemed like a really nice bunch of people, I've found some new friends and the door of my heart is always open.

allreadydead wrote:Do you really think you can 'convert' people by quoting Bible scripture at them?,

No, not interested in conversion. As I have told you all many times I am not a religionist.

allreadydead wrote:Posting your views on 'God' and not expect those who read between the lines and saw the real truth about religion to change?

What are you talking about?

allreadydead wrote:
You won't find me infesting nearly every thread on this site with my beliefs.

That's a matter of viewpoint and how one views infesting. There is certainly some infesting on DTV and its not coming from me.

allreadydead wrote:I don't know you,

Indeed you don't.

allreadydead wrote:
but what I do know is that your sure in your beliefs,

Don't have beliefs. I have views and experiences.

allreadydead wrote:that's fine, just remember that there are a lot of people on this site who are here for very different reasons and a little respect for them would help your case

I have given everyone respect on this forum and have never been known to do otherwise.

Why is that? I respect myself and those that respect themselves respect others. However, that doesn't mean I will allow you to bully those that you don't agree with.

allreadydead wrote:- and maybe if you were not turning every damn discussion into religion, they may respect yours.

Perceptions are an illusion that have no basis in reality.

If you are talking about world events, that is a different ball game because its game on and the whole world is involved. However, there are threads for those that you can choose to ignore.

Are you in habit of telling people what to do?

I love the atheists as much as anyone else and I never ever try to change their views because I honor everyone's right to be.

However, those that have watched events on this forum the last couple of weeks can see clearly that it is you that have an issue with me and not the other way around.

I am just being....so let me be....

However, you will be seeing a lot less of me because the editor has just returned the manuscript and it looks like I have another chapter to write.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 07, 2010 2:07 am » by Dank1

i am currently studying the bible at my own leisure ,not because i have faith but cause im trying to understand why it has so many captivated.and what im seeing so far is complete and utter bs. the more i think about it's teaching the more ive come to relize that the people who wrote it were retarded. i have not been moved by any of the story's the only feeling i feel is eye rolling.
i always try and jump in these religion threads to see if something some one say's may help what ive read so far click and help me understand but to no avail all i keep running across are posts by complete and utter idiots ,who claim to comprehend the bible but only quote it to use it as a weapon, it seems like they have no grasp of the meaning either...
what ive seen through out history is religion being used as a weapon and people using the scriptures in the bible as a weapon.so is the bible a weapon? they say the pen is mightier than the sword,so is the bible the most powerful weapon ever designed? :headscratch:
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 07, 2010 11:29 pm » by Eliakim

dank1 wrote:i am currently studying the bible at my own leisure ,not because i have faith but cause im trying to understand why it has so many captivated.and what im seeing so far is complete and utter bs. the more i think about it's teaching the more ive come to relize that the people who wrote it were retarded. i have not been moved by any of the story's the only feeling i feel is eye rolling.
i always try and jump in these religion threads to see if something some one say's may help what ive read so far click and help me understand but to no avail all i keep running across are posts by complete and utter idiots ,who claim to comprehend the bible but only quote it to use it as a weapon, it seems like they have no grasp of the meaning either...
what ive seen through out history is religion being used as a weapon and people using the scriptures in the bible as a weapon.so is the bible a weapon? they say the pen is mightier than the sword,so is the bible the most powerful weapon ever designed? :headscratch:

dank there are many layers to the bible and many codes. The mystics the hid the coded messages did so for mystics that they knew would understand them. The mystics down the ages left many messages in many places for the mystics of the future. Another reason why many texts were not unearthed from the desert until the 20th century.

Also the bible is full of spiritual symbology and to truly understand it one must have an understanding of symbology and how the Spirit communicates.

The most important message for people like yourself from the bible is very simple.

'The Kingdom of God is within YOU"

So I recommend that you begin there before you try to reach an understanding of any spiritual text if you are truly sincere in doing so.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 07, 2010 11:47 pm » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 6:56 am » by Slowlyawakening

Previous

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook