The "ABOMINATION" That "DESOLATES"

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 2:15 am » by Avenue Of Light

THE “ABOMINATION” THAT “DESOLATES”

( Setting the Pope of Rome in Jerusalem)
“IS”
The New World Order!

Then at this time
Thus, The Book of Revelation Begins!

The "GREAT WORK" and "GRAND DESIGN"
"The Abomination Of Desolation"
Setting Up The "Man Of Sin" in Jerusalem
"The Son Of Perdition"
The "Final Antichrist"
(Daniel 11:45) (Matthew 24:15-22) (Daniel 12)

Dear Reader,
you must understand what Manly P. Hall second only to Freemasonry's Grand Commander Albert Pike, stated: "Not only were many of the founders of the United States Government Masons, but they received aid from a secret and august body existing in Europe which helped them to establish this country for "(A PECULIAR AND PARTICULAR PURPOSE)" known only to the initiated few. The "Great Seal" (reverse of the $ 1 dollar bill) is the "Signature" of this exalted body, unseen and for the most part unknown; and the unfinished pyramid upon its reverse side is a trestleboard setting forth symbolically the task to the accomplishment of which the United States Government was dedicated (from the day of its inception)
Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, pp. XC and XCI

This "Exalted Body" is none other than the Jesuit Order

The "Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ "IS" @ hand!

http://www.xanga.com/avenueoflight

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 7:31 pm » by Eliakim

The abomination that Daniel spoke of was the Mosque in Jerusalem. The abomination that stands where he does not belong that Christ spoke of is Obama. Made the connection yet? You know the Obama that's in bed with Turkey and was behind the Flotilla with Ayers and Code Pink.

The Dead Sea Scrolls refer to him as the 'usurper'.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 7:37 pm » by Eliakim

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 7:46 pm » by Cornbread714

This thread is proof that anyone can make anything out of Bible prophecies and have done so for centuries.

All of them wrong so far.

Good luck, Eliakim. Maybe you'll be the first one that God actually did speak through.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 7:47 pm » by Cornbread714

You really think Christ spoke about Obama? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 8:23 pm » by Boondox681

You really think Christ spoke about Obama? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah...

no doubt.everyone knows he'd ask for james cameron
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 8:36 pm » by Allreadydead

Disclosetv. is infested with god botherers, they are not here to impart anything new, or discuss the 'truth' about the countless subjects that abound this site, they don't really want to listen to any ones' views on anything - they just want to be missionarys, spread the word of 'God' as they see it.

And they're appearing in nearly every thread - like cyber zealots - and it's really starting to piss me off, IF I wanted a lesson in christian dogma I'd go to church, If I wasn't such a nice old dead person I'd say: "Fuck off and shut the fuck up!" But of course, I won't say that! :mrgreen:

So, I say simply:

Any part of that you don't understand? :roll: :ohno: :lol:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 8:50 pm » by Eliakim

cornbread714 wrote:This thread is proof that anyone can make anything out of Bible prophecies and have done so for centuries.All of them wrong so far.

Good luck, Eliakim. Maybe you'll be the first one that God actually did speak through.

Hi Cornbread, well first of all the books were not meant to be opened until the appointed time of the last day. That is made very clear at the end of Daniel. Hence why so many missed the right track in the past.

I was compelled to do a complete analysis of the criteria and timeline provided by Daniel and Christ in 2009 and the article is about 2,500 words. Based on the criteria and timeline the last days began in 1975 when Arafat decimated the Christians in Southern Lebanon. God is rather fond of Lebanon and one of the prophets did predict that God's right hand will come around to those that harmed Lebanon at the appointed time.
:hugging:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 9:00 pm » by Eliakim

allreadydead wrote:

Well perhaps you can take it on board allreadydead and not visit threads that you don't have no interest in. I am sure you can find much more important things to do if you put your heart and soul in to it.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 9:25 pm » by Allreadydead

eliakim wrote:
allreadydead wrote:

Well perhaps you can take it on board allreadydead and not visit threads that you don't have no interest in. I am sure you can find much more important things to do if you put your heart and soul in to it.

I have an interest in most of the threads here, what I really object to is the way that many are being hijacked by cyber zealots who JUST MUST SPREAD THE WORD OF 'GOD' regardless of the threads contents - I'm not against any person having belief in 'God' just stop shoving it down people's throats! hence the post previously. By the way, I guessed this post was 'religion' based and I thought I'd pop in and keep upto date with the delusion that's been around for 2,000 years.

and yes. I do understand, only to well, you found 'God' and now you believe everyone else MUST do the same, otherwise why do you post here? Do you really think you can 'convert' people by quoting Bible scripture at them?, Posting your views on 'God' and not expect those who read between the lines and saw the real truth about religion to change?

As 'cornbread' said above, maybe your 'God' has chosen you to speak for him/her/it, Well, my 'God' MAY have chosen me to speak for it, who's right? It's all in what we belief, but You won't find me infesting nearly every thread on this site with my beliefs.

I don't know you, but what I do know is that your sure in your beliefs, that's fine, just remember that there are a lot of people on this site who are here for very different reasons and a little respect for them would help your case - and maybe if you were not turning every damn discussion into religion, they may respect yours.

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook