the afterlife !!! a true story !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:14 am » by Muchtyman

saturnv wrote:muchtyman NOPE try sitting in the dark 1am works for me no tv etc quietness yes im having a couple of glasses of wine when i had my friends i wasnt scared but im 51 and scared and alone think i been blocking this for years time to just go for it !!!

Listen buddy , I'm 56 , Sitting in the dark is not a problem , I sit in circles . Know what I mean .......... :mrcool:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:17 am » by Muchtyman

saturnv wrote:ill post the results tomorrow ho and muchtyman its not one disease its 5 spellin will be crap but empsyemia bhronchitis bhroncistasis asthma avoulitis copd m8!!!

Yeah , you and everybody else that has ever puffed away ; you still ain't fkn dieing .............. :twisted:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:20 am » by Saturnv

heres another thing my exwife stabbed me in cyprus died twice on the operating table did i go anywhere no but the surgeon told me a few days later they had given up i brought myself back TWICE but my wife was there when i woke i was full of morphine told her to tell the police it was my fault accident 10 mins later they took her away we were together 5 years after that it was my fault she didnt drink i9 talked her into it the info is in the daily record glasgow and the english sun !!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:22 am » by Saturnv

muchtyman you seem to know not a lot about anythig except bullshit 56 5+6 =11

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:24 am » by Allreadydead

saturnv wrote:heres another thing my exwife stabbed me in cyprus died twice on the operating table did i go anywhere no but the surgeon told me a few days later they had given up i brought myself back TWICE but my wife was there when i woke i was full of morphine told her to tell the police it was my fault accident 10 mins later they took her away we were together 5 years after that it was my fault she didnt drink i9 talked her into it the info is in the daily record glasgow and the english sun !!!!

:scary:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:26 am » by Muchtyman

saturnv wrote:heres another thing my exwife stabbed me in cyprus died twice on the operating table did i go anywhere no but the surgeon told me a few days later they had given up i brought myself back TWICE but my wife was there when i woke i was full of morphine told her to tell the police it was my fault accident 10 mins later they took her away we were together 5 years after that it was my fault she didnt drink i9 talked her into it the info is in the daily record glasgow and the english sun !!!!

Geez ..........You told everybody in an earlier thread , seriously , you really should be a bit more careful .

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:28 am » by Muchtyman

saturnv wrote:muchtyman you seem to know not a lot about anythig except bullshit 56 5+6 =11

Whatever you say , John / James ......................................... :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:30 am » by Muchtyman

2020vision wrote:
muchtyman wrote:
saturnv wrote:muchtyman NOPE try sitting in the dark 1am works for me no tv etc quietness yes im having a couple of glasses of wine when i had my friends i wasnt scared but im 51 and scared and alone think i been blocking this for years time to just go for it !!!

Listen buddy , I'm 56 , Sitting in the dark is not a problem , I sit in circles . Know what I mean .......... :mrcool:

The dark is not a problem.....its whats in it.

........................................ :twisted:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:31 am » by Saturnv

allreadydead absoutly true!!! lost my gallbladder and lived on blood plasma for 2 hours ..bleeed out was 2 guys found me id crawled down to the street for help was a big thing in cyprus we were on tv constantly ,she got charged with attemped murder woulda been murder if i didnt make it but a brought myself back twice !!!

PreviousNext