the afterlife !!! a true story !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:33 am » by Saturnv

muchtyman thats my dead brother in laws name james !!! how you know!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:36 am » by Muchtyman

saturnv wrote:muchtyman thats my dead brother in laws name james !!! how you know!!!

.................................. :nails:

Night , John ................. :lol:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:38 am » by Saturnv

anyway tonight 1am tvs going off lights out and wait!!! muchtyman if its just my imagintaion cool but dont think so see thing is been married twice 2 kids no time no quietness now i have hey its scarey !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:48 am » by Saturnv

2020vision the light here dosent suit them they went from humanbeings to dimentinal beings !! but it scares me ,so been blocking it i stay alone if someone was with me i wouldent be scared my mother when i was young said to my dad ..its just his imagination ...mebe.....mebe NOT !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:50 am » by Saturnv

2020vision a wont have a deathbed i sleep upright on the setee cant lie down fluid buildup ...wake up ...drowining ehhh NO upright !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:53 am » by Saturnv

THE MOON IS UPSIDEDOWN tonite !!!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:53 am » by Kerrblur2

rydher wrote:You are such a liar.

Upload to Disclose.tv

OMG OMG so funny!!!

SaturnV before I made this reply, And I really hope you read this message to you because I know you never answer ANYBODY!!!! nobody directly, and I dont expect you to answer me now. After reading your post just now, not anyone elses!! before I quoted rydher, I did an energy reading on you. You my friend gave me goosebumps.

You have Alot of Grey energy around your aura my friend. Grey means sickly, not by means of disease, or virus.... It is in your head. It blinds you, it hurts you. And I am seriously disturbed by this reading I did to you. I really am. I am a empathetic person saturnV. I do not accept payment for my help, nor donations. But I have been doing help for people for a long long time. You have Grey blocks within you so deep that it hurts when I see in you. I Saw horrible things! You need to seek someone in your area to help you. Your original energy is Green! Blissful and healing! its sooo sublime saturn!.

You are sick, I feel sick in my head after reading you my friend! I am a natural psi-vamp I give and TAKE energy.... I took yours and it hurts!!! I am talking to you more seriously than I ever spoke to anyone ever before on this site, and I dont even take anything you say seriously.... You need to help yourself because you are destroying yourself At the moment.

The good side is your crown is pulsating with energy. My theory is you do not know how to handle the energy you are receiving . and it is Creating VERY bad fluxes with your body and mind. Saturn, You need to help yourself. I never felt someone like you before And I am warning you. Believe me or not Saturn But I speak the truth.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

PreviousNext