the afterlife !!! a true story !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:58 am » by Kerrblur2

dont fuck around 2020vision, im being serious dood.

This saturn isnt right... he is hurting inside!!! and he doesnt even know it.
Last edited by Kerrblur2 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 2:00 am » by Saturnv

you can only see the bottom half of the moon tonight, hayyyy i got a clear sky its right outside my window!!! an old man a talk to who is sceptical came to me in the pub and he said i saw a ufo last night cool, there not ufos the orbs are the departed who dont want to leave their loved ones.!!!! the spaceships DONT WANT the living there harvesting the souls(orbs) !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 2:05 am » by Saturnv

kerrblur2 everytin a said tonight is true yes i have told some porkies but this been happnin to me since i was 10 rape victims block out their expearince i been doin this since a was 10 fantasy is better than reality well IM UP FOR THE REALITY !!! no BULLSHIT its wot a came here for all you get here now is ridicule talk about the main stream media !!!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 2:12 am » by Kerrblur2

SaturnV I am speaking about your personal Mind. I am inside your head! I am in your energy! You are sick my friend! You are iLL. That is all I am going to say.. because you are incompetent of understanding me... You have the possibility of having beautiful energy that very few people could have but you Waste it! You throw it away! like its Trash! You do not care about yourself, nor your mind. You have given up on your body, Giving way to the Grey energies that has surrounded you...

But you will never understand what I see.. I wish you did because I am Green Aura myself... We are healers... But you wont be, until you heal yourself.

Good bye.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 2:21 am » by Saturnv

1 oclock im off had 2 glasses of wine no hash the upside down moon is infront of my window gonna sit in the dark see what happens why do people come to disclose tv and slag eveyone off sad lonley people im the biggest sceptic here but if you had an experince ..i belive you had it kerrblur yes you had me on a online game not anymore facing up to this tonight!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 2:26 am » by Kerrblur2

okay saturn, you dont respect my readings. I was only trying to help you... good luck my friend..

you will be in lingo.......

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 2:27 am » by Lucidlemondrop

This is good work, guys.

I would like to see some follow up which may facilitate some healing............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 2:31 am » by Saturnv

so im NOT going to pretend im drunk and sleeping to block them out!! handling this, as you say kerrblur2 no ones perfect on this planet but think your correct need healed oi a just a human being am scared dont wanny die oi i live among the people ,most of them are in their 70 n 80s robert is 96 i look after him in the pub he comes out looks for me

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 2:33 am » by Lucidlemondrop

saturnv wrote:so im NOT going to pretend im drunk and sleeping to block them out!! handling this, as you say kerrblur2 no ones perfect on this planet but think your correct need healed oi a just a human being am scared dont wanny die oi i live among the people ,most of them are in their 70 n 80s robert is 96 i look after him in the pub he comes out looks for me

I don't know how old you are but I do know we start acting a bit like those we spend alot of time with.

It could make you feel and act worse off than you are by identifying with the ones who are close to giving up.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

PreviousNext