the afterlife !!! a true story !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 2:34 am » by Saturnv

im going a feel couragious lights out tv off comp off ...TELL ME!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 2:36 am » by Lucidlemondrop

saturnv wrote:im going a feel couragious lights out tv off comp off ...TELL ME!!!

well if your getting touchy about things you can always use the phone.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 2:41 am » by Kerrblur2

lol I dont know why I wasted the 30 minutes on this man.

screw it. lol
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 2:41 am » by Saturnv

see copd its you gonny die anyway dont be scared ,kerrblur is correct but im on my own if i die i could rot away for weeks my family think dont come here im NOT NUTS been in a mental hospital they asked me to leave after 4 days because i was fuckin up the mentaly ill ,why changed lightbulbs sorted the tv but i know doctor andeson knows !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 2:44 am » by Saturnv

im genuine really!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 2:50 am » by Saturnv

thank yous !!! look i dont know if theres an afterlife but im looking for someone who has had the same experinces no im NOT gonna die tonight ....been told im here for somthing dont know what it is but its to do with humanity .....comet elinin some of my friends think im a spaceman so comet elinin on the news ...there askin me whats goin on someones throwing snowballs at uz !!! nite have a good one !!!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 3:53 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Did you ever think of putting forth some serious effort to breathe deep and long?

Find that place in your body you have shut off and give it oxygen..........

First you will cough abit or alot cause the latent is disturbed, but in a while you will have a gift..........

A clean place in your body to breathe................
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 5:58 am » by Malkere

I haven't read this whole thread, appologies for that... but a lot of us already answered this two months ago:

malkere wrote:how did your brother die?
did you say alcohol consumption?
If so I would say he is Earth bound, which is what happens when someone suicides. Not that you brother in-law intentionally killed himself, but that the situation is similar; for example when someone dies heavily drugged on the operating table. Often because of the numbed state they don't realize they're dead and get stuck within the energy of the drugs making it hard for them understand what's going on.

He probably trusts you or maybe thinks you have the best chance of helping him due to your interest in "paranormal" what not. It may take some time if you aren't willing to find/pay for some real help (you can get onto some good radio shows with powerful psychics if you time it right, the screeners will like your story) or you can do it yourself, but entering into a meditation and talking him into the light. There are 100% for sure angels trying to help him, but he can't see them or is too distracted, not paying them any attention. If you can convince him he's dead and he needs to seek the light he will notice them and they will help him.
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 12:52 pm » by Saturnv

sorry but i had one glass of wine too many last night was pissed !! its better during the week when im sober, anyway its guy fawks night im going to buy 500 pounds of fireworks and blow up the houses of parliment have a good weekend !!!!

PreviousNext