the afterlife !!! a true story !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:01 pm » by Saturnv

malkere its NOT a made up story!!! yes we were close drinking buddies as well as being brothers in law buddies!! you COULD be right, thing is it scares me !!!i live alone theres no one here but me, my m8s think its just over imagination its NOT but they wont spend a night with me and its the weekend so i get pissed friday saturday its what we done ....THANK YOU for your comments i will take your advice on board !!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:07 pm » by Saturnv

heres a thing my gran died when i was 8 years old we got took to see her in her coffin she was 96 a wrinkley old woman, my mum said kiss her forehead john i did ..waxy, cold i dont know why mum told me to do that, but every funeral i been to since thats what i do think its somthing to do with love !!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:19 pm » by Saturnv

heres a thing as well when my wife stabbed me in cyprus the nurses were quite cruel to me at first rough one even said ...thats 2 lives ruined and your to BLAME i wasnt to blame and no ones life is ruined after being interviewed by police it was put down to accidental ...everything changed woke up the next day with photos of jesus all around my bed the nurses couldnt be so helpful the doctors saved my life!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:28 pm » by Saturnv

i just told yous most of my life over the last 24 hours open book!! dont belive me ....up to yous but its all well documented if you look you will find it as for me getting to the stage i dont care anymore ...,im pretending to be asleep so my dead brother in law dosent speak to me and...THATS THE TRUTH!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:41 pm » by Saturnv

ok been burned when i was 5 in a fire had appendix op toncils out you name it iv had it stabbed to death accidents ...I CANT DIE had a semiconcious dream one night and someone a voice said think it was my grans ...your there for a reason john somthing amazings goin to happen and thell all come to you for the answer i sais but i dont have the answer she said ...YES YOU DO you just dont know it ....YET!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 2:02 pm » by Saturnv

ho and after all thats happned to me im still cheerfull dont know why but i am ,love people love life its a WONDERFUL WORLD !!! i dont want to leave ,yup reality wars poverty famine these things must be not knocking america but as world leaders there making a rite CUNT of it money power greed selfishness yup WELCOME TO AMERICA LAND OF THE CORRUPT BUT they dont see it that way !!

Previous