the afterlife !!! a true story !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 12:39 am » by Saturnv

ok when i was a wee boy i used to play spirits, letters round a table my friends were facinated!! in semi darkness in the kitchen , i was only 10 never had any clue about the afterlife, nothing on tv or radio was the 60s, anyway i never heard voices but some of the things that happned were quite real so school and life i lost intrest then 16 read a book about near death expearinces so i bought a weegie board from the socerers apprentice leeds!!! cost me 40 pounds, thats when things happned my gran came threw the board i was in my mums bedroom i stole money from her when i was 6 thats how i know it was her anyway fast forward started hearing voices , so went to see a shrink was admitted to parkhead mental hospital the doctor a woman ran tests for mental illness one night i was told she was having a baby next day i asked her are you having a baby the look of shock on her face she only found out that day no one knew not even her husband .

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 12:45 am » by Saturnv

ok sencitive i got copd thing is my brother in law died 5 weeks ago and he wont leave me alone!! i know its him he used to call me johnboy, i fell out with my sister while back he said talk to anne but im 51 now and scared so have a bottle of wine and pretend i cant hear him last night he called me a bawbag i stay alone if someone was here id respond !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 12:52 am » by Rydher

You are such a liar.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 12:52 am » by Muchtyman

saturnv wrote:ok sencitive i got copd thing is my brother in law died 5 weeks ago and he wont leave me alone!! i know its him he used to call me johnboy, i fell out with my sister while back he said talk to anne but im 51 now and scared so have a bottle of wine and pretend i cant hear him last night he called me a bawbag i stay alone if someone was here id respond !!!

Tellin fibs again , aren't we ........ :flop:

Last edited by Muchtyman on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 12:54 am » by Allreadydead

saturnv - My hubby, for some strange reason, loves your posts, but I cannot fathom them out!

What exactly are you saying here? :think:

Eve.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 12:56 am » by Saturnv

the hospital i was discharged after 4 days nothing wrong with you
mental health... went on to work in the 5 star hilton hotel served the queen biill clinton football stars you name them i was their wine waiter !!!so brother in law ,im going to sit in the dark tonight if he says anything I WILL REPLY dont hear anything during the day although its quiet where i stay and if you think i made this up NOT as a said i stay alone i was scared not now ill let yous know how i get on tomorrow !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:04 am » by Saturnv

rydher NOT this time !!!thats why i came to disclose tv !!! check the info youll find im telling the truth allreadydead im NOT a fruitcake i got copd had these expearinces if theres anyone on here not here because somthing has happned to them or they got a feeling if youv lost someone try this sit in the dark no noise no tv no distractions close your eyes and just listen by the way its a whisper hope you got goode hearing !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:09 am » by Muchtyman

saturnv wrote:rydher NOT this time !!!thats why i came to disclose tv !!! check the info youll find im telling the truth allreadydead im NOT a fruitcake i got copd had these expearinces if theres anyone on here not here because somthing has happned to them or they got a feeling if youv lost someone try this sit in the dark no noise no tv no distractions close your eyes and just listen by the way its a whisper hope you got goode hearing !!!

Please stop whittering on about copd , you are not fkn dieing .

Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease ..............http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_ob ... ry_disease

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:09 am » by Saturnv

muchtyman NOPE try sitting in the dark 1am works for me no tv etc quietness yes im having a couple of glasses of wine when i had my friends i wasnt scared but im 51 and scared and alone think i been blocking this for years time to just go for it !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 1:13 am » by Saturnv

ill post the results tomorrow ho and muchtyman its not one disease its 5 spellin will be crap but empsyemia bhronchitis bhroncistasis asthma avoulitis copd m8!!!

Next