The Alchemy of the soul.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 27, 2012 11:50 pm » by Webcat

Noentry wrote:Excellent post webcat. :clapper:
You mirror many of my views.

I see the soul as the universe experiencing infinite choice.

The soul is a fraction of the spirit/God/Universe.
The soul in essence is individuality, freewill so to speak.
To the universe all is one moment and eternity, like a drop and the ocean.

Perhaps
Life is the sibling of the universe.
Fractal existence leading to self procreation.
Even the universe was one time was infinitely small like a soul.
I am just pontificating, searching endless choice.
No facts to my brand of truth on this subject.
Just hunches and feelings.
But I am sure if I can connect to my soul 100% I would learn the true nature of reality.
Problem is that wont happen till I die. God Damit

Superb reply :flop:

Despite drinking waaaay to much vodka and munching not enough chocolate, I would offer this:

The 'soul' is a 'mini-multiverse': a creation of a single entity in the space/time existance which has always existed, conceived from a mini 'big-bang' or created and passing through endless flesh suits like planets exist and die through countless galaxies and universe's, death of the physical form is the 'black-hole' - but does the black-hole suck in 'life' and spew forth a different version of what we call life?

Like does 'death' spew forth another 'life'?

Are we connected to the universe, afterall, our ancestors were obssessed with the heavens and the stars, could they have understood, in a limited fashion, that we are connected with the stars, but not how their religions portrayed it?

I seem to remember that there was a idea floating around, some years back when LSD was popular(!) that our entire existance was but a grain of sand under a giants fingernail in some other reality (wow! - that's some heavy s**t!) - What if our 'souls' were part of a multi-universe, made up of our souls?

When we peer into space, are we peering into ourselves?

:cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Dec 28, 2012 12:17 am » by Edgar 2.0

The Sun is its father, the moon its mother,
the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nurse.
The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 28, 2012 12:38 am » by Webcat

The Emerald Table of Hermes.

Nice idea's edgar:

If it is to be fixed, we must proceed as the baker does in baking bread. We must impart only a little of the spirit to the body at a time, just as the baker only puts a little leaven to his meal, and with it leavens the whole lump. The spirit, which is our leaven, in like fashion transmutes the whole body into its own substance. Therefore the body must be leavened again and again, until the whole lump is thoroughly pervaded with the power of the leaven. In our Art the body leavens the spirit, and transmutes it into one body, and the spirit leavens the body, and transmutes it into one spirit And the two, when they have become one, receive power to leaven all things, into which they are injected, with their own virtue.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/alc/emerglor.htm

The meaning of Thoth's name ("DHwtii" or "Djehuti") is lost. He is represented by the hieroglyph of the Ibis on a standard (Ibis religiosa). In Babylon, he was called "Tichut". Some proposed "he of Djehout" (an unknown city), but Hopfner (1914) believes "DHw" was the oldest name of the Ibis ("hbj"). Thoth would then mean "he who has the nature of the Ibis". As early as the Pyramid Texts (ca. 2400 BCE), Pharaoh is said to be carried over the celestial river on the wings of Thoth, considered to be the mightiest of the gods.

From the early 3th century BCE, the epithet "Thoth great, great, great" ("DHwtii aA, aA, aA") is found at Esna in Upper Egypt, whereas the expression "Thoth the great, the great, the great" ("DHwtii pA aA, pA aA, pA aA") is part of Demotic texts outside Memphis, dating from the early 2nd century BCE (cf. the Greek "Hermes Trismegistos"). Other writings suggest a link between Hermetism and the cosmology of Hermopolis (and its Ogdoad).

http://maat.sofiatopia.org/ten_keys.htm

:think:

Initiate

PostFri Dec 28, 2012 12:57 am » by Edgar 2.0

This is actually more close interpretation i had in minde :

The Tenth Book of The Divine Pymander, The Minde to Hermes :

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/pym/pym11.htm

Well, that's at least the Hermetic TOE...

EDIT :

Here is the scanned 1650 edition of Everard's Pymander.

https://www.4shared.com/office/dELwFc_C/Hermes_Trismegistus_-_The_Divi.html

It's nice if you want to decypher all these fucked-up medial "s"...

But, these good old theories aside, i really believe that when we die, we stay dead, and our soul rots as well as our bodies.

Simplest shit is in 98,5% of cases - the real truth.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 9:09 pm » by Webcat

Appreciate your thoughts there elgar :flop:

If 'energy' cannot be destroyed, only changed or manipulated, then what happens to human energy?

We know that the human body has an energy field contained within it, the human brain for instance uses 'electrical' inpulses to send messages via the nervous system.

So we have an 'energy' existing within the organic human creation, what if such an energy force exists and is called the 'soul'?

Afterall, like a machine with the power switched off, the human body dies when the 'soul' has gone?

When we die, 'the life force' leaves our bodies, where the hell does it go?

If it's a form of energy, then the classic rules of science must still apply - what does it change into?

Or does it become simply an energy form in some other dimension or some other flesh suit?

Interesting isn't it?

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 9:24 pm » by monica44

The soul is the alien part of us, not everybody born has one, only about 20% of the total worlds population possess one, the rest are made up of a slave species, who only have the life force. You can spot an unsouled person a mile off, they have no "awareness" of their surroundings and think that all there is to life is the latest gadget/car and keeping up with the Jones's.
We also only incarnate on Earth with but a tiny fraction of our soul, for it is too powerful for our bodies, but through some genetic tweaking from those above have made it possible for humans to inhabit a little more of the soul, have you noticed that there are more younger people who seem to "know" that Earth is in trouble and have incarnated here to help, they are the latest wave of volunteers to help assist those in their ascension.
The Bible speaks much of the "unclean" or impure human, those born outside of Eden, well i think that those two words are a mistranslation over the years, where infact impure can mean incomplete, those such are born without soul, which is why GOD was against the marriage of the pure bloodline to those without souls...
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 9:32 pm » by Webcat

monica44 wrote:The soul is the alien part of us, not everybody born has one, only about 20% of the total worlds population possess one, the rest are made up of a slave species, who only have the life force. You can spot an unsouled person a mile off, they have no "awareness" of their surroundings and think that all there is to life is the latest gadget/car and keeping up with the Jones's.
We also only incarnate on Earth with but a tiny fraction of our soul, for it is too powerful for our bodies, but through some genetic tweaking from those above have made it possible for humans to inhabit a little more of the soul, have you noticed that there are more younger people who seem to "know" that Earth is in trouble and have incarnated here to help, they are the latest wave of volunteers to help assist those in their ascension.
The Bible speaks much of the "unclean" or impure human, those born outside of Eden, well i think that those two words are a mistranslation over the years, where infact impure can mean incomplete, those such are born without soul, which is why GOD was against the marriage of the pure bloodline to those without souls...

You are a student of 'Genesis' then?

Where the bible recounts, quite clearly (IMAO) the creation of two seperate types of 'human'.

One with 'devine breath' (souls?) and one made of clay (just animals?)

I'am afraid that 'humanials' far outnumber the soul carriers (humans) - that's why there is so much evil in the world - just animals, doing what animals do best, kill, f**k and destroy.

Just a thought.

Previous