The Alex Jones Deception...

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 3:34 pm » by Phaeton

His unprecedented succes says enough imo. Do people really think this man and orhers like him (David Icke, Jordan Maxwell etc) could do the things they do when they truely were undermining the establishment? The establishment that has consolidated their power through the ages with a unrivalled bloodlust would let these men destroy their shit right before their eyes? Do you guys really think thats plausible?!! Come on man.. Everyone that is succesfull in the int. limelight is granted their succes. This is my opinion.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 6:09 pm » by Drjones

phaeton wrote:His unprecedented succes says enough imo. Do people really think this man and orhers like him (David Icke, Jordan Maxwell etc) could do the things they do when they truely were undermining the establishment? The establishment that has consolidated their power through the ages with a unrivalled bloodlust would let these men destroy their shit right before their eyes? Do you guys really think thats plausible?!! Come on man.. Everyone that is succesfull in the int. limelight is granted their succes. This is my opinion.

I agree but i just feel Alex Jones and the rest should be doing MORE in terms of real world solutions....but i could be wrong,of course...i can see that they may say it's upto US,the people,and it definetely is... BUT for them to get involved in their local communities being active would be beneficial to all involved,alot of people see alex jones and others as leaders,i don't but their involvement would spur confidence in many others.I can't see any reason why Alex Jones for example is not 'on the ground in Texas' or elsewhere in the U.S participating in a farmer's market etc things like that. :?: I mean he has enough money now to be really effective 'on the ground' if he wanted to be yes? Instead he makes more movies which are sold in their millions as are the t-shirts etc.Most of us don't have the money that Alex Jones has but even so are doing lots to help our local communities.I just feel alex and others could multiply their effectiveness of what they are trying to do IF they were on the ground being active,being 'normal' helping people alot worse off than themselves.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 6:15 pm » by Gloomylunatic

The Alex Jones Deception 1

The Alex Jones Deception 2

The Alex Jones Deception 3
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 10:09 pm » by Illuminated

ok i actually watched 'the alex jones deception' posted above...

I'll admit the storming of that 2nd ammendmant protest was ghey on his part :top:
still going to listen. beck has done even more messed up crap than jones!
beck still says some truth on occasion though...

I looked up that jack blood guy. :alien51: his 3 radio show clips have 100 views tops & most of his vids are on outing alex jones. :headscratch:

the one i did listen too went right into how jews are running everything :roll: :top: :censored:

[youtube]wEHVQ7VGsAg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEHVQ7VG ... r_embedded

beck has already had a rally - jones has not. was becks just to get 'a list' of fervant supporters for the feds? :headscratch:

the-glen-beck-deception-alex-jones-promises-it-t30612.html
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 10:16 pm » by Harryjackson

I like Alex Jones.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 10:22 pm » by Hackjames

This thread is a lot better than the last time I read it, thanks in general to everyone for making it that way. :]

Agree or disagree, but talk about why. That is the way of the future!
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 11:01 pm » by Truthisaweap0n

yeah, any momo and scream and point fingers and accuse... it takes an intelligent thinker to debate with an open mind.

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 11:35 pm » by TheDuck

Someone said earlier in this thread I think about any publicity is good publicity and it is true, I've stopped listening to him for ages really, apart from the occasional thing someone posts that look interesting, because of the AJ talk I gave him ago again when I needed to kill time.

This episode was quality...(for entertainment)

All these dudes (including Alex need a spliff in their hands and it would just be legendary lmao)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

That's enough of him again for a while.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 11:42 pm » by Truthisaweap0n

i like joe rogan, that dude is intelligent. gonna watch these

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 3:31 am » by Hackjames

truthisaweap0n wrote:i like joe rogan, that dude is intelligent. gonna watch these

Was thinking something along those lines myself.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

PreviousNext