The Alex Jones Deception...

Initiate

PostSun Oct 03, 2010 12:43 pm » by Wmacy1028

You know, i never thought i would have to defend myself in this forum. with that being said..

When i first started listening to Alex Jones, i thought wow.. what a pompous wind bag bastard, until i began to research the stuff he was carrying on about. you will find if you actually did the research and got the NWO Cock out of your mouths before you typed some of the disinfo bullshit, that he is pretty damn close to being accurate.. his only downfall is when he goes on his rants those are just more comic relief..

here is my break down of Alex Jones

he is 100% accurate and true about 70% of the time
he is blowing things out of proportion to ge a point across about 25% of the time
and he is just ranting and saying stupid crap the other 5%

The part that scares me teh most is the 70% that he is true.. instead of bitching about him, go research for yourself.. but to be honest.. STOP Complaining about the man.. why are you here in the first place.. are you not on disclose tv so that you can find out the truths that have evaded us for so long?
-={Open Your Eyes! Open Your Ears! WAKE UP!!}=-

Initiate

PostSun Oct 03, 2010 3:45 pm » by Godsofatlantis

You want my advice?

I reckon you should find out who is donating money to him? Who's paying him, and then you'll find out his true intentions. I know the tea party's true intentions was to put out disinfo about the Health care reform.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Oct 03, 2010 6:00 pm » by Drjones

godsofatlantis wrote:You want my advice?

I reckon you should find out who is donating money to him? Who's paying him, and then you'll find out his true intentions. I know the tea party's true intentions was to put out disinfo about the Health care reform.

Alex puts out great information,he talks a good game,he is more often than not very truthful and has an accurate world view but what is he doing outwith his radio show? Like i said before he is now well known,popular,rich....he should be active in Texas or other areas in the U.S.An idea that i thought of was that he could do a infowars.com/prisonplanet.tv tour of the U.S you could even have a European version where BUSES with the infowars logo are emblazened on the side.They give away free dvd's ....all this stuff.I think it is do-able.
Do you think this is a good idea? :cheers:

Previous