The alienness of "our" world

Initiate

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 8:11 pm » by jeremyjr

I am posting all my sightings from yesterday 02/11/14 as a way to show how frequent, how common are these objects in "our" skies. If you take in count that I am only observing a very small portion of the sky for a very limited time interval, you will realize the overwhelming, astronomical number of these objects all around "our" planet, I never though that it was going to be that way, but again that is wishful thinking, the world is the way it is, we can not do anything about that. It is really amazing that so many people still are placing their heads in the sand and not accepting the reality of this, even many UFO enthusiasts are really not aware of this reality, many think in terms of "humanoids" entities, but what I am seeing is really far, far "alien" than that.

Remember: any single sighting presented here have been recorded by three cameras simultaneously, each footage was time stamped in real time, the time is keep with an accuracy of milliseconds using Dimension 4, you always can cross-link the three different views of the same sighting.

Raw video footage is available to anyone upon request.

One thing can be question here: interpretation of what is presented, but that will be always left up to you, I have my own opinions, I am not "forcing" my opinions in any way, I am just presenting here a very well documented set of sighting from a single day. You need to reach your own conclusions:

1- 11:46am: Blue Variable Topology Object

Upload to Disclose.tv

2- 12:00pm: Sphere, that hovers and at some point shoot itself straight down:

Upload to Disclose.tv

3- 12:27pm: Object of variable topology. These are some scopes segments, the spotter camera view can be seen in the YT channel too:

Upload to Disclose.tv

4- 3:29pm: Fast laminar object. These are some scopes segments, the spotter camera view can be seen on the channel too:

Upload to Disclose.tv

5- 4:09pm: Intermittent object, it could be laminar. These are some scopes segments, the spotter camera view can be seen on the channel too:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Just let me add here that it is up to you to see this, I have in my YT channel several HOW-TOs videos showing how to duplicate the equipment that I use. Please read video posts descriptions for additional details and information.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 10:55 pm » by jeremyjr

Let me add here that technically you should not "believe" anything that I had posted here, or anything that unofficial/official analysts/debunkers are dismissing in a wholesale scale. That is what I did a little more than a year ago, I said to myself that I should not believe any "side" of this conundrum, and I as the saying said should do it by myself. That is what I did and these are the results. A mix of results that even goes beyond everything that the "fanatics" were saying.

You can use very simple tools like zooming binoculars with red filters as spotter/finder and a camcorder with high optical zoom, 60x minimum, digital zoom is almost worthless for these observations. Or a little more sophisticated tools as the ones described in my YT channel. Always look for what the people obtaining results are using.

If you do not make yourself observations, then everything that you may say is basically assuming, it will be the same that talking about swimming when you never have even been in a pool, or skiing and you never saw snow, or talking about windsurfing in Key Biscayne, Miami and you do not even know how to rig a sail, you will be assuming.

By the way a lot of these unofficial/official analysts/debunkers had never done any real observations, so they basically are also in the majority of cases assuming.

Do not believe any of them, or me, but at the very least you should have a minimum of curiosity and try to check by yourself what really is out there, it is like in the Movie the Matrix: "the concepts and ideas that we had learned are a "world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth".