Conspirator

PostTue Aug 23, 2011 1:25 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 23, 2011 1:48 pm » by Mozi!!a

:vomit: Nasty Video, i Mean iT in a Good way

Initiate

PostTue Aug 23, 2011 1:54 pm » by Blaborde1488

It's going to be a live action "video game" soon!

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 23, 2011 2:09 pm » by Thruster

Good Vid.

Thanks, Harb!

:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Aug 23, 2011 4:27 pm » by Vipress

Great video.. really makes you think
http://countrysiderecipes.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 1:37 am » by Harbin

Thanks for the kudos, folks.
I found the video prescient as well.
Antiwar.com

Writer

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 2:34 am » by Passengerpidgin

Amerika is a junkie, and this provides opportunity...

I'm not so sure that I hold TPTB in the worst light anymore. The writing has been on the wall for quite some time. Yeah, there's going to be a culling; but, we have all had the opportunities to research and make the best possible decisions according to our findings.

If they wanted to, they could have made hell on earth in the US already. The printing spree has preserved the handouts for the needy for a while. Granted, this will eventually render our dollars worthless; but, again, here we are faced with tremendous opportunities!

There will be political and economic chaos, and people will lose lives and property. Avoid the chaos, and you are off to a good start. Those who haven't taken notice of the wall's writing will pay for it. I am not going to get on my high horse and blame the Illuminati. We all have free will. It looks like the next few decades will be a brief period of anti-globalism, followed by a political and economic restructuring of the world (death of the credit system, rebirth of feudalism and the gold standard). The pyramidal power structure will reintegrate whatever authority springs up in the vacuums left behind in the chaos (again opportunity).

I guess what I am trying to say is that the endgame looks like justice for the sheeple. How can I blame a ruling elite for successfully shaping the world in concert with their design? Why should I care for the souls who care more for TV crap than real life? It's been a diversion all along. I have been off of TV for 5+ years (except for football, which I watch at a bar, which is more for a gambling fix). When I tell this to people, that I don't have a TV in my home, they look at me with shock and awe.

The point is that most people have been rendered worthless already. This is happening in economic, social, and cultural means. The system has to fail. Those who have preserved adequate value(s) will be in charge of rebuilding. Again, this seems just to me.

And let the :shooting: begin in 5... 4.... 3.... :peep:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 2:42 am » by Flecktarn

the wrestlers words ,just went over the heads of the brainwashed idiots ,,good video :flop: :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 24, 2011 2:49 am » by Elnorel

Kudoz to that guy in the ring.
Who was that BTW?

Just look at those brainwashed assholes shouting USA, USA, USA... Its unbelievable.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.