THE AMERICAN ZOMBIE

Initiate

PostMon Jan 04, 2010 6:37 am » by Captchaos

aladin wrote:Hello Super MIB domdabears ,

You're now struck repeatedly unpleasant !

Does it to you here as a super MIB no longer fun?
Perhaps you should then be used elsewhere? :
http://www.indeed.com/q-Central-Intelli ... -jobs.html

Sincerely,

ALADIN

Cool, LOL thanks for the link I'm lookin' for a new job...lol
No offense,
Aladin, the rule is not his man it's DTV's. Its in the disclaimer you obviously didn't read, and it's his job as a mod' to enforce them. We agree to the rules when we sign up for the site Like it or leave it.
This is common sense, when you go to a new country and plan to stay you have to learn to read and wright the language otherwise you starve.If you don't then your prob' a thief of a cheat. You don't need to do them well, some people including myself born & raised just outside of Chicago (Sox fan & go Hawks) don't do either well(O fucking well). Most Americans will give respect to foreigners that make the effort to learn and fallow the rules and laws.

NOTE: Their is nothing more that pisses off a American born Chicago native more, than somebody living here that refuses to learn or even try to speak English. Thats just the BIGGEST PILE of BULLSHIT EVER and i won't elaborate it's not worth the time or effort.

PostMon Jan 04, 2010 1:09 pm » by tomhbomb1963

HELLO

I routinely cannot believe how much junk people just lap up. I mean also people who are above average intelligence and have high end jobs.

Its mind blowing. We are collective dumb animals and we are being sent to slaughter unless we do something about it.

There is a price for freedom and I am not sure we in the gretare world wants to pay any price as we are that far gone.

Sometimes I think thye want the people who are vigilant to a degree to just give up as thye think they cannot do anything.

remember you only true vote is how and with whom you spend your next dollar. But to be effective you have to starting looking , listening and then think.

regards
tom

Writer

PostMon Jan 04, 2010 2:53 pm » by Eyeofrah

[quote="tomhbomb1963"]HELLO

I routinely cannot believe how much junk people just lap up. I mean also people who are above average intelligence and have high end jobs.

Its mind blowing. We are collective dumb animals and we are being sent to slaughter unless we do something about it.

There is a price for freedom and I am not sure we in the gretare world wants to pay any price as we are that far gone.

Sometimes I think thye want the people who are vigilant to a degree to just give up as thye think they cannot do anything.

remember you only true vote is how and with whom you spend your next dollar. But to be effective you have to starting looking , listening and then think.

regards
tom

:flop: Thank you

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 04, 2010 2:57 pm » by Seahawk

HAWK:
P.S. Hoping that someone gets raped "literally" is just such an awful thing to say. How can you just be OK with saying such a thing?

DOM:DABEARS
cause im not a sensitive little pussy boy. he talked shit, so i talked shit. what the fuck you gonna do about it?

HAWK:
Really? I believe quite the contrary. All an act. You're whole demeanor screams LATENT HOMOSEXUAL! If you want to hide it a little better, perhaps you should read up on psychology a little. You're just way too obvious, Domita! Ha hahaha!

See ya, Pussy Girl!

DOM:
LOL, yeah, me and my girlfriend would have to disagree with you.
where the hell do you get homosexual from? thats obviously on your brain, not mine.
i have no problem with gay people. i think your the one trying to come out of the closet. i know you seen a picture of me and you think im sexy and all. trust me... everyone does.
SORRY SEAHAWK100, PLEASE STOP HITTING ON ME!

HAWK:
I was making a passing observation. But, I can't let this slide by.

Ha haha haha. You are funny- in 1 out of 10 attempts, at least. When I read this line: "I know you [have] seen a picture of me and you think im sexy and all." my Heinekin sprewed out of my nose. That was hilarious, that you "think" that I think that you're sexy.. Get real, Beauty Boy, you just don't even see it, do you? Obviously, you've spent some time thinking about it. Uh huh. Oh, I remember seeing your pic, You're a real laugh, man, my hairy ass is sexier than your face, so, forget about it- nope- I don't think so. In truth, you looked kinda fey to me. (that means fairy-like, Dom.)

Girlfriend? hah hah. That don't mean shit! I have a Cherry Red Ferrari in my driveway. I can even go out and snap a picture of it, wanna see?

Oh, and you better look up narcisist and machismo as well. Maybe you'll learn something new about yourself there, swisher sweet.

You know what? I'll do it for you. It's sad, really, that you apparently don't even understand what I'm talking about. I'm gonna help ya out, there buddy boy. I'm gonna start with machismo, because it's just soo you, in a nutshell, and then ties in, to my observation. I didn't even have to look for it man, over about 6 months of your input, it was so obvious, that it stuck out like the thumb in Hitchhiker's Guide...

machismo:

1. A strong or exaggerated sense of manliness; an assumptive attitude that virility, courage, strength, and entitlement to dominate are attributes or concomitants of masculinity.
2. A strong or exaggerated sense of power or the right to dominate.
3. A strong or exaggerated sense of masculinity stressing attributes such as physical courage, virility, domination of women, and aggressiveness.
4. An exaggerated sense of strength or toughness

Dom, this is you, man. They're talking about you!
Hmmm, Ok,....Username association with SPORTS (Said with a low, macho timbre,) Two Playboy bunnies-(actually male bunnies- hmmm)- in his signature. Quotes: "im not a sensitive little pussy boy." "what the fuck you gonna do about it?"
"i know you seen a picture of me and you think im sexy and all. trust me... everyone does."
Hmmm, again. Anyone that's knows your input, knows that this fits you to a tee, Dom. It's all there in black and white- post, after post, after post.

Narcissist:

1. Excessive love or admiration of oneself. See Synonyms at conceit.
Quote: "everyone does." ( thinks he's sexy.)
2. A psychological condition characterized by self-preoccupation, lack of empathy, and unconscious deficits in self-esteem.
Quote: "i hope you get raped with em. literally" "I hope someone molests your kids some day." (This is just two of the worst, out of many examples.)

Latent homosexuality:

Latent homosexuality is an erotic inclination toward members of the same sex that is not consciously experienced or expressed in overt action. This may mean a hidden inclination or potential for interest in homosexual relationships, which is either suppressed or not recognised, and which has not yet been explored "for real" or may never be explored in fact.

Just to be fair:

Some argue that the latent homosexuality is a potentially iatrogenic effect (that is, it is not present until suggested by a therapist).[citation needed] Unconfirmed.

Links to Environment

Others have suggested that latent homosexuality is a result of one's environment. Living in a homophobic culture, not being exposed to homosexuality, and being surrounded by members of both genders may encourage latent homosexuality. Conversely, exposure to a single-gender environment, such as a single-sex school, prison, or military service, could bring one's latent homosexuality to the surface.
( How about Chicago??? Ya think???) Any of this sound familiar, dom?

Here's where it ties in, genius.

Links to Machismo

Cultures in which machismo is imposed, as you see in Mediterranean areas and in subcultures of people who immigrated from there, typically involve a repression of homosexual urges and an imposition of unwarranted guilt and shame. These create subconscious anxiety that may lead to violence acts against "out" homosexuals. By attacking them, the macho man attempts either consciously or subconsciously to further repress his own longings, which conflict with his macho sense of identity.

(also exibited as homophobia- queer, fag, faggot, etc. references and comments in jokes, off-handed remarks, insults, etc.) Yep, thid fits you too, Dom-on a regular basis- and you can include signatures as well.

Machismo has also been implicated is the formation of new homosexual urges where there were none, because of the excessive attention paid to other men by men who are macho.

Oops!, Oh well, Dom, that's O.K., apparently you can't help it. Sorry for bringing it up, my bad!

Oh, wait, the following contradicts that! Apparently, you can help it.

The term (latent homosexual) was originally proposed by Sigmund Freud. Others argue that the term "latent" is not truly applicable in the case of homosexual urges, since they are often not in the unconscious or unexpressed category, but rather exist in the conscious mind and are (often violently) repressed on a conscious level.

References

1. ^ Henry E. Adams, Lester W. Wright, Jr., and Bethany A. Lohr (1996). "Is Homophobia Associated With Homosexual Arousal?". Journal of Abnormal Psychology Vol. 105, No. 3, 440--445

Additionally, here's some basic psych. applicably pertenent here- for your perusal, Dom.

Freudian- projection

*"A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits." Hmmm, sounds like latent homosexuality to me. Quotes: "thats obviously on your brain, not mine." "i think your the one trying to come out of the closet." "cause im not a sensitive little pussy boy"

* "The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people. So, for example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their readiness to suspect others of being homosexual." Hmmm,.... check. Quotes: "i think your the one trying to come out of the closet. i know you seen a picture of me and you think im sexy and all. trust me... everyone does.
SORRY SEAHAWK100, PLEASE STOP HITTING ON ME! "

BTW, Sorry if you've managed to twist my opposition for your "attitude" into me "hitting on you." Dude, you must be recalling some of your daydreams/fantasies, cause you're gonna have a big problem backing that one up.

Maybe I'm wrong here, Dom, I hope for your sake that it's not true. Ya might want to look into it though, could be a problem for your "girlfriend" later down the line.

Now, I've just sprayed myself with "FUCK OFF", so shoo, closet-boy!

Oh, and you say that you "don't have a problem with gay people."
That's such a laugh, all anyone has to do, is to go back through your posts, or recall some of your past sigs, and see that that is such a crock-o-shit. You're funny, man. You think everyone here is stupid or something? Get a clue.

Sorry to the rest of you.
Last edited by Seahawk on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 04, 2010 3:07 pm » by Illuminated

well this place is divided and conquered well :top:

I'm amazed to see a pro wrestler make such a speech, act or not!

you know its fucked when ......
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Writer

PostMon Jan 04, 2010 4:12 pm » by grs9769

I don't know this wrestler's name but he's right. Sometimes I think the herd SHOULD be thinned out when I see crap like this. Don't forget the people at the monster truck rally and everyone who follows Paris Hilton's life....they all need to go. It IS amazing how utterly stupid they are!

Initiate

PostMon Jan 04, 2010 6:13 pm » by Naranja

domdabears wrote:also this is an english speaking forum. if you keep writing in another language i will just start deleting your posts

WOW start deleting posts coz of THAT! That is truly messed up! And for a statement like that to come from a moderator is SCARY! Your one of "the go to guys" here and if you cant be openminded and start taking sides and turning on your own (yes I see it as ALL of us here against the others) then you should resign from your post.

If Aladin cant write in english should he not be allowed to take part of what is said and post here? Hes doing what he can with google translator, I think its strong of him to do so. And if someone still dont understand hes putting it up in german too, so you can translate for yourself.

And to ALL of you who are either born in america or feel offended by anything said about america in any way, WHY do you feel offended? Do you feel part of the zombie mass? If you dont, dont be offended! The US government has a lot of shit going on but its not YOUR fault!

CUT YOURSELF FREE FROM NATIONALITY
WE ARE ALL ONE!

Initiate

PostMon Jan 04, 2010 6:46 pm » by Naranja

domdabears wrote:
seahawk100 wrote:Atladin is NOT a bad guy. He is a good guy, and his heart is in the right place.

P.S. Hoping that someone gets raped "literally" is just such an awful thing to say. How can you just be OK with saying such a thing?

cause im not a sensitive little pussy boy. he talked shit, so i talked shit. what the fuck you gonna do about it?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/68cGyxk0meQ&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/68cGyxk0meQ&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Writer

PostMon Jan 04, 2010 7:45 pm » by Eyeofrah

naranja wrote:
domdabears wrote:
seahawk100 wrote:Atladin is NOT a bad guy. He is a good guy, and his heart is in the right place.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/68cGyxk0meQ&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/68cGyxk0meQ&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

This is so sad to read for me and other peeps here.. getting mad over this??
Dont you got no love to share?.. Please stop this it aint wurth it and show some respect

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Jan 04, 2010 8:37 pm » by lainn

Play no mind to the distraction set out by the intent and read through the words of others......open up the dialogue between the people of different continents opening the door to a reality and mindset not seen or heard....we have way more in common than they allow us to believe....i know no-one who knows love that finds war a sollution.......

Allow the people of other countries to speak amongst themselves....we are the cogs in this machine that allow it to function in its defunctional way.....take back what is rightfully ours which is the peace of which we all become benificial......shut down their war machine that is only a component of the endevor 'population control'....it takes our young and strong....the ones that if not subjected to the mind control would not allow them to do what they are doing....

this site is a possible gate to connecting an international mind......we can choose to use it as such or we can choose to submit to the limitation set...

there are no limitations.....

scrivi una nuova pagina a domani.....

PreviousNext