THE AMERICAN ZOMBIE

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 694
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:01 pm

PostMon Jan 04, 2010 11:57 pm » by Timewarp


seahawk100 wrote:
spock wrote:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=490_1262518313


Ha haha haha ha- That's hilarious, Spock! Dom's theme song.

And Timewarp, where did you find DOMBOYS CD???

Image



:D

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostMon Jan 04, 2010 11:58 pm » by Seahawk


spock wrote:Dom ain't gay at all - he's got a fine woman too.


And you're what? Best friends? lol. Come on Spock, you really have to take up for the big baby?
Did he come crying to you? "Help Spock, save me from that mean guy Hawk!! Wahh wahh!"

I'm done, I'll leave the baby be.

Ha ha, Good one, Orange!!!! :flop: :banana:


:) :cheers:


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13929
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostTue Jan 05, 2010 12:22 am » by domdabears


seahawk100 wrote:
spock wrote:Dom ain't gay at all - he's got a fine woman too.


And you're what? Best friends? lol. Come on Spock, you really have to take up for the big baby?
Did he come crying to you? "Help Spock, save me from that mean guy Hawk!! Wahh wahh!"

I'm done, I'll leave the baby be.

Ha ha, Good one, Orange!!!! :flop: :banana:

LOL yep... thats exactly what I did. Quit hurting my feelings or im telling.

and if you and Bruce ever wanna double date with me and my girl, just let me know. but i dont wanna go to one of your gay clubs. not that theres anything wrong with it. it's just not our scene.
you and Bruce make a cute couple.
Image
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostTue Jan 05, 2010 12:44 am » by Pindz


LOL NICE PICTURES
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 963
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:28 pm

PostTue Jan 05, 2010 12:46 am » by Naranja


seahawk100 wrote:And you're what? Best friends? lol. Come on Spock, you really have to take up for the big baby?
Did he come crying to you? "Help Spock, save me from that mean guy Hawk!! Wahh wahh!"

I'm done, I'll leave the baby be.

Ha ha, Good one, Orange!!!! :flop: :banana:

Hahahaha! Just one more! :cheers:
Image
Was Hawk mean to you?
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostTue Jan 05, 2010 12:58 am » by Seahawk


domdabears wrote:
seahawk100 wrote:
spock wrote:Dom ain't gay at all - he's got a fine woman too.


And you're what? Best friends? lol. Come on Spock, you really have to take up for the big baby?
Did he come crying to you? "Help Spock, save me from that mean guy Hawk!! Wahh wahh!"

I'm done, I'll leave the baby be.

Ha ha, Good one, Orange!!!! :flop: :banana:

LOL yep... thats exactly what I did. Quit hurting my feelings or im telling.

and if you and Bruce ever wanna double date with me and my girl, just let me know. but i dont wanna go to one of your gay clubs. not that theres anything wrong with it. it's just not our scene.
you and Bruce make a cute couple.
Image


Yeah, Thanks for the offer. I see that you named "my photo" as HOT.GIF. Oops! A little Freudian slip there, Dom? :flop:

:cheers:


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostTue Jan 05, 2010 1:00 am » by Seahawk


naranja wrote:
seahawk100 wrote:And you're what? Best friends? lol. Come on Spock, you really have to take up for the big baby?
Did he come crying to you? "Help Spock, save me from that mean guy Hawk!! Wahh wahh!"

I'm done, I'll leave the baby be.

Ha ha, Good one, Orange!!!! :flop: :banana:

Hahahaha! Just one more! :cheers:
Image
Was Hawk mean to you?


Yeah, he was!! Poor baby, that's O.K., Spock'll make it all better. :)

Don't get pissed Spock- I'm just kidding you- even though you're protecting the Baby. :cheers:
Last edited by Seahawk on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostTue Jan 05, 2010 1:01 am » by Cornbread714


Get a room, you fruitcakes!

Wow, this is the gayest thread ever!
:bang;
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostTue Jan 05, 2010 1:05 am » by Seahawk


cornbread714 wrote:Get a room, you fruitcakes!

Wow, this is the gayest thread ever!
:bang;


ha haha haha! Yeah, and it just got even gayer with your arrival! We all know about you musicians. :dancing:

Silence.....silence....silence... Ah, what's wrong CB, your synapses a little slow today? Or, are you just looking for that perfect "image." to make your statement for you?

J.J.-ing. :cheers:


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 963
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:28 pm

PostTue Jan 05, 2010 1:22 am » by Naranja


seahawk100 wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Get a room, you fruitcakes!

Wow, this is the gayest thread ever!
:bang;


ha haha haha! Yeah, and it just got even gayer with your arrival!

OHHH I cant breathe! hahaahhaha!!
Corn comes in to the thread like a grumpy tired old man and gets smacked in the door!
Last edited by Naranja on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook