THE AMERICAN ZOMBIE

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 05, 2010 5:07 am » by Cornbread714

Zombies are EVERYWHERE! :ohno:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBwy3KvtSC8[/youtube]
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostTue Jan 05, 2010 5:24 am » by Naranja

cornbread714 wrote:
naranja wrote:OHHH I cant breathe! hahaahhaha!!
Corn comes in to the thread like a grumpy tired old man and gets smacked in the door!

Careful, Naranja, I never had a gripe with you that I know of.

What's this shit?

Oh I offended you, that was not my intention. Im terribly sorry, nope no gripe, if I would have a favorite list you would be on it :flop: But dude it was fuckin hilariuos! I swear I couldnt breathe for a minute, it all played up like a movie in my head, it was in a kitchen and they were like ur gay, no ur gay back and forth forever and then you come in (played by anthony hopkins) through the door and say this is the gayest thread ever! Then he says and "it just got even gayer with your arrival!" (this is where the audience starts laughing) Get it? Like youve been on a long journey. ARRIVAL thats a funny word too!
(I have been smoking a lot tonight)

Who disappeared, me?

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 05, 2010 5:33 am » by Cornbread714

naranja wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:
naranja wrote:OHHH I cant breathe! hahaahhaha!!
Corn comes in to the thread like a grumpy tired old man and gets smacked in the door!

Careful, Naranja, I never had a gripe with you that I know of.

What's this shit?

Oh I offended you, that was not my intention. Im terribly sorry, nope no gripe, if I would have a favorite list you would be on it :flop: But dude it was fuckin hilariuos! I swear I couldnt breathe for a minute, it all played up like a movie in my head, it was in a kitchen and they were like ur gay, no ur gay back and forth forever and then you come in (played by anthony hopkins) through the door and say this is the gayest thread ever! Then he says and "it just got even gayer with your arrival!" (this is where the audience starts laughing) Get it? Like youve been on a long journey. ARRIVAL thats a funny word too!
(I have been smoking a lot tonight)

Who disappeared, me?

I just thought you were getting on the Jet bandwagon, lol. He loves to try to insult me because I happen to be born in a different decade. And I get tired of smartass, know-it-all UNEMPLOYED young punks. Ha ha!

No harm.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostTue Jan 05, 2010 6:07 am » by Naranja

cornbread714 wrote:I just thought you were getting on the Jet bandwagon, lol. He loves to try to insult me because I happen to be born in a different decade. And I get tired of smartass, know-it-all UNEMPLOYED young punks. Ha ha!

No harm.

Ah I see and the "grumpy tired old man" thing didnt make things better.. Well I ride my own wagon and tryin to stay clear of personal insults but atleast you got the chance to stick it to him hahaha! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 10:27 am » by Wolfbane7272

illuminated wrote:hmm domdabears & seahawk100 appear to be having a lovers spat..
:oops: :badair:

:hugging: <-maybe its better we don't all come together..
weird huh they shot the non zombies

dude come on to make light of that situation ..that was fucked up not funny

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 12:16 pm » by Princessleia

Wow, the testosterone levels in here are high.... Quick, I better leave this thread before I grow hair on my face (or something between my legs). LOL :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 10:31 pm » by Naranja

princessleia wrote:Wow, the testosterone levels in here are high.... Quick, I better leave this thread before I grow hair on my face (or something between my legs). LOL :mrgreen:

Yes and it could leave you gayed for life.

Previous